Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past (7668 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2020
betterpikinn:

Do you have functional brains at all?
U have noticed Dmerciful and his lopsided reasoning too right?

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by femi4: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Timson01:
Good day nairalanders,

I have a question bothering me. I have been in a relationship with my fiance for almost 3 years. Our wedding is this Easter. So we got a new apartment and he has been living in that apartment .

I visit almost every day and we both cant wait to get married. We moved some of his stuff in one of the rooms and I was trying to clean up and arrange some of the items when I saw some pictures of my fiance and his ex.

Personally,I was surprised he still kept pictures of his ex. (I discovered this ex is in the same church with him. I recognized her cos she is a church worker but he never mentioned they were ever together until I found these pictures). I put them together and my intention was to confront him and later,maybe burn the pictures. So I packed them in a bag waiting for him to return so I can show them to him.

I continued cleaning but I also saw like old CDs and I was wondering which ones to keep or throw away so I had to play them one by one in the DVD to determine which one was still good or which ones are bad so I can throw them away.

Just as I continued playing the CDs,I played one that I was not expecting. It was a sx tape of my fiance and his ex (his church member o) and another woman. I recognized the ex from the photos that I saw earlier on. I was stunned and shocked. Why did he make sx tape of himself having a party with his ex and someone else?
At this point,I lost it and couldn’t wait for him to return. He of course lied that he did not know he still had the pictures and video. He said the video was a mistake. He was young and stupid. The video was made when they were drunk.

I met my fiance through a mutual friend. Never for once did my fiance mention that his ex is still in the same church with him. In fact,he never mentioned her. I go to his church once in while but I never got any hint…I feel so fooled.

For me,its bullshit. All I can picture is him and his ex and that LovePeddler. Who is she,that ex…who is the other woman?…why is the ex pictures and videos still with the man I am getting married to in a few weeks.
My fiance has been begging me,saying he has destroyed the pictures and video.But that is not comforting me,my gut is telling me there is something about this ex. I mean,I know my guy is not a virgin,I know he has been with other girls in the past but never in a million years did I picture him as the kind of guy who would sleep with two women at the same time and even film it.

Plus filming it..he kept the tape…We have been together for 3 whole years…why does is that tape still in existence?Maybe he is still in love with the ex or maybe they are still seeing behind my back.

Or maybe he kept the tape as a reminder of the kind of s*x he likes…I am confused and I truly feel like there is something he is not telling me but he says I am just paranoid for nothing,that there is nothing going on. That he has not spoken to this ex for over 4 years.
Please advise me…is he telling the truth…his motive for making the tape too is scaring me…is he that type of guy or was this just one time stupid mistake?

Abeg nairalanders,make una advise me on what to do?
You panic unnecessarily, you don't have proof that he's cheating on you

You don't have proof that he's still watching those sex tapes

When he was a child, he behaved like a child. All was done before he met you. Its better you burn and bury the past.

Your epistle is full with "maybe" , "maybe"

If you continue like this, your marriage won't survive 2yrs
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by StrikeBack(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2020

This is Wale Adenuga number

There is vacancy for you
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by betterpikinn: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2020
DMerciful:
You are still a child, you see only black and white!
Lol
Internet is really stupîd...
So much that you would have the guts.. You lack manner and reasoning...

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by CsRockefeller(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Chi59:
Just passing by...
*Whistles away *

You always pass by and whistle away.
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by ikem85: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Meanwhile see shocking moment Rosie of ultimate love kissed kachi, hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMIfFiVjx0
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by IceeSeth: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2020
If that man is really honest as u av told us, he shud av told u about his ex, who's also attending the same church with him and not leave you in the dark and apologize later. At this stage of the relationship, there shouldn't be any secret between you two, both from your past and your present future.

You guys will soon be getting married and as suppose, nothing from the past should even surprise any of you. Your man has a lot of explaining to do for keeping such history away from you. Marriage is no joke, unless you still wanna come back here and write another story about your man misbehaving or whatever. Get to the bottom of that story and silence all your doubts before walking to the alter with him.

Both parties should by now put forward or open up about there past life to each other and not practice selective honesty. What you have seen is a big deal, and it would have been different if he had told you about it, and not you finding out the way you need. No man here will ever forget such experience of doing whatever they did on that video, even if he has repented.

Get to the bottom of it, if possible get your pastor involved for better counsel.
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by nubiangod9(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Yada yada yada! shocked
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by TGMISKY(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2020
I don't think it is a bad thing to be attending the same church with your ex. The question should be, how has his behaviour towards you been for the last 3 years? Has he been a cheat? If no, continue the relationship.
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Clinghton: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2020
In school we were taught to find X, after graduating we are still attracted to X.

WHAT AN 'X' WORLD
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by tiswell(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2020
DMerciful:
Relax, man may behave funny until they are ready to settle down and they change. Those pictures and videos are memories he had so because you came into the picture does not mean those memories will be erased. Why were you going through his things? You only see what yohideur eyes want to see. Better continue to plan your marriage before loosing everything on mere paranoia!
Everyone has things to hide,
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2020
This is is one of those Hints magazine-like posts that annoy the heck outta me
So I know it’s a scam post
However I have to ask, does the fact that you are getting married mean that your intended did not and should not have a past? Like, he should delete pictures and videos of someone who was a part of his past? Arguably a very important past because men tend to marry in the path of least resistance in our society (the people who give them peace lipsrsealed)
Like, it is very insecure, unaccommodating, assuming, entitled and wrong of you to expect your partner to erase his past because of marriage, and vice versa!
Delete pictures indeed, who are these people!!!?
Jeez

@OP, you have seen your red flag, quit the engagement
Or else when your sex life becomes boooring and he wants to try things don’t say you never saw it coming
Or else learn to suck it in when he goes out to partey
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Femeto: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Egun gun be careful na express you dey go motor go jam you. If e happen we done tell you. Flee is my advice. You haven't seen nothing yet more evidence would come out when you finally marry.
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by DropsMic(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Run
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Timson01(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
Fake story. Look at OP's previous threads, smh. He is simply a story-fabricator lipsrsealed
Hello sister this story isn't fabricated the only thing is that people shared their story with me,and so many at times the story is posted here to allow her get advice on what to do
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Hatima: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Aunty, pray about it...don't enter the marriage due to pressure from others...they won't stay in the house or go through the struggle with you ( I don't wish this for you).
Fast join the prayer if you have to and get your conviction from God .. Goodluck
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by davillian(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
When you start a relationship with a guy open a new chapter and judge him based on what he has done since the day you guys started dating each other....
Everyone must have done one or two shiiit in the past that they won't tell you...

Any woman that invades my privacy wan kill her self
Because what she would see go give her high bp....
Besides I finish one meal before opening the second one...
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Hatima: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
davillian:
When you start a relationship with a guy open a new chapter and judge him based on what he has done since the day you guys started dating each other....
Everyone must have done one or two shiiit in the past that they won't tell you...

Any woman that invades my privacy wan kill her self
Because what she would see go give her high bp....
Besides I finish one meal before opening the second one...
He shouldn't have the pictures or sextape regardless. if you intend to begin a new chapter in life, you leave the old and anything that will drag you back behind. Besides, she saw the pics nd video by chance, she didn't go snooping according to her story.
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Originalsly: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Makes no sense. First off... the poster is listed as male.... male talking about his fiance.... is he gay? Confusion from jump. Then which woman would find it stressful that her guy did not volunteer the name of his ex and what she did?... did she do the same with her ex's? ... and why would that be her greatest worry instead of if he made secret videos of the two of them?... and had them sitting somewhere to be discovered? Nonsense.
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by N3wman: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by robotix: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Timson01:
Good day nairalanders,

I have a question bothering me. I have been in a relationship with my fiance for almost 3 years. Our wedding is this Easter. So we got a new apartment and he has been living in that apartment .

I visit almost every day and we both cant wait to get married. We moved some of his stuff in one of the rooms and I was trying to clean up and arrange some of the items when I saw some pictures of my fiance and his ex.

Personally,I was surprised he still kept pictures of his ex. (I discovered this ex is in the same church with him. I recognized her cos she is a church worker but he never mentioned they were ever together until I found these pictures). I put them together and my intention was to confront him and later,maybe burn the pictures. So I packed them in a bag waiting for him to return so I can show them to him.

I continued cleaning but I also saw like old CDs and I was wondering which ones to keep or throw away so I had to play them one by one in the DVD to determine which one was still good or which ones are bad so I can throw them away.

Just as I continued playing the CDs,I played one that I was not expecting. It was a sx tape of my fiance and his ex (his church member o) and another woman. I recognized the ex from the photos that I saw earlier on. I was stunned and shocked. Why did he make sx tape of himself having a party with his ex and someone else?
At this point,I lost it and couldn’t wait for him to return. He of course lied that he did not know he still had the pictures and video. He said the video was a mistake. He was young and stupid. The video was made when they were drunk.

I met my fiance through a mutual friend. Never for once did my fiance mention that his ex is still in the same church with him. In fact,he never mentioned her. I go to his church once in while but I never got any hint…I feel so fooled.

For me,its bullshit. All I can picture is him and his ex and that LovePeddler. Who is she,that ex…who is the other woman?…why is the ex pictures and videos still with the man I am getting married to in a few weeks.
My fiance has been begging me,saying he has destroyed the pictures and video.But that is not comforting me,my gut is telling me there is something about this ex. I mean,I know my guy is not a virgin,I know he has been with other girls in the past but never in a million years did I picture him as the kind of guy who would sleep with two women at the same time and even film it.

Plus filming it..he kept the tape…We have been together for 3 whole years…why does is that tape still in existence?Maybe he is still in love with the ex or maybe they are still seeing behind my back.

Or maybe he kept the tape as a reminder of the kind of s*x he likes…I am confused and I truly feel like there is something he is not telling me but he says I am just paranoid for nothing,that there is nothing going on. That he has not spoken to this ex for over 4 years.
Please advise me…is he telling the truth…his motive for making the tape too is scaring me…is he that type of guy or was this just one time stupid mistake?

Abeg nairalanders,make una advise me on what to do?
RUN... RUN as far as your legs can carry you.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by davillian(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hatima:

He shouldn't have the pictures or sextape regardless. if you intend to begin a new chapter in life, you leave the old and anything that will drag you back behind. Besides, she saw the pics nd video by chance, she didn't go snooping according to her story.

Its not every body that burns pics of their ex
I still have pics of my ex not one or 2 and besides we still talk till date some are even married...

Its just sextape and pics
And it happened before he met her anyway....
She should ask him about it and then put an eye on him simple....

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Hatima: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2020
davillian:

I still have pics of my ex not one or 2 and besides we still talk till date some are even married...

To u it's just sextape and pics to another it's not and that's your reality which u have accepted, not another..and putting eye on him? that's a lack of trust...if she doesn't trust him what's the point? undecided
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by chinchonglee(m): 5:40am On Mar 08, 2020
madam!!! we all knw you came here to to raise unnecessary alarm and that you would still go on and marry him.

Nigerian girls that dont joke with wedding but joke with their marriage.
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2020
davillian:

Please don’t burn pictures of your exes
They were in your life for some reasons and are a part of you
In your eighties you would be glad you didn’t
Cos they will form part of your memory bank
Your partner should be above to look at your old pictures without feeling jittery, otherwise, that’s some major insecurity
My thoughts shaa
I am like you with exes
I would have their pictures and videos too if I were the picture taking type
I am glad that not everyone belongs to the “erase your exes/past” crew (common on NL)
Cheers
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by davillian(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2020
merahki:

Please don’t burn pictures of your exes
They were in your life for some reasons and are a part of you
In your eighties you would be glad you didn’t
Cos they will form part of your memory bank
Your partner should be above to look at your old pictures without feeling jittery, otherwise, that’s some major insecurity
My thoughts shaa
I am like you with exes
I would have their pictures and videos too if I were the picture taking type
I am glad that not everyone belongs to the “erase your exes/past” crew (common on NL)
Cheers
Me way be next weekend I de go see one of my ex who came to Lagos to see her parents
She is married ,gave birth recently and she wants to see her son....

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Timson01(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Teeceepat:
This matter hard o. Just be very careful with him. He said is his past, why are d pictures and d video still with him.
Still don't understand why
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Timson01(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
Fake story. Look at OP's previous threads, smh. He is simply a story-fabricator lipsrsealed
Is very wrong when people share their story with others looking for solution and u call them a liar
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Timson01(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
espn:
Take story...you claim you are a guy from your profile while your story's claims otherwise...
This story was shared by the lady
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by ikem85: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Meanwhile see shocking moment Jay gave Chris a lap dance hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KNZMoe02x8
Re: My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past by Olunmercy56(f): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
primeache:
Here we go again

grin grin Dear Lord, please don't let me enter any one chance relationship that will lead to marriage. Holy Ghost fire should block any deceitful men away from me, Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] / Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help / Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.