Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. (742 Views)

Online Remote Job Opening (web Developer) / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. by linusmels(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
This will be one of the shortest job opening advert because all that is needed to be done will be explained through email

So, what is the Job Opening about?

Well, I have got a contract from a client who wants a web designer and programmer to build his website and also do some stuffs for him on his website.
It's a long term gig so you are going to be working with him for more than a year, possibly two years. I am making this open simply because I am not a programmer but an article/content writer.

Now, I know many will say this is a scam or you are going to be used to do something bad. Well, I will like to assure you that this is not a scam nor will you be used to do anything bad. So, with that being said, if you are interested in this opening, send me a mail with your full name and whatsapp number to s,w,e,t,c,h,m,a,r,t,i,n, at g,m,a,i,l, dot c,o,m.

If you are asking how you will know if this is real, you won't. It's a leap of faith.

Thanks
Re: New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. by ogunjobiolaide: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Can d job be done remotely?
Re: New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. by linusmels(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
ogunjobiolaide:
Can d job be done remotely?
Yes
Re: New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. by engrboma85(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kindly check your email

linusmels:
This will be one of the shortest job opening advert because all that is needed to be done will be explained through email

So, what is the Job Opening about?

Well, I have got a contract from a client who wants a web designer and programmer to build his website and also do some stuffs for him on his website.
It's a long term gig so you are going to be working with him for more than a year, possibly two years. I am making this open simply because I am not a programmer but an article/content writer.

Now, I know many will say this is a scam or you are going to be used to do something bad. Well, I will like to assure you that this is not a scam nor will you be used to do anything bad. So, with that being said, if you are interested in this opening, send me a mail with your full name and whatsapp number to s,w,e,t,c,h,m,a,r,t,i,n, at g,m,a,i,l, dot c,o,m.

If you are asking how you will know if this is real, you won't. It's a leap of faith.

Thanks
Re: New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. by linusmels(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2020
engrboma85:
Kindly check your email

I have replied you.
Re: New Job Opening For A Web Designer/programmer. by engrboma85(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Yeah seen and replied back

linusmels:

I have replied you.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Access To Expensive Wordpress Themes And Plugins - Get In, It's Free / How Much Does It Cost To Get A Full Functional Android App / Google To Deduct 24% Of Our Adsense Revenue As TAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.