Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) - Educational Services (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) (6971 Views)

TUTOR Required - Statistics & SPSS / Professional Data Analysis / Registration And Training For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat, Ielts And Pte In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

We also conduct the training. The training is just N10,000.

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp:

0 8 1 7 9 6 0 3 1 3 4 or click the Whatsapp link in my signature

For more info about our services, visit:

w w w . g l o b a l t e c h e d u . c o m
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2020
renaissance:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2020
renaissance:

whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2020
renaissance:

whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2020
renaissance:

whtsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2020
Whatsapp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2020
Download Now
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
renaissance:

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Keep the order coming
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
renaissance:

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
renaissance:

Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Get the guide to have data analysis skills
Re: SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) by renaissance(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Give your self new skills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dissertation Assistence / Chemical Engineering Project Topic / Study Free In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.