Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! (4501 Views)

SOLD Razer Blade Gaming; 4k Touchscreen, 32gb Ram, 512gb Ssd, Nvidia Gtx 1080 / SOLD SHARP US USED CLEAN Dell 7559 Gaming Laptop / Mint Us Direct Dell 7559 Gaming Laptop For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
olujosh301:

Bro it's obvious that you're stupid
He is selling a brand new laptop @125k
And you are talking about a used laptop @150k
Abeg don't come here and spoil another persons market with your shallow thinking
Shut up niggah niggahhhhh,,,, am saving people from regrets niiiii
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
That's how one of you,,, wesley80 sold me a pc for me,, calling it gaming that punch like 1050ti until the pc starting running like tortoise!!! Most amd pcs are shiiiiii
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
olujosh301:

Where did you see struggling??
It's running smoothly without a dedicated graphics card and you call that struggling 60fps+ is struggling??
Leave Vega 8 out of it,,, tell me about the vega 3
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by olujosh301(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:

Shut up niggah niggahhhhh,,,, am saving people from regrets niiiii

I can see that you have history of bad mouthing and products
It's obvious that you don't have any better thing to do

1 Like

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by KulKid(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:

a 130k laptop with middle range nvidia 940mx cards will run latest fifa with cool fps,, stop deceiving people with all these AMD crap processors and graphics card... they are shiiiiiii
Thank you!
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
olujosh301:

Yes am bad mouthing bad product,, now you can leave in peace thanks
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by KulKid(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
olujosh301:

Please leave him! Let him run his mouth! I'm happy because actually when buyers buys this he/she gonna be coming hear to post testimony on what they got and this devil will be put to big shame!
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
Thank you!
Atleast many people will have learn from me now!!!!

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
Please leave him! Let him run his mouth! I'm happy because actually when buyers buys this he/she gonna be coming hear to post testimony on what they got and this devil will be put to big shame!
Maybe buyer will be happy for the laptop other feature sha,,, but for the gaming aspect.. grin grin grin grin this pc nah wack for gaming
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by KulKid(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Here is a screenshot of same idiot being told to stop spoiling people's business in January! If you continue like this you will never go far in life. Just keep doing what you're doing!

1 Like

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
As for someone that planning to buy this pc for gaming,, u can see they already agreed it's a weak gaming pc already... now just try add small money and get better middle range nvidia gaming laptop,, this way you wont blame your self like I did after buying one weak laptop from wesley80... thank you
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
Here is a screenshot of same idiot being told to stop spoiling people's business in January! If you continue like this you will never go far in life. Just keep doing what you're doing!
Like you are GOD that will tell people that will go far in life?? When will you people keep deceiving people to buy something they wont like
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by olujosh301(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:
As for someone that planning to buy this pc for gaming,, u can see they already agreed it's a weak gaming pc already... now just try add small money and get better middle range nvidia gaming laptop,, this way you wont blame your self like I did after buying one weak laptop from wesley80... thank you

Because you had one bad experience you are using it to judge
Only God know the condition of the PC you got maybe it was 2nd hand or 3rd hand
And not everyone wants a gaming PC
This PC is not for everyone but people who want a light laptop than can do basic stuff and little casual gaming
And Mr Man didn't you do your research before buying what you call trash
Abeg that's your problem move on

1 Like

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by olujosh301(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:

Like you are GOD that will tell people that will go far in life?? When will you people keep deceiving people to buy something they wont like

Is he decieving anyone
Doesn't the buyer/ potential buyer know what they want or are looking for
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
olujosh301:

Is he decieving anyone
Doesn't the buyer/ potential buyer know what they want or are looking for
What will say in case of someone that said a pc punch like 1050ti just to sell it undecided undecided
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Exactly the same thing,, this seller is doing now,,, he knew this pc wont run games decently oo and he's still insisting its gaming laptop kaiiiii...
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
At least some wise people are gaining already!!!!

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by olujosh301(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:

What will say in case of someone that said a pc punch like 1050ti just to sell it undecided undecided

Why didn't you do your own research
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
olujosh301:

Why didn't you do your own research
The pc gaming test is not on youtube,,, I have to at least believe him and end in regret,,, I spend alot trying to update the graphics card softwares and window update for start,, not know the laptop is shiiiiii itself
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by olujosh301(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:

The pc gaming test is not on youtube,,, I have to at least believe him and end in regret,,, I spend alot trying to update the graphics card softwares and window update for start,, not know the laptop is shiiiiii itself

Guy move on

You buy akube of laptop come dey make noise
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
olujosh301:

Guy move on

You buy akube of laptop come dey make noise
Niggah this kind pc is not different jare,,, alaye sha leave me alone
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
This kind of pc can only run pes 17, fifa 14 and other old games smooth,,, the same game your old pc can run well,,, I have already do the findings for you already,,, if you now still fall trap!!! Nah you sabiiii ooo
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Try and learn from the write below,,, so so so laptop with dedicated graphics card... not all shitty PCs with dedicated graphics deserve to be calling GAMING LAPTOP!!

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by KulKid(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:

You must be stupid! If you want a 1050ti graphics system I've one! Stop behaving like a child with no mother! Next time I reply you you're gonna be sorry for yourself! I repeat again respect yourself and stay out of my thread! I don't go around looking for people's trouble so don't look for mine please!

Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
You must be stupid! If you want a 1050ti graphics system I've one! Stop behaving like a child with no mother! Next time I reply you you're gonna be sorry for yourself! I repeat again respect yourself and stay out of my thread! I don't go around looking for people's trouble so don't look for mine please!
Is that a threating ??
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
How do child without mother Behave bro
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
U dont look for people trouble but you can sell crap for people calling it gaming pc undecided undecided
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
You and wesley80 related ?
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by KulKid(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
lovelyadeola:

If wes90 scammed you why not call him for a refund why spoil others people's business! I stated everything the laptop does and God so kind I've some new games buyers can test on medium settings! You won't expect laptop you bought for 120k to play games at high settings! That's why I carefully placed a link for you to see the GPU performance something I would say is unreal for a laptop at that price range. Why not drop all this attitude of yours and try to see I'm being open to clients! In fact it's test before payment and laptop is brand new so wtf dude!
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by KulKid(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Still available!
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
If wes90 scammed you why not call him for a refund why spoil others people's business! I stated everything the laptop does and God so kind I've some new games buyers can test on medium settings! You won't expect laptop you bought for 120k to play games at high settings! That's why I carefully placed a link for you to see the GPU performance something I would say is unreal for a laptop at that price range. Why not drop all this attitude of yours and try to see I'm being open to clients! In fact it's test before payment and laptop is brand new so wtf dude!
We started with facts ooo,, now its has turn to epistle and threat,,, typical people when they lose argument grin grin grin grin
Re: OLD POST SOLD!!! NEW DEAL ALERT DELL INSPIRON 7559 GAMING 4K! by lovelyadeola(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
KulKid:
And style style begging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New Open Box Iphone 12 Pro Max 512gig / Wholesale Price For New Hp 4540s,500gb,4gb Ram , Window 7 , 8 Professional ,99k / Buy Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Notebook Intel Pentium 2127u 4gb Memory 500gb Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.