Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return (55367 Views)

Fashola Visits Main Bridge Of The Bonny-Bodo Road Project (Photos) / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by ZooOga: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Toby009:
So a few months ago, I and two of the most amazing and vibe filled travel buddies took a trip down to the South-southern state of Akwa-Ibom.

We decided to explore some of the hidden gems in the city and of course we had to document every bit of it!

Is Uyo worth visiting? Is it just all hype ??

Watch and Enjoy the full video YouTube��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHk8jKJS84k

Photos
1. At the Amalgamation House in Ikot Abasi
2. At Ibeno Beach, Ibeno
3. Plaza roundabout from an overhead bridge
4. At the women war memorial museum.

Good job, nice video. good to see y'all had a safe enjoyable trip!
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by lamalang(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Is that a slave with the ladies?
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by IJOBA2: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
embarassed
Petyprincess:
This is nice,i wish to visit outside Lagos again,i've only visited akure when i wanted to write my jamb.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by AnanseK(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Historical monuments to reflect on . But the people in the first few pictures are showing inappropriate postures and incongruous affect. Their facial expressions are totally inappropriate.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by sonsomegrigbo: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Babe you take style carry BOOBS ooo...

That's Yoruba ladies for you...

Igbo ladies and small boobs are 5 and 6
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by witworth(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is nice. It makes me emotional, our ancestors went through a lot.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by TotoNaRubber: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Did you find this at the museum too or it is a human being?

Toby009:
So a few months ago, I and two of the most amazing and vibe filled travel buddies took a trip down to the South-southern state of Akwa-Ibom.

We decided to explore some of the hidden gems in the city and of course we had to document every bit of it!

Is Uyo worth visiting? Is it just all hype ??

Watch and Enjoy the full video YouTube��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHk8jKJS84k

Photos
1. At the Amalgamation House in Ikot Abasi
2. At Ibeno Beach, Ibeno
3. Plaza roundabout from an overhead bridge
4. At the women war memorial museum.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
I used to think people who dress like op are innocent people when it comes to sex until I saw that Babcock tape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Fragility6: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
positivevibez:
I used to think people who dress like op are innocent people when it comes to sex until I saw that Babcock tape
Lol... U b craze o
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Hezmatosky: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ooooboy see colonial leg grin angry
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by okafor200(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oboy see as that guy for the pics black die like all this useless night wolfs,

abeg na ghanian the guy be?

This one baba keep face like who dey sell bicycle parts for inside market

chaii wonders shall never end
baba olowo

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by tobstarizhia(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Toby009:
More...

1. Plaque signifying the mock grave site of the 1929 women's war victims.
2. Signpost pointing the 1914 amalgamation House - it is rumoured that the amalgamation pact was signed here.
3. Women war memorial museum
4. Bridge of no return
That's not actually a bridge. it's a pier.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by thundafire: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nigeria can never preserve things never just pay a visit to Smithsonian museum in USA and see wat am talking about or u can watch dey station on Startimes
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by megatran(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
mtinfx:
i love my state

cant wait to get a seaport
everything stew
ideal state for online businesses especially
(cheap rent, Very clean state, cheap transport and low cost of living)
I don't agree on the cheap rent you mentioned. I am residing at udodoma and it's 500k for two bedroom flat. it comes with bad network reception and poor electricity. if 500k is cheap then you are right.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why this museum is not making African visitors angry. Instead they are posing and smiling as if they don't understand anything.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Nackzy: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Akwa ibom is peaceful one thing i like about the place, they have a lot of girls
Op you didn't include tilapia resort
The bad side of Akwa ibom there are no Jobs and HIV is too much
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by kenny714433(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Riele:
kiss

If you don't make this thread interesting by posting more pics .

I'll open a new thread and do it for you grin

Where in Uyo are you? We could go on this adventure together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
kenny714433:

Where in Uyo are you? We could go on this adventure together.

U want to shame ursef abi... Later u will send nude picture to her abi... Seems ur dick is thinking for you right now abi..

Riele, a pedophile wants to go out with u.. Notify me when he sends u his big dick as his CV
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
megatran:
I don't agree on the cheap rent you mentioned. I am residing at udodoma and it's 500k for two bedroom flat. it comes with bad network reception and poor electricity. if 500k is cheap then you are right.

lol
you were scammed
with 500k na ewet housing you for stay or even shelter
udo udoma is a banking layout , plus residential security in that axis is poor, wont recommend to anyone
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Westernlove: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na only that girl go finish that huge Eba eeeehh, Nawa Oooh. Nigerians sabi chop die lol...

Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by gassbee: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Toby009:
More...

1. Champion breweries.
2. Ibeno beach up and close
3. Trying out some a local delicacy - Afang and Garri
4. Ibom Tropicana
babe u no go fit stand up if u finish dat bowl of garri,
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by kenny714433(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U want to shame ursef abi... Later u will send nude picture to her abi... Seems ur dick is thinking for you right now abi..

Riele, a pedophile wants to go out with u.. Notify me when he sends u his big dick as his CV

Damn! I'm totally innocent of what you think of me. Besides, I thought I've seen the pictures of her here sometimes ago.

That's by the way sha, I've always thought of visiting those places in Aks and I thought h/she would be a nice companion to go with.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
soullove1881:

Akwa Ibom state is cool to live in if you have something tangible doing.
Thanks for taking your time for this video.

My short story in regards to AKS.
I served in Akwa Ibom state and in ibeno to be precise, so after NYSC I decided to reside in Akwa Ibom state but Eket. 2 months later, I noticed that the cost of living and house rent in Eket is similar to Uyo which I didn't think twice before migrating to Uyo. Woah! Uyo is beautiful!!!

Later, I will try & drop some pictures as requested.

The presence of ExxonMobil in Eket makes it an expensive place. They assume every one is an oil staff. Same thing that made me hate PH.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Em5(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Many people will wish their great grandfather stepped on that bridge. I have a friend who was angry with his great grandparents for eluding capture, according to him by now he would have been black American or European.
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Kingpele(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Mstick post=87292832]Dear Nigerian immigration, my daughter died last night and I am so heartbroken.

I paid for a passport since last year and I have been told no booklet.

I've gone to meet the PASSPORT OFFICER I've called and called the complaint team in Abuja, I even cried speaking to one of your officers called IBB and she asked to go and cry to the PCO!

nothing works in this country absolutely nothing.

We need this passport to fly her for surgery in Dubai since last year. Thank you buhari! Thank you babadende!

I created this thread and I begged the mods to post it because I was desperate and they never did.
Thank you all! Sorry for your loss ]
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Mkamaldeen442: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Abasi ayaya o
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Simeonjoe1: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hoephase:
@op see the plenty eba wey only u wan download tomorrow you go open thread dey ask us how you go take loose weight. grin grin

Nice Post please keep the pictures coming.

Chai
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by AOB1: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mstick:
Dear Nigerian immigration, my daughter died last night and I am so heartbroken.

I paid for a passport since last year and I have been told no booklet.

I've gone to meet the PASSPORT OFFICER I've called and called the complaint team in Abuja, I even cried speaking to one of your officers called IBB and she asked to go and cry to the PCO!

nothing works in this country absolutely nothing.

We need this passport to fly her for surgery in Dubai since last year. Thank you buhari! Thank you babadende!

I created this thread and I begged the mods to post it because I was desperate and they never did.
Thank you all!
we have a very useless government, but don't worry God will fight for you
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is nice,i wish to visit outside Lagos again,i've only visited akure when i wanted to write my jamb.
Come to my house in pH, I will take u there and anywhere else
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Graceofgod543: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
see below
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
kenny714433:

Damn! I'm totally innocent of what you think of me. Besides, I thought I've seen the pictures of her here sometimes ago.

That's by the way sha, I've always thought of visiting those places in Aks and I thought h/she would be a nice companion to go with.

OK ok
Re: A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return by MetaPhysical: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
buygala:
That second picture is graphic please cry

Why is that guy's leg looking like that of a burnt goat

Common Pears Lotion, he cannot buy...Now see the kind of dirty leg he is showing the entire world sad

*spits angry

I was wondering.
He get money for alcohol but no fit buy lotion.

Upside down priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Lady Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Niger State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.