Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) (9167 Views)

Information Needed About CMD Registration And Training / Order All Kinds Of Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares In Abuja / Eview, Stata, Spss - Earn From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

We also conduct the training. The training is just N10,000.

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp:

0 8 1 7 9 6 0 3 1 3 4 or click the Whatsapp link in my signature

For more info about our services, visit:

w w w . g l o b a l t e c h e d u . c o m
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by Shubham1212: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2020
What are Mutual Funds ?

https://cleartax.in/s/mutual-funds are one of the most popular investment options these days. A mutual fund is an investment vehicle formed when an asset management company (AMC) or fund house pools investments from several individuals and institutional investors with common investment objectives. A fund manager, who is a finance professional, manages the pooled investment. He or she purchases securities such as stocks and bonds that are in line with the investment mandate.
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by olatunyemi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=renaissance post=87746153][/quote]
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Get the guide
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
renaissance:

chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Chat up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Chat me up
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chat me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Give My Company A Week Resignation Notice / 6 Simple Tips For Beating Deadlines / Liquidated Nigeria Airways Workers Get Pay Off In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.