Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned (10702 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Wake Up! We Are Being Deceived... You Were Warned. / Be Aware Of The Time We Are Living In..... You Were Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davoneskay:

That's where Karma comes to play. Here is one of the reasons some things happen to us/others and we find it hard to fathom in our present incarnation.

Seriously don't believe it though
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Davoneskay(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
ejibaba:

Seriously don't believe it though

No problem.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Davoneskay:

No problem.

Seriously convince me.....I will appreciate it.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hardasan(f): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Please I don't understand and want to learn. does Ships move upside down at the bottom of the oceans? please educate me more

I used to think if the earth is flat why then Planes can fly out of the earth.
I mean if u check the world map , after passing all those body of water, where next do u go?
if u understand what I mean

Planes can't fly out of earth for one, the continent's of the world are just a quarter of the world, water is three-quater. Water surrounds this continents then an ice wall surrounds the waters. Above, there is a firmament which nothing can penetrate.

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hardasan(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Please I don't understand and want to learn. does Ships move upside down at the bottom of the oceans?

Not possible

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
SinisterX well done....I read all your arguments and counter arguments.

However I got to stumble on this thread late.

You should've asked him first if he was/is a science student,that would have really made things so easier for you.

He present his arguments well,credit to him but he has some lapses in his points that I can't even quote them all.
All the same the convo was a good read.

One of the top 10 most difficult things in existence is trying to convince flat earthers...it would be easier for satan to make heaven than convincing them.

Well done once again

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hightempo(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2020
IMO01:

I know this and I am really fighting your number 4 point.

In most people including me. Habits are controlling our behavior every minute we think we are doing what we want to do but look at yourself deeply, you would notice a trend what you did yesterday is what you will do today and tomorrow. That's why the Jesuit says Give me a child until he is seven and I'll show you the man.

I want to learn how to behave every minute.

To me there is nothing like good or bad habits. Habits is a bad an error in human creation. It doesn't allow one see the other side
You are not alone in this but for you to have acknowledged your your weakness is a plus for you on your journey of self development. There are many paths that lead to that destination you are trying to arrive depending on the minds you have acquired overtime. 1 You have to consciously take charge of your free-will from being autopilot through discipline and self control. 2 You have to unlearn so many things by treating your mind as a device through meditation . 3 You also must learn to understand emotional intelligence by being on the look out that you are not attached to your feelings . 4...You have to understand that life itself is not a destination but a journey of consciousness, devote your time only nn worthy course

2 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hightempo(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2020
IMO01:

How do I go about it
You have to understand that self development is not a rocket science but a very arduous task a person can undertake because so many time a relapse will happen and you must not be hard on yourself. You must define your purpose before the start of the journey and have a clear vision of your undertakings. 1.You must discipline yourself for self-control. You can PM me for detail info

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2020
EliteBiz:
Only few can handle this truth, very few.....

1. The earth is not a globe rotating on its axis, its all lies, the earth is flat and the foundation is firm and immovable. (Research deeply)

2. The devil exists, he is against all mankind, he wants the souls of all mankind destroyed.

3. Marijuana, Alcohol, sex, money etc will make alot loose their souls

4. There is no religion that will take anyone to anywhere, all religions are false, but of course, there is a savior.

5. Most celebrities and politicians are devil worshippers

6. There is a war coming that will claim a great number of lives

After three comments of abuse, I will continue, and of course, am not high, sincerely

grin on point.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2020
EliteBiz:
7. Start eating fruits, stop eating dead processed sugar

8. Many are suffering from generational curses and strongholds unaware

9. Technology will continue to ruin mankind gradually.

10. Coronovirus is man-made, for some hidden purposes and agendas.

11. The earlier Nigerians start loving themselves, the earlier they will save themselves from the great danger ahead, getting nearer.

12. The current generation is the most dumb so far, and sadly, greatly proud.

13. Save yourself from lies that was passed from generations to generations by making research about everything and asking questions.

14. The spiritual realm is real

15. We all have a soul

16. Always have it at the back of your mind, every company, organization, celebrities, politicians, governments, and so on, have just one motto, its all about the money, they don't care about you

17. God exists, and God has no religion, only sent a Savior. And His name is not God.

18. Greater confusion is coming to this world.

more truths? Let me know

am not high, sincerely

grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/dd1d5841ea874b592bd2132cb97cb84f/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Davoneskay:
You are very right on religion. Most of your assertions are true.

A question: Is the Prime Creator masculine or feminine?

Is re-incarnation real? If true, how do we escape it?

He is masculine as the prophets saw him. Satanic creatures who want to go mad are free to do so.

Daniel 7:9
As I continued to watch: Thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took His seat. His clothing was white as snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

He was like a man with wooly/nappy/afro kind of hair... Just like negroes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2020
EliteBiz:

35. The physical and spiritual realm can be best described as a smart phone, The screen which we all see is the physical realm, but the motherboard, panels, control buttons and so on are the spiritual realm. The spiritual controls the physical.

More truths? Tell me
Am not high, sincerely

POWERFUL! You know some fools believe the technology they have will surprise The Most High. Their pride has decieved them for there is no technology that man has invented or can ever invent, that can match the precision and level of advancement of heaven's technology. The so-called UFOs are the chariots of heaven... vehicles used by angels which YAHUAH created.

The scripture says...

Isaiah 66:15-16
[15]For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16]For by fire and by his sword will YAHUAH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YAHUAH shall be many.

MESSIAH will return with chariots for the destruction of this civilization.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Arrowss(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
hardasan:

I suppose a human wrote the book, if that is so, why is he still on earth reincarnating
Isn't it logical for the who know how to break the wheel of reincarnation to be floating or resting entities?

How then will he b able to explain to us, if he doesn't reincarnate, it takes some1 wu has expirienced somtin and com back to be able to tell.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
donnie:

POWERFUL! You know some fools believe the technology they have will surprise The Most High. Their pride has decieved them for there is no technology that man has invented or can ever invent, that can match the precision and level of advancement of heaven's technology. The so-called UFOs are the chariots of heaven... vehicles used by angels which YAHUAH created.

The scripture says...

Isaiah 66:15-16
[15]For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16]For by fire and by his sword will YAHUAH plead with all flesh: and the slain of YAHUAH shall be many.

MESSIAH will return with chariots for the destruction of this civilization.
All Praises To The Most High. You are very right. People will be extremely shocked to the marrow.

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by liveyourlife007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Davoneskay:
You are very right on religion. Most of your assertions are true.

A question: Is the Prime Creator masculine or feminine?

Is re-incarnation real? If true, how do we escape it?
Yes. died in 1995 at the age of 35, came back through my vessel which i produced in 1990 because i saw my death 5 years earlier. and yes. 2 souls can occupy one vessel ...watch 'second chance' u will understand better.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by jordyspices: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
liveyourlife007:
Yes. died in 1995 at the age of 35, came back through my vessel which i produced in 1990 because i saw my death 5 years earlier. and yes. 2 souls can occupy one vessel ...watch 'second chance' u will understand better.

You mean the same second chance the tele nova that didn't allow our ladies to rest
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by liveyourlife007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
jordyspices:

You mean the same second chance the tele nova that didn't allow our ladies to rest
Lol. yes. that second chance
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Megaflex(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
OP, continue.

Besides, I'm a flat earth believer.

If you don't believe, start from this: "if the sun is millions of miles from the earth, why do we see clouds behind the sun?"
See clouds behind the sun not sure I concur with this. But most of the op's points are valid, not all. And I don't believe in flat Earth theory
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hardasan(f): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Arrowss:

How then will he b able to explain to us, if he doesn't reincarnate, it takes some1 wu has expirienced somtin and com back to be able to tell.

As long as he "reincarnated", it means he hasn't broken the "cycle". Anything he is saying is a mere fable because he hasn't experienced it. If he tested and tried it, he will be a "free soul" roaming only God knows where. I'm 100% sure he wont come back and if he did come back, he won't remember anything that happened.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by coputa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
DAVE1010:

WHAT OTHER SEARCH ENGINES WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
Your Brain ! This is the most effective search engine ever.the one's in the net are other pep idea(s)
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
coputa:
Your Brain ! This is the most effective search engine ever.the one's in the net are other pep idea(s)

It depends on the type of brains. Majority of blacks have already undergone brianswahing.

2 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by coputa(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
donnie:

It depends on the type of brains. Majority of blacks have already undergone brianswahing.
Correct,but some of us have known the truth,through education and meditation.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
coputa:
Correct,but some of us have known the truth,through education and meditation.

It also depends on the type of education. The educational system we have was passed down by the British. It wasn't meant to empower us but to make us better slaves. No man will teach you what you need to know to overthrow him.

So till today, we are a destroyed people.

1 Like

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by coputa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
donnie:

It also depends on the type of education. The educational system we have was passed down by the British. It wasn't meant to empower us but to make us better slaves. No man will teach you what you need to know to overthrow him.

So till today, we are a destroyed people.
Agreed,but through education,we 've seen that some of the things we were thaught were lies,due to deep thinking (thinking out of the box)this is achieved as a result of our exposure to western education.although,we are not there yet,but......
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
coputa:
Agreed,but through education,we 've seen that some of the things we were thaught were lies,due to deep thinking (thinking out of the box)this is achieved as a result of our exposure to western education.although,we are not there yet,but......

Yes, but thousands of years ago, our ancestors had a system of education that was far better than what we have today. We're trained today to be dependent on white man and believe what we are told without questioning... It appears the more education you receive from them, the dumber you become, because they make you subservient, only parroting what you are told.

It is the stirring of the Spirit of YAH, the same Spirit upon our ancestors that is causing many to awake and to see things differently.

Haven't you wondered why Africa, the home of medicine and herbs hasn't come up with cures for Covid19? Those who dare are suppressed by these same black puppets of the West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by coputa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
donnie:

Yes, but thousands of years ago, our ancestors had a system of education that was far better than what we have today. We're trained today to be dependent on white man and believe what we are told without questioning... It appears the more education you receive from them, the dumber you become, because they make you subservient, only parroting what you are told.

It is the stirring of the Spirit of YAH, the same Spirit upon our ancestors that is causing many to awake and to see things differently.

Haven't you wondered why Africa, the home of medicine and herbs hasn't come up with cures for Covid19? Those who dare are suppressed by these same black puppets of the West.
we 've thrown away our traditional heritage and replaced it with lies from the whiteman.despite the huge natural resources in africa,she's still the poorest continent of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
coputa:
we 've thrown away our traditional heritage and replaced it with lies from the whiteman.despite the huge natural resources in africa,she's still the poorest continent of the world.

#Truth
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
coputa:

We worship white man as god. Until that changes, nothing will change and we'll all perish.

The whites have calculated and seen that they will become a minority in years to come and even extinct, hence their desperation to destroy us.
Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by donnie(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
They have begun making moves to preserve their race. They plan to block out the sun and control food supply.

The plan to vaccinate the entire continent and kill / sterilize millions of us.

They continue to divide us with religion, politics etc so wee cannot unite and chart a destiny for ourselves.

Even Chinese give us loans that they know we cannot repay and with agreements that will give them ownership of our land and we become their slaves. And you know Chinese are worse then Europeans. They plan to move in and occupy the continent.

All this while we continue worshipping white Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hardasan(f): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Please I don't understand and want to learn. does Ships move upside down at the bottom of the oceans? please educate me more

I mean if u check the world map , after passing all those body of water, where next do u go?
if u understand what I mean

2 reasons why this can't happen:
i. The planes fly at a height of about 30 - 38,000ft. There's still plenty of room up there for flying.
ii. There's an actual firmament sealing us in here. I added an illustration for good effect. Please note that nobody has an actual photo because we dont have the resources to go up there and take first hand pictures and those who do are bent on lying to us with computer generated images.

If I get you right, you mean on the flat earth.
Just like Auguste Picarde said, the earth has upturned edges, the upturned edges are now known as the ice walls of Antarctica so thinking of what lies beyond the wall? You cant find out for these reasons:
i. Think of the wall like the ice wall in Game of Thrones which is so powerful and huge, it will take more than the flood of Noah to flood it over. So if I were you, I won't even think of adventuring beyond the wall which you cant sef.
ii. Another reason is reason is you need special permit to go to antarctica (the wall) which no one will give you and the points which are closest to human dwellings are guarded by huge ships which wont allow anyone pass without authorisation.

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by Arrowss(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
hardasan:

As long as he "reincarnated", it means he hasn't broken the "cycle". Anything he is saying is a mere fable because he hasn't experienced it. If he tested and tried it, he will be a "free soul" roaming only God knows where. I'm 100% sure he wont come back and if he did come back, he won't remember anything that happened.

, hmm Dats a big point there, very sensible!

2 Likes

Re: Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned by hardasan(f): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2020
DAVE1010:

WHAT OTHER SEARCH ENGINES WOULD YOU SUGGEST?

Try duckduckgo, they pride themselves on not tracking users and not censoring information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamb Candidates, Share Your Exam Centres Here !!! / Essay On How I Spend My Holiday. / Okon Lagos Urges Students To Exploit Promasidor's Career Guidance Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.