Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys (919 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys by Pricelessfina(f): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Why do we ladies love bad boys? Why are we so attracted to them?
I have pondered on this for a long time because I am a victim. Every time I complain about how I want a man that will be crazy about me, be nice, treat me like the queen I am and just take care of me. I meet these guys all the time but guess what, after a few weeks, I get bored and I want to move on.

Yeah, I know it’s crazy and you must have seen this scenario play out a lot. You see beautiful, well rounded, bright-future ladies stoop to the level of unaccomplished and unqualified bad boys. What do they get in return? A broken heart and a swollen face full of mascara infused tears. Why?

Ladies often talk about how much they want a nice guy in their life; guys that will treat them like they are the only girl in the world. They come across such guys and instead of appreciating and sticking with them, they call them boring and go for the ones that will mistreat and leave them heartbroken.

Well, to show you how bothered I am about this, I had to ponder on it for a very long time and then came up with these brutal but honest reasons why ladies are more attracted to “bad boys”.

Honestly, ladies do not like bad boys just because they are bad. Rather, they are attracted to the qualities these bad boys have over the qualities of a nice guy. Calm down. I know it is bleeped up but I am going to tell you those qualities.

Bad boys are so damn confident.
Bad boys are confident, straight forward and are not afraid to flirt or tease a girl. I have had a guy tell me, “Ann, forget all these hard-to-get games, I am going to make you mine”. Honestly, that statement shut me up and if I like 40% likeness for that dude, it automatically increased to 80%. Meanwhile, there is one guy somewhere saying the right things, begging to just go on a date with me and I am bullshitting him. See, don’t judge me. It happens to a lot of ladies too.

There is something about a guy who is confident and looks like he does not care. A bad boy does whatever he wants when he wants it – and for some reason that makes you want him even more. Bad boys assume that every lady likes them even without any significant proof. And without hesitation, they will go for it, shoot they shot and if they get rejected, they are not going to be upset by it either. They move on.

They do not push it too much. This high confident demeanor exuded by bad boys make them more handsome and appealing to ladies. And we all know how incredibly sexy confidence is.

Keep reading at https://annsbleedingpen.com/blog/5-brutal-honest-reasons-why-ladies-are-more-attracted-to-bad-boys/
Re: 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys by Kingsteve(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2020
Interesting!
Re: 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys by Meedon: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Seriously

Like......

Who Cares?
Re: 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Is the true shaaa.....
Re: 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys by kokomilala(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
The queer-very queer- reason ladies are attracted or addicted, that's what becomes of them, is that they follow their instincts like animals.Their instincts sway their reasoning and emotions. Once swayed,they become like animals- like horses to be ridden, to be taken by their bits. This is why you see a woman of a higher status condescend to the depths of gutter boys or street urchins. That's why you see a woman fucking her gatekeeper, her housekeeper etc.etc..
Re: 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys by Petyprincess(f): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
I'm a lady nd I'm not attracted to bad guys!! Stop the generalization please angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys by Socialng: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Only extremely foolish and Immature ladies are attracted to bad boys....
Just be with a guy..Who knows his onions
A confident guy is not necessarily a bad boy...He just knows when to step back and respect himself if he feels he is not wanted

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Between A Player And A Runs Girl / What Men Want From Ladies (sex Sex Sex) / Bridesmaid Are Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.