Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Do You Want In A Spouse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Want In A Spouse? (5607 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

Keep impressing me you hear, I will ask for your number very soon if you don't stop since people are busy sharing things here... grin

I don't need to test-run, even if it's to confirm if she's truly a virgin.
There are other ways to know if a woman is a virgin without having sex with her, and I'll definitely get my assurance.

You know, I was beginning to wonder how long it would take you to do that. I was almost depressed that my 'shots' were getting lost on target. wink

Update on mission: target 1 acquired. Waiting for further instructions.
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by crackkhaus: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You know, I was beginning to wonder how long it would take you to do that. I was almost depressed that my 'shots' were getting lost on target. wink

Update on mission: target 1 acquired. Waiting for further instructions.

Lmao... cheesycheesy

I hope you can access your mail.
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lmao... cheesycheesy

I hope you can access your mail.

Eventually.
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by SmartMen: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
PrinzCarter:
i refuse to agree oo wat r u bringing to the able we need no first after all we are bringing u to d houz and giving u a new name nd we dnt do dat anyhow u gat to b special to get dat lots of ppl r trying to it by hook or crook .....
see how she is running her mouth blah blah...
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by crackkhaus: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Eventually.
Eventually?

Can you, or can't you? grin
I sent something
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

Eventually?

Can you, or can't you? grin
I sent something

I use 3g so I haven't received the mail yet. It will still come in before the day runs out
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by crackkhaus: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I use 3g so I haven't received the mail yet. It will still come in before the day runs out
It's alright, my number is in there...for whenever you get it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by TouchOfSpice(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
I like your sense of humour.

Sixfeetbelle:
My hand has been itching me these past few days, and I decided the cure was to make a post. On a normal, this post should be in the funny section but 'Forum Games' looked too open, so I brought it to Romance section since it has to do with love. So, here it is.

Disclaimer: No bashing, insults, tribalism, nepotism or general bribery and corruption on this post. This post was created to be satirical.

What I want in a spouse? Most times, we get scolded and called childish for stating what we want in a spouse, but truly, natural selection is, well, natural and hence must be imbibed whether consciously or subconsciously (lol). In this thread, you are expected to list what you want in a spouse no matter how unattainable it might be. Viewers are allowed to laugh and point out why such desires are unattainable, but with wisdom and sound advice.

Let's relieve stress by laughing over each other's list, shall we? I'll go first.

My list:

1) He must be taller than me, preferably between 6'2 and 6'5: I'm 6'0 tall already, and I have plans to wear heels on my wedding day. Bending down to kiss a shorter man will stress me biko grin

2) He must be above average but not too wealthy: I don't have your hustling spirit so my take-home every month will probably pale in comparison to yours. Pity me small and don't have too much money. I love debating a lot, giving opinions and whatnots, and since money shuts up blabbing mouth, my opinions would be neglected. cheesy

3) His tallness should be dominant in our kids: Considering the nonsense going on in this country, it's safe to say nobody should raise their kids here. Why I'm stressing on the height trait is because I want them to play sports, preferably basketball. Since me and hubby already gave them height, that's the only career choice for them. Unless they want to use their height in football, then I may change their mind.

4) He must be overambitious to leave this country: I cannot stress this enough. We cannot raise our family in this zoo. Hubby, have enough ambition for both of us, ejoor. I'm too much of a procrastinator to even push to leave this place. 'We die here' is worrying me. cry

5) He can be fair; curly hair is a bonus: Since our kids will have British citizenship, let them blend with the other kids too. I can already imagine obsessing over them and flaunting their pics on social media. I can even claim biracial kids and nobody will doubt me grin

6) No pot-belly, no midnight newspaper: Self-explanatory, ño? grin

7) The average the dick, the better: Please, hubby, it's not borehole you're coming to drill wink, so no need for the long drill. We'll find a way to derive satisfaction together with the normal length.

What do you think?

Ps: Don't ask me what I'm bringing to the table until you have everything on the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
biddostandard:
its a long thing....beep me +2349064403864, ...happy sunday

Give me your whatsapp number
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by biddostandard: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zoie:
Give me your whatsapp number
just beep me then we talk
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
biddostandard:
just beep me then we talk
Send me your whatsapp number.
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by biddostandard: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zoie:
Send me your whatsapp number.
didnt u see the number i sent
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
biddostandard:
didnt u see the number i sent
Its not registered on WhatsApp. Good night.
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Rossycee(f): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
The list is long sha but his husband material should look this way:
He should be God fearing, preferably a Catholic Christian.
Tall, ambitious and hardworking.
He should be from the South East.
Age range should be between 34 and 38..
A good sense of humour and chatty, I hate borites jare..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by biddostandard: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zoie:

Its not registered on WhatsApp. Good night.
must i be on whatsapp ,just call me or drop ur digit
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
biddostandard:
must i be on whatsapp ,just call me or drop ur digit
Good night

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by PrinzCarter(m): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you have everything on the list?

Don't you know how marketing companies work best? Give you the mouth-watering part first to lure you in before hitting you with the T and Cs. cheesy

Point is, it's a gamble, not a reality. As you can see, I am building castles in the air yet taking certain factors into consideration.
lol dat same marketing company b4 u work dere u gat submit ur cv for review den an interview to see u in particular
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:31am On Mar 09, 2020
PrinzCarter:
lol dat same marketing company b4 u work dere u gat submit ur cv for review den an interview to see u in particular

In this situation, I am the marketing company and you need to hand your cv to me to review.

If you're qualified, an interview would be scheduled
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...30 upwards.. I don't do little boys .....u grab

You always carry this virginity stuff on your head like its one big trophy, yes i know its rare these days but from your posts here it seems like thats the only thing you have to offer. You and 2 other ladies are fond of displaying the V card at any little comment even when its irrelevant.

Finally, calling men less than 30 years old "little boys" is disrespectful and shows you don't have adequate tact and respect which buttresses my first point of you having nothing asides your virginity.

You must be definitely self deluded if you think your virginity is going to cover up your bad attitude.

The good book says Wisdom is the principal thing, i will advice that you get lots of it before you walk down the isle. There were foolish virgins remember?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:02am On Mar 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You always carry this virginity stuff on your head like its one big trophy, yes i know its rare these days but from your posts here it seems like thats the only thing you have to offer. You and 2 other ladies are fond of displaying the V card at any little comment even when its irrelevant.

Finally, calling men less than 30 years old "little boys" is disrespectful and shows you don't have adequate tact and respect which buttresses my first point of you having nothing asides your virginity.

You must be definitely self deluded if you think your virginity is going to cover up your bad attitude.

The good book says Wisdom is the principal thing, i will advice that you get lots of it before you walk down the isle. There were foolish virgins remember?
...and what makes u think m a virgin
I owe no one my virgnity..exploring my sexuality Is a choice
Most men who r less than 30 r usually not serious with ladies...from my personal experience.... Don't mention me
Am not afraid not to be one or to be one
I av my damn choice niggar!
I only admire it.....wish I can ...but then
Bye
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Shugavee(f): 2:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Real genuine love n care
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by bizz(m): 5:05am On Mar 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I do not agree with you sir
I think she, Phenomenal16 is a nice person and has more than 'virginity' to offer.
been observing her posts lately and i must say she is a lady that knows what she wants and goes for it. she is courageous, i must say.
back to topic, she said what she likes, pls do well to say what you like and stop bashing her....tho i know that won't deter her and she has sharp mouth too grin
if you want to shoot ur shot, pls do..... don't just pick one word and capitalize on it.
if she is still a virgin at this day and time with her sense of humor, my guy....trust me ....they r few
shoot ur shot, u may just be the lucky one....
peace
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2020
bizz:

I do not agree with you sir
I think she, Phenomenal16 is a nice person and has more than 'virginity' to offer.
been observing her posts lately and i must say she is a lady that knows what she wants and goes for it. she is courageous, i must say.
back to topic, she said what she likes, pls do well to say what you like and stop bashing her....tho i know that won't deter her and she has sharp mouth too grin
if you want to shoot ur shot, pls do..... don't just pick one word and capitalize on it.
if she is still a virgin at this day and time with her sense of humor, my guy....trust me ....they r few
shoot ur shot, u may just be the lucky one....
peace

I should shoot my shot just because she's a virgin?

My grievance with her is that she called men below 30 little boys. That's belittling, doesn't she know that the ones above 30 can play her for a long time, or are there not men below 30 who are serious and ready to settle down? Because she had an unpleasant experience doesn't mean she should tie us all in that box.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

My grievance with her is that she called men below 30 little boys. That's belittling, doesn't she know that the ones above 30 can play her for a long time, or are there not men below 30 who are serious and ready to settle down? Because she had an unpleasant experience doesn't mean she should tie us all in that box.

...bla bla bla
U like me,, ,,,, , .don't u?
Don't lie now
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by bizz(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I understand you sir....I really do
But trust me, the long talk will not make any difference
U can prove to her u r different...maybe that will change her views about guys below 30
She is a very nice person with a good heart in my opinion.
Girls like her don't waste time on the market(relationship market o)
Cos they r rare to come by.
From the moment I saw her comment a while ago, damn I knew there was something different about her.
I have read almost 10 pages of her comments since then and still enjoy doing so daily....she is very interesting

Do talk to her and maybe u will be the one to change her views

Enjoy ur day sir and may God bless us all, Amen
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...bla bla bla
U like me,, ,,,, , .don't u?
Don't lie now

Lol. You're funny.
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2020
bizz:

I understand you sir....I really do
But trust me, the long talk will not make any difference
U can prove to her u r different...maybe that will change her views about guys below 30
She is a very nice person with a good heart in my opinion.
Girls like her don't waste time on the market(relationship market o)
Cos they r rare to come by.
From the moment I saw her comment a while ago, damn I knew there was something different about her.
I have read almost 10 pages of her comments since then and still enjoy doing so daily....she is very interesting

Do talk to her and maybe u will be the one to change her views

Enjoy ur day sir and may God bless us all, Amen

grin grin

You're funny. So what's stopping you from making a move since it seems you have been on her trail?
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by PrinzCarter(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

In this situation, I am the marketing company and you need to hand your cv to me to review.

If you're qualified, an interview would be scheduled
sixfeetbelle u realise at sum point u hv to go on ur knees and this is one of dat moment were u need come clean in humility n do d needful , if nt me n u we will paddle dis boat with our hands smiley
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by PrinzCarter(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2020
Shugavee:
Real genuine love n care
were e dey send me d address
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by duchaB(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Shugavee:
Real genuine love n care

Sweet Victoria... No wahala babe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
PrinzCarter:
sixfeetbelle u realise at sum point u hv to go on ur knees and this is one of dat moment were u need come clean in humility n do d needful , if nt me n u we will paddle dis boat with our hands smiley

If you're qualified for the position advertised, please drop your cv and the recruitment team will get back to you.

Thank you
Re: What Do You Want In A Spouse? by PrinzCarter(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you're qualified for the position advertised, please drop your cv and the recruitment team will get back to you.

Thank you
for you to be the HR manager you gat to show the Gm that you gat wat it takes and show your cv for review

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harsh Truths I Know At 47 I Wish Knew At 27: / I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.