Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" (1116 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by maduka87(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please I have been to interview countless times and after the interview they will tell you we will get back to you and they will never do even when they appear and sound so serious. Sometimes no serious question they will ask you when you can start the job still you will never hear from them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by NextD18: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
It means you did not pass the interview.

5 Likes

Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by maduka87(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:
It means you did not pass the interview.

From those there useless questions
Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by kelvine(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
They don't have urgent need for your services.
It is a polite way of saying, we want to interview others in hope we get someone better than you.
Just in case we don't get someone better than you, we might consider or manage you.
If they have urgent need for your services, they will specify the time they will call you and prepare you for the next stage.
Please don't get discouraged, keep believing, keep trying. Also consider other options in business.

8 Likes

Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by maduka87(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
kelvine:
They don't have urgent need for your services.
It is a polite way of saying, we want to interview others in hope we get someone better than you.
Just in case we don't get someone better than you, we might consider or manage you.
If they have urgent need for your services, they will specify the time they will call you and prepare you for the next stage.
Please don't get discouraged, keep believing, keep trying. Also consider other options in business.
Thanks to you
Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by timagentms: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
maduka87:

From those their useless questions

Like some of the useless questions they asked you is, what is your plan in five years time?

Or How many friends did you have?

if you tell them the straight answer you are totally wrong.

Those are the intelligent questions that you see as a useless questions.

Pls upgrade yourself and gear up.

1 Like

Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by maduka87(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
timagentms:

Like some of the useless questions they asked you is, what is your plan in five years time?

Or How many friends did you have?

if you tell them the straight answer you are totally wrong.

Those are the intelligent questions that you see as a useless questions.

Pls upgrade yourself and gear up.

OK noted, but most of those guys don't know what they are looking for..

2 Likes

Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by maduka87(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: What It Means When An In Interviewer Says "I Will Get Back To You" by maduka87(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hello people

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Denied Employment By Prudential Guards Limited (PGL) / Recruitment Agency Jobs (10 Positions): Urgently Needed / Please Who Knows This Company Or Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.