Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday (880 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Hello

Please help my female puppy died yesterday after all the treatment and meds. I woke up this morning the male pup remaining was vomiting and I’m very worried and scared please help and it’s a beorboel thanks. sad
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by CXLVII: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Better eat it before it dies.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by nifemi25(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2020
Call a veterinary doctor as soon as possible
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2020
nifemi25:

I did that but I’m still seeking advice and maybe someone who can help out
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2020
nifemi25:

Smh
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Pearlkennel(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2020
I really didn’t want to reply because I’m new on this Nairaland, but I find this “disturbing” form of message often, pet owners coming on here to ask for help before visiting the vet. You have your google map, locate nearest veterinary clinic, simple. The pups might not have been vaccinated or ingested some foreign stuff.

I see people lose pets carelessly, how can ur pets be sick and you decide self medicating it, when you have no experience??

All pet owners should have the contact of at least 2 vets, that you can even chat with on WhatsApp and other medium. Or even the person you got the pet from, if he’s a vet too.

I hate reading or seeing someone lose pets due to carelessness or something avoidable. Pets are to be loved and cared for like ourselves.

Take necessary precautions now, I hope ur male pup survives

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2020
Well thanks I understand you very clearly but the vet is taking along to arrive here and that’s the only vet I know.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Taiwotasungo:
Well thanks I understand you very clearly but the vet is taking along to arrive here and that’s the only vet I know.

Has your vet arrived? How is the pup now? If you lost a pup yesterday and the other is sick right now, I'm scared to say it's very likely that they have parvo.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by pufframmy: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
is it Parvo Bro better Call on your vet to treat the second puppy and fumigate the compound or area the dog living it happen and i get her a vet
she was vacine 2 days now and her look is better and she is active as usual again am still keeping eyes on her any way . but she is good now..
ayobamiakinrind:

Has your vet arrived? How is the pup now? If you lost a pup yesterday and the other is sick right now, I'm scared to say it's very likely that they have parvo.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
ayobamiakinrind:

I took him to the vet and he’s getting treatment thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
pufframmy:
is it Parvo Bro better Call on your vet to treat the second puppy and fumigate the compound or area the dog living it happen and i get her a vet
she was vacine 2 days now and her look is better and she is active as usual again am still keeping eyes on her any way . but she is good now..

He’s at the vet till now. Please what treatment did she get for 2 days and within that two days did she eat and how did you feed it because I’m not sure if he ate anything since morning.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Abcruz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Taiwotasungo:

He’s at the vet till now. Please what treatment did she get for 2 days and within that two days did she eat and how did you feed it because I’m not sure if he ate anything since morning.

Hope he's getting better?
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes I think but still weak and no food almost 4 days now just drugs
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by pejuakinab: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
It is simply parvo and it's rampant most especially ta this season.
The good thing is your dog is under the care of a vet doctor, sure he will make it, mine also is undergoing similar treatment, it's money consuming tho but God is able.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by pufframmy: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
yes mine is eating now and back to fit and playful as before but am still watching her fece but it getting strong the vet said i should give her rice to see if the feces wil come hard cause the food am given is a litter one indomie but it change anyway (i mean the feces) BUT NOT THAT STRONG
Taiwotasungo:

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Dreazy23(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Taiwotasungo:
Yes I think but still weak and no food almost 4 days now just drugs
Trying feeding raw eggs through a syringe
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Lose My Puppy One Died Yesterday by Taiwotasungo: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2020
pejuakinab:
It is simply parvo and it's rampant most especially ta this season.
The good thing is your dog is under the care of a vet doctor, sure he will make it, mine also is undergoing similar treatment, it's money consuming tho but God is able.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Pure Caucassian Shepherd For Sale For 350 Thousand Naira / Gsd Puppy 8/9 Weeks For Sale With Add-ons At Ibadan (iyana-bodija Side) / Solid Female Lhasa Pups For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.