Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned (10703 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Wake Up! We Are Being Deceived... You Were Warned. / Be Aware Of The Time We Are Living In..... You Were Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Only few can handle this truth, very few.....

1. The earth is not a globe rotating on its axis, its all lies, the earth is flat and the foundation is firm and immovable. (Research deeply)

2. The devil exists, he is against all mankind, he wants the souls of all mankind destroyed.

3. Marijuana, Alcohol, sex, money etc will make alot loose their souls

4. There is no religion that will take anyone to anywhere, all religions are false, but of course, there is a savior.

5. Most celebrities and politicians are devil worshippers

6. There is a war coming that will claim a great number of lives

After three comments of abuse, I will continue, and of course, am not high, sincerely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by writetopoker2: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Idiot grin

2 abuse remaining.
Someone below me over to you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Snipper007: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
This op na tortoise cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
7. Start eating fruits, stop eating dead processed sugar

8. Many are suffering from generational curses and strongholds unaware

9. Technology will continue to ruin mankind gradually.

10. Coronovirus is man-made, for some hidden purposes and agendas.

11. The earlier Nigerians start loving themselves, the earlier they will save themselves from the great danger ahead, getting nearer.

12. The current generation is the most dumb so far, and sadly, greatly proud.

13. Save yourself from lies that was passed from generations to generations by making research about everything and asking questions.

14. The spiritual realm is real

15. We all have a soul

16. Always have it at the back of your mind, every company, organization, celebrities, politicians, governments, and so on, have just one motto, its all about the money, they don't care about you

17. God exists, and God has no religion, only sent a Savior. And His name is not God.

18. Greater confusion is coming to this world.

more truths? Let me know

am not high, sincerely

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Orhevus: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Go on sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by solmusdesigns: 2:25am On Mar 07, 2020
grin

so we still have people who strongly believe earth is flat .. eyah, truly intercontinent air travel is a luxury many would never enjoy in this life time

I still don't get why a person would use technology (Internet /Nairaland) to tell us Technology would ruin him, isn't this views extremist just like Boko Haram and western Ideology?

the O.P said in line 3, Sex and money would make him loose his soul and I wonder out loud how he got on earth If it wasn't for Sex in the first place or how he subscribed to internet , by a phone and get education?

Fear mongering is always a tool use to get people especially fear of what they don't know, this is why religion would use heaven and hell to scare even the wisest man without him questioning such reality after death

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by sparog(m): 5:52am On Mar 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

so we still have people who strongly believe earth is flat .. eyah, truly intercontinent air travel is a luxury many would never enjoy in this life time

I still don't get why a person would use technology (Internet /Nairaland) to tell us Technology would ruin him, isn't this views extremist just like Boko Haram and western Ideology?

the O.P said in line 3, Sex and money would make him loose his soul and I wonder out loud how he got on earth If it wasn't for Sex in the first place or how he subscribed to internet , by a phone and get education?

No 12, No 13.

3 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Orhevus:
Go on sir

19. Man created drugs which kills mankind gradually(adverse effect), every medicine you need can be found in fruits and vegetables. (Research deeply)

20. Most of the things we were taught in school are peripherals, the major, vital things we need to know, schools did not teach us.

21. Anytime you see a trend on Social media which every one is doing, avoid it, its a survey to see how dumb people are.

22. Its simple, what you see, what you hear, what you say, what you you think, what you do and what you smell greatly affects you unaware. (Research deeply)

23. If you want to search the internet for hidden deep truth or origin of things, avoid Google, use other search engine... Be wise.

24. This world lacks love, and its sad.

25. If everyone is doing it, question it critically, make your research.

More truths? Let me know
Am not high, sincerely....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2020
EliteBiz:

23. If you want to search the internet for hidden deep truth or origin of things, avoid Google, use other search engine... Be wise.

More truths? Let me know
You're 1000% correct on this
More truths. Spill the beans

8 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Shedrack777: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Agreed with some, not all

3 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Masterclass32: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Mostly true.

Still looking at the flat earth theory with one eye though.

And, who's the saviour sent by God?

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by waledeji(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Denzel20:
[s][/s]
Contribute your own opinion and stop canceling people's topics, it's becoming stale already

3 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by finalboss(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2020
EliteBiz:

1. The earth is not a globe rotating on its axis, its all lies, the earth is flat and the foundation is firm and immovable. (Research deeply)

2. The devil exists, he is against all mankind, he wants the souls of all mankind destroyed.

4. There is no religion that will take anyone to anywhere, all religions are false, but of course, there is a savior.

After three comments of abuse, I will continue, and of course, am not high, sincerely
You are on crack
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Davoneskay(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2020
You are very right on religion. Most of your assertions are true.

A question: Is the Prime Creator masculine or feminine?

Is re-incarnation real? If true, how do we escape it?
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by waledeji(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Denzel20:
my gee my gee
Nothing is stale
I keep loving it each day
Honestly it is becoming stale because you don't get anybody banned again, instead, you get yourself banned every minute. Go for a break already my friend, you are not getting any results again cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2020
WilfredOwen017:

You're 1000% correct on this
More truths. Spill the beans

26. Many people will be rendered jobless soon due to technology, very near.

27. Start protecting your fingerprints, Biometric is the future.

28. Sex is a sacred act, tho we have all being deceived that its fun, it is more spiritual than physical.

29. Marijuana is truly a medicinal plant, but also a spiritual plant which opens the portal of the mind to entities (demons exist)(same as drugs). But the seed of marijuana is very beneficial and safe. (Research deeply)

30. Constant alcohol consumption kills the self consciousness and awareness of mankind. It is made legal for hidden and wicked purposes (Research deeply).

31. Nigeria has the potential and capacity to be a world power force, Nigeria has everything, except that the inhabitants(people) of the country is the problem of the country.

32. The fact that you are a human being, You are very special and capable of doing alot of things because you are the most advanced spiritual/physical creation of God.

33. Television is a programming tool, that's why they give programs. This programs controls the mind and also brainwash.

34. Religion is a tool created by men to divide mankind for wicked purposes.

35. The physical and spiritual realm can be best described as a smart phone, The screen which we all see is the physical realm, but the motherboard, panels, control buttons and so on are the spiritual realm. The spiritual controls the physical.

More truths? Tell me
Am not high, sincerely

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by EliteDude(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2020
Davoneskay:

We could argue till eternity about this.

To be honest, this is a superficial question!
Take water for example, it is colourless, ordourless and even has no form,
But to appreciate or understand it more, you need to take a look into its Properties,
that is when you will understand its composition, the way it relates with other substances.

What if God doesnt have a form? Neither male nor female, will it change the fact he exist? That is if you believe! Stop limiting you bro.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by EliteDude(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2020
I agree with you on the idea of SCHOOL. Peripherials.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Masterclass32:
Mostly true.

Still looking at the flat earth theory with one eye though.

And, who's the saviour sent by God?
Look deep on the flat earth theory relentlessly, The savior is of Hebrew origin, The true hebrews, not the false ones. Avoid Google when researching deeply. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Davoneskay:

The Creator is a Spirit, far above masculine and feminine, this is restricted to creations. The Creator is far beyond our human imaginations and thoughts.

Re-incarnation is false, tho entities (demons) enjoys deceiving mankind, sadly. They are all against mankind.

5 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Davoneskay(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2020
EliteBiz:

The Creator is a Spirit, far above masculine and feminine, this is restricted to creations. The Creator is far beyond our human imaginations and thoughts.

Re-incarnation is false, tho entities (demons) enjoys deceiving mankind, sadly. They are all against mankind.

All right, OP.

If re-incarnation is false, what happens to souls after body death?
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by lifemate89: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2020
EliteBiz:

19. Man created drugs which kills mankind gradually(adverse effect), every medicine you need can be found in fruits and vegetables. (Research deeply)

20. Most of the things we were taught in school are peripherals, the major, vital things we need to know, schools did not teach us.

21. Anytime you see a trend on Social media which every one is doing, avoid it, its a survey to see how dumb people are.

22. Its simple, what you see, what you hear, what you say, what you you think, what you do and what you smell greatly affects you unaware. (Research deeply)

24. This world lacks love, and its sad.

25. If everyone is doing it, question it critically, make your research.

More truths? Let me know
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by mrsfavour(f): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Am enjoying this write up. Go on please
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by kelvine(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2020
OP who are you and what is the source of your information

What is your religious background and what do you plan to achieve saying these?

What is the major book or material you read most often to get spiritual inspiration.

Not bashing, just curious.

5 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by seanwilliam(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Interestingly interesting

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by psucc(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2020
This is wonderful!
Please more of these, OP

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by teemotee: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2020
EliteBiz:

who/what is the saviour ?

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by teemotee: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
EliteBiz:

is Jesus Christ the saviour sent by God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamb Candidates, Share Your Exam Centres Here !!! / Essay On How I Spend My Holiday. / Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.