Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. (2953 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Conner44:
Hmm .... undecided this my own story self get as e be but I still thank God

before I been dey go find am for hotel dat year, dey pay 2k per round. Then I come gada liver dey carry am come house (that one come be 5k) next thing she come stop to dey collect moni next tin she carry bag come, next thing ... BOOM!!!

nor ask me wetin BOOM mean sha angry just wish me well and move on
I wish you well, but it's hard to move on...

Bros, What's BOOM! ?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
SirBobiGentle:
Unlike some comments I have read on this forum how people keep complaining there is nothing like love anymore, I believe there are many others who have beautiful stories to share about how they met their partners for life.

I was embarking on a trip few years back and it was by road as pepper no too rest my side to even think of flight for such a long journey. After boarding the bus, we took off and in my head I could only picture a very long boring and tiring journey as most of the passengers were all quite more advanced than I am. As a matter of fact I felt I was the youngest in the bus until I noticed a younger lady who happens to be the youngest but as at then, I no dey look uche face lol.

In a twist of event as the bus was moving, there were these particular two guys in the second role of the bus who were sort of loud mouthed and were just talking about girls and sex and some funny stuffs. At first I felt they sounded stupid and were just making noise, but lo and behold, it seemed everyone in the bus began to join their conversation including all the matured women. The bus suddenly became fun and lively but then I kept to myself and was just listening and laughing at funny things they said. Then it got to a point were the lady sitting next to me had to ask why I wasn't saying anything and that was were things changed. As the lady beside me drew attention that I wasn't saying anything, so also did the guy beside the young girl draw attention that she also wasn't saying anything and that was how I finally really noticed her beauty the way she kept smiling. I had to manage to join the conversation a little and that was when I noticed this young girl was always smiling whenever I say anything. She also joined the conversation as well and the bus was just crazy fun as we kept going.

Getting to the stop were we have to eat and cool off a bit, everyone headed out of the bus and when I got out, I saw the young girl holding her sandals, it got cut as she was stepping out and she was trying to look out for a shoe maker so I offered to assist her find one. Second thing that attracted me to her, as beautiful as she is, there was no form of shakara in her behavior. The way she held her cut sandals and she was just walking around with me looking for shoe maker, with her ajebo leg that looks like pikin them use milk and spring water take bath, was so cute. Finally we found one and brought him close to where the bus was parked and we sat there. I asked her if she didn't want anything because I wanted to buy something to eat. She opened her bag and gave me money to help her get something as well. Actually I was impressed because I could have offered to buy something for her but she didn't think to that direction. I got the stuffs, then brought back her money and told her they didn't have change like that if I have to pay everything separately so I paid with my money.

While the shoe maker had already finished with the sandals, we sat there gisting and laughing as we got to know each other more. Somehow the chemistry was so great as we connected so much. Most of the passengers had returned and were waiting for the driver so that we hit the road then I noticed a kind of smile in the face of the woman that sat beside me when she sighted both of us together but I didn't expect what was going to happen next.

As the driver came and opened the door, the lady that sat beside me earlier decided to take the girls space and told the girl to take hers. It was so funny that everyone in the bus started laughing as they were saying we don't know they are our elders and they understand life more than us. For some time as the bus took off, we were like the topic of discussion as if they were already giving us relationship guidelines. The whole thing was so funny but then, we just laughed it all out till the bus became a little quiet as some people slept off while few watched a movie. The girl and I still gisted a while and then she slept off a while.

Long story short, we got to our destination, we already exchanged numbers and I told her I will see her the next day so she can settle properly in school as she was a final year student then. Next day we met, had a fun outing and the connection kept growing till I travelled back home. All things being good, we reside in same city/state were we boarded the bus from, so anytime she needed to visit her home from school, that means she was also coming to visit me lol.

Its been a wonderful 3 years together so far and its about time we taking that vow at the alter because right now we can't both imagine life without each other.

I will love to reach other beautiful stories from peoples own experience.
ubunja you need to spice up your boring life with this....embrace love
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:
ubunja you need to spice up your boring life with this....embrace love
for us in the Red Pill love is a bonus. Play the game, if love happens good. If not, life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Daviestunech(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
None for now
Maybe sooner or later

My guess is sooner grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Chamber2000: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
I met her on Politics section when it was Pdp vs Apc and we started out as friends. We shared a lot and I was so scared of asking her out because she was stubborn and self opinionated while I might be difficult and chauvinistic depending on the world I woke up in.

We continued our friendship until I did a self immolation about myself and found out its time to loosen up and drop some of those grumpy behavior that has made me an "evening newspaper" . I got closer to her heart and found out she is one of the most understanding and sweet girl that I've come across.

Guess what

We are both in Love today and the wedding bells are so ringing right now for us.

I call her my Pussy cat

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
I met my current partner in a most odd place.....In the church. I dropped off a friend early Sunday morning and was rushing back home when I saw her trying to Cross the road. I let her cross and offered her a lift to church.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Phenomenal16(f): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Chamber2000:
I met her on Politics section when it was Pdp vs Apc and we started out as friends. We shared a lot and I was so scared of asking her out because she was stubborn and self opinionated while I might be difficult and chauvinistic depending on the world I woke up in.

We continued our friendship until I did a self immolation about myself and found out its time to loosen up and drop some of those grumpy behavior that has made me an "evening newspaper" . I got closer to her heart and found out she is one of the most understanding and sweet girl that I've come across.

Guess what

We are both in Love today and the wedding bells are so ringing right now for us.

I call her my Pussy cat
..pussy cat
Hmmm
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Octopusssy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I met my current partner in a most odd place.....In the church. I dropped off a friend early Sunday morning and was rushing back home when I saw her trying to Cross the road. I let her cross and offered her a lift to church.
Oga lie small small

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Oga lie small small
ooooo God! This babe wetin I do you? I go enter ghost mode o!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Octopusssy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Moralgladiator:
ooooo God! This babe wetin I do you? I go enter ghost mode o!
You no do me anything.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

You no do me anything.
Baby,oya wetin make I do you?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Octopusssy(f): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Baby,oya wetin make I do you?
Repent and give your life to Christ
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

Repent and give your life to Christ
I guess it's not what I think.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Octopusssy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I guess it's not what I think.
No it's not
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by bolaji73(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
In a betnaija shop...hey! I don't bet oo.,was there to take shade cos it was raining heavily..she also ran into the shop for same purpose..everywhere was full with limited spaces,I calm her stress by offering this beauty a seat near me..A conversation was struck and the rest they say is story...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by SirBobiGentle: 2:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Chamber2000:

Guess what

I call her my Pussy cat

Why pussy cat of all pet names.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Chamber2000: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2020
SirBobiGentle:

Why pussy cat of all pet names.
I love cats
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Uchedizzy(f): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Just reading coments
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
God

Am I a stick or a log of wood? embarassed
Which one?

Abeg make I know lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Preshieben:
God

Which one?

Hey! It's been a while. What happened to 080****6142? I have been trying to reach you. Please get in touch whichever way you can.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Investorbj: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Preshieben:
God

Which one?

hello. I tried to email you but I just realized that I have lost access to that email. How can I contact you?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Investorbj:
hello. I tried to email you but I just realized that I have lost access to that email. How can I contact you?
oh really undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Investorbj: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Preshieben:
oh really undecided
yes
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by Blunttruth: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Met 2007 ,at ekosodin ,idehen street, kapa green hostel. We met on the street and we have been together since then. Dated for 7 years married for 8.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. by VictorUSA(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
SirBobiGentle, do you think you are the only person enjoying her rightnow? You must be joking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fvck Lord … (18+) / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shares Intimate Video Of Her Husband Bathing Her / There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.