Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested (60012 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by anonimi: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2020
ScotMisile:
The weapon ue is using against his elders, is beginning to be used against him . . .Hehehehehhe

You should know when to STFU.
Honestly!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by madjune(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Freeze should stop flexing online muscles all the time.
Why post his kid's pic online?

By the way, the guy is right; the boy looks gay.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by dejisilva(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Do you want to implement that business idea you have but you're having difficulties in financing it? Do you want to expand your business beyond its current state? Do you know that more than 2000 entrepreneurs were beneficiaries of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Grants of $5000 each? The application for the grant is still on till 31st of March, 2020. Hurry now, let us help you apply for it and other grants opportunities available. Visit www.treskaro.com or call 08063877465, 08182884091
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Your phone Don find work for you...

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by brightalo1010: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
crackhouse:
Adeboye should get freeze arrested for destroying his ministry and attacking him every time.
just shutup if you don't understand different between cristism from DF and what the idiot wrote about the 5yr old son.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by NairaMaster1(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The dude should hire a good lawyer. I don't think there's any law in Nigeria that prohibits sexual content over the Internet.

He has never touched the boy, neither did he make any direct contact with the little boy.

If you don't want people to voice their opinions regarding anything, then never bring it to the social media.
There's nothing like "mind your business" as far as social media is concerned.
The Internet is not a private place.

Don't mind freeze. He has been abusing elderly men all over the social media, calling them names and defamatory statements against them but no one arrests him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by anonimi: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2020

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by ScotMisile: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2020
anonimi:

You should know when to STFU.
Honestly!!!
Did you forget silence is the best answer for somewise who thinks he is wise.

This is the beginning for frz.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by anonimi: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2020
NairaMaster1:
Don't mind freeze. He has been abusing elderly men all over the social media, calling them names and defamatory statements against them but no one arrests him.

Are you smart enough to answer why they did not have him arrested

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by xynerise: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Some people don't deserve to use smartphones. He has exposed his atrocities by himself
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by moorevic(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
I think that guy is useless.
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by WhiteHouse2020: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The dude should hire a good lawyer. I don't think there's any law in Nigeria that prohibits sexual content over the Internet.

He has never touched the boy, neither did he make any direct contact with the little boy.

If you don't want people to voice their opinions regarding anything, then never bring it to the social media.
So u r waiting for him to touch the boy bah

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by fredopareto(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Dis one don enter ham
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by calliope(f): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

You must be moving mad to have typed this bull crap! Where do you lot crawl out from? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by DimIsaac10(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Yet, the same freeze keep attacking spiritual leaders personalities...
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Protect your child.
Stop posting their pictures on social media.
Except they are child models.
Why will u snap and post their pictures online?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Olodo24: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
They should open that paedophile's can of worms. I'm sure he has a hideous history

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by AuroraB(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Vortex369:
He was joking, but that is an expensive one.
Did he tell you so Typical Nigerian apologizing on behalf of another who didn't ask for it undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

that is part of the reason to arrest him. for him to get a good lawyer who will collect his money , face all sorts of embarrassment, and might still go to jail..... next time he will think twice.... I hope he doesnt go to the supreme court..... Ihedioha on my mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by anonimi: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2020
crackhouse:
Adeboye should get freeze arrested for destroying his ministry and attacking him every time.

When did Adeboye tell you that his ministry business has been destroyed?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by OMEGA009(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

Oga, please it will do you a lot of good to read up on the Nigerian Cybercrimes Act of 2015, Section 23:2 especially and stop displaying your ignorance on the World Wide Web

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by anonimi: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Yet, the same freeze keep attacking spiritual leaders personalities...

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Those who throw stones can't live in glass houses.
The stupid mother is another man's legal wife, just to justify their foolishness, Freezer manipulated the woman to disgrace the man in conjunction with LIB.
She went online to tell LIB that he caught the man with his gay partner in their sitting room. The man is a 1 minute man and they had sex just 3 times in their 10 years old marriage. Ironically, they have 3 healthy children. The exact things the woman said is what Freezer and Tonto also recorded.
Is that not emotional assault on those children? Do you know what their mates throw at their faces? Are the children not living as motherless children? Later some will ask why some children don't honour their parents at their weddings and memorable days.
The man wanted to arrest Freezer, his Lawyer mother is blocķing ways. When he called Oyedepo{someone's father} a bald head vulture, who arrested him?
Now someone is throwing stones in his direction, he can't condone that!

The pikin na albino like im papa?

This is a completely different scenario. Making lewd remarks about a minor is unjustifiable. It's stupidity at its peak. I'm over 50% certain that guy is a child sex offender

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by neweraomo: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

you will never never know peace with this comment of yours what the Bleep is wrong with you pedophiles,you should be arrested alongside your fellow paedophile

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Optional09: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Renforce:
If only one could easily trace some nl peeps tho undecided

That comment was damn too loud. The man should be thoroughly investigated. He may just have a history lipsrsealed

It’s very easy Nairaland tracks your IP Address and they can easily give it to the authority to track down your ISP thats the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2020
How will that thought even cross your mind if you aren't a homosexual paedophile?

How I wish he would be locked up for a long time.

I wonder how many boys he has raped.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by berbs: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Heeyah! Maybe he was just joking.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by dangotesmummy: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

sexual content ON A CHILD

use your brain,it's free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by mkoabiola: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Nonsense....

Even when daddy freezecor fridge has abused and used derogatory words on different men of God all in d name of airing his opinion on social media..

He who lives in a glass house ,should not throw stones
Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by onlyforchrist: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
ikombe:
This one is naturally mad grin grin

I thought I have seen all the mad people in this world, only to realize I haven't seen anything at all. See what MTN free 50MB is making this one type.

We should wait for him to touch the boy before involving the police cheesy cheesy

Clown plenty for Nairaland I swear grin grin

if you know him you won't bother quoting the clown, he's a buhari zombie. you know the rest........ stupidity is their birthright.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested by dangotesmummy: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
berbs:
Heeyah! Maybe he was just joking.
that's a filthy joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / 80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.