Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos (3639 Views)

Femi Otedola’s Net-worth Rises To $1.2 Billion, Rejoins Forbes Billionaire List / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / Arthur Eze Dances To 'Igba Eze' At His Residence In Ukpo,Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by NORSYK(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is Forbes Billionaire and Glo chairman Mike Adenugua’s residence in Banana island.

But aside being one of Nigeria’s richest man, Mike is an introvert billionaire and is rarely seen in public.

One major attribute that stands Adenuga out from the league of Nigerian billionaires, is that he seldom makes public appearance.

He does not socialize.

He is not on Instagram like his co billionaires like Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola.

He does not attend his fellow billionaires parties and they don’t attend his.

He hardly even attends his own events.

For instance, in 2005, when his mother, Yeyeoba Juliana Oyindamola Adenuga clocked 90, Adenuga only showed up at the church service. Many guests who had looked forward to seeing him at the reception party, which was held at the Lagoon Restaurant, in Victoria Island, had their hope deflated. The Guru, as Adenuga is fondly called, retreated into his cocoon, asked his close friends to hold forte for him at the reception party.

His cardinal rule is this: Mike will only get across to you when there is the need for it, but you cannot get across to him. And when he wants to get across to you, he does everything possible to track you down. Nobody in his office gets letters or invitation cards without earlier notice irrespective of where they originated from. You just can’t reach him, and if you work for a courier company, it is nearly-impossible for you to deliver a package to his office.

According to his biographers, Mike Awoyinfa and Dimgba Igwe, “Mike Adenuga is more of a spirit. A spirit who is hardly seen in public, who hardly grants media interviews, who jealously and zealously guards his privacy, who shuns publicity of any type and who even in the past, paid PR and media consultants full-time to ensure that stories about him and his pictures didn’t appear in the media at all…

For Mike Adenuga, elusiveness is the word. He is the “Invisible Man” of fiction turned real. A man who’s always playing hard to get. Now you see him, now you don’t. The fact is you don’t even see him at all…”

https://www.facebook.com/100000563983468/posts/3298527196842714/

2 Likes

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by mattyrukee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Life is Good
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by johnkay1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
I love this
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by GamalNasser: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is so wrong , you illegally use a flying camera to take shots of Mike's home outlay or illegally got hold of a picture of the building outlay plan and then come put it online without permission ..Are you aware this is a security risk and do you know if Mike sees this is will hunt for you an get you eventually and I hope you know he hardly forgives breach of his privacy

9 Likes

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by ThePansophist: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Cool
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Oblitz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
nice
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Oblitz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
This is so wrong , you illegally use a flying camera to take shots of Mike's home outlay or illegally got hold of a picture of the building outlay plan and then come put it online without permission ..Are you aware this is a security risk and do you know if Mike sees this is will hunt for you an get you eventually and I hope you know he hardly forgives breach of his privacy

anybody can get something close to this through google maps nah

5 Likes

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Akhigbeblog(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Porverty na bastard lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by ThePansophist: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Oblitz:

Not as you put it
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by EcoBrick: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am with you on this. Paparazzis get sued for this abroad.

1 Like

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bros abeg no vex...

Which of the houses in the pic?
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by BlackfireX: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Poor man ...

Yes he is as poor man
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by GamalNasser: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Oblitz:

But its wrong to come post it online knowing how jealousy the Bull guards his privacy
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Gentlemanforyou: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wait.. is this his house or group of houses?
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

But its wrong to come post it online knowing how jealousy the Bull guards his privacy

That is nonsense.

Any information accessible online is Public and Rights of privacy does not apply.

The best he can do is query googlemap to take his home off the map or he can join the Reptilians to live underground where no one can trace.

Why is he hiding? Is he a criminal? What is he afraid of?

These are questions we should be asking, cos excessive privacy means you are hiding. Hiding from something or someone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lovely
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
please just hold it right there, shey Google map dey take permission from u before e take your house pictures or video it live. AMIEBOR.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by APCHaram: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

How is this illegal
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
The man suffered a lot of money laundry issues in that past that he even ran to UK to cool off , he was pardon by the ya'radau/Jonathan regime ever since his return he has been that way
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by APCHaram: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
please just hold it right there, shey Google map dey take permission from u before e take your house pictures or video it live. AMIEBOR.

Abeg do not waste your time with that illiterate
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by emae009(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Our very own Bruce Wayne... na mask remain for am..
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Coldie(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
U are very ignorant. The world has gone past all these ignorance, even your house right now if I want a view of it give me your address and I would send a satellite view to u

1 Like

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by meobizy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
If the same mosquitoes which give me sleepless nights also bite him then I don’t envy him in any way. He has a Lister generator set while I have my better-pass-my-neighbour Tiger. Last last we are on the same level. My 1986 Passat gets flat tires from bad roads while his 2020 G Wagon plies the same roads daily. Whether rich or poor man in this cesspool, we face the same problems to different extents.

1 Like

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by GamalNasser: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Coldie:

U are very ignorant. The world has gone past all these ignorance, even your house right now if I want a view of it give me your address and I would send a satellite view to u

It's still wrong for him to come and upload it here ...shut up when I started using Google Earth on ROM where were u .
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Coldie(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

It's still wrong for him to come and upload it here ...shut up when I started using Google Earth on ROM where were u .
See mumu, u are talking to a google certified guide. No come here come dae brag.

Google earth is old news our focus now us Mars
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by solmusdesigns: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
meobizy:
If the same mosquitoes which give me sleepless nights also bite him then I don’t envy him in any way. He has a Lister generator set while I have my better-pass-my-neighbour Tiger. Last last we are on the same level. My 1986 Passat gets flat tires from bad roads while his 2020 G Wagon plies the same roads daily. Whether rich or poor man in this cesspool, we face the same problems to different extents.

what If he uses electric insect repelant or has no insect due to cold nature of his ocean view house, mosquitoes hardly grows in ocean and he has no swamp around as a rich man.. again his house in banana island might use independent power plant like Ikoyi, VGC or Eko Atlantic, and his backup generator might be a noise proof Mikano or Caterpillar, again Range Rover is a regular car for someone with hellipad
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Coldie(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
meobizy:
This na poor man way of thinking. Vanity crew.

U and him can never have the same problem.

As a poor man that east west road dae fear u cause of kidnappers, there own them dae use private jet pass am, port holes area na helicopter dem dae use move.

If he has a flat tyre he has a 6car convoid he steps out of the car to the next one and continue his journey why d security and driver fix the car.

If u have a flat u know d solution

1 Like

Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by AtikuNetwork: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Bros abeg no vex...

Which of the houses in the pic?

All those orange roofed buildings in that compound and the helipad are all his. He is the largest landlord in Banana Island.
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

All those orange roofed buildings in that compound and the helipad are all his. He is the largest landlord in Banana Island.
Give me space I wan faint
Re: This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos by Boring: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Poor taste,
Too much concrete less green around..

1 Like

(1) (2)

Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions / China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See / Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.