Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books (675 Views)

On The Internet Nobody Cares Whether You Are A Dog / Free Ebook On How To Legally Download Ebook On The Internet Without Paying A Dime / Download This Free Ebook On How To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books by Orikinla(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2010
See what the Internet Has Done to Our Books

Re: See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books by angelempy(f): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2010
lol,
dats so funny,
Re: See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books by angelempy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
i mean d pix seems funny
but d actual
Re: See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books by angelempy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
the actual issue is serious,
Re: See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2010
Books converted to laptop(internet) physical holder
Re: See What The Internet Has Done To Our Books by Zeta(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2010
Does this 'internet replacing books' thing upset you? If so . . . no problem.

God made me to make other things happen for others. I am the Rhema.

If that's your reason for existence, okay.

(1) (Reply)

A Paradise For Maggots / Inspirational Quote Of The Hour (4) / How Do You See TIME?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.