Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria (62065 Views)

1000 Units Of Infinix S5pro Sold Out Already ! / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by wiseone28: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mark9854:

you fine sha... make we hook up na and I promise you will be the first person to use iPhone 12 pro max
Is the iphone 12 also 12 inches?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tyup(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
XFrozen:
you would have said Igbo rather than saying IPOB

That exactly is what ion seem to understand why I'm always attacked for mentioning Ipob

Igbos no get joy ylai

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Depriest2020: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Pics

See as you fine for the pics, if I see you ln life you go urgly pass sikira.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nehyooh(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
anonym0us:
shave oh shave oh make dem no talk say you no get boyfriend
cool
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by EmyLeo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo

How did you get the phone and how much?

Nice pictures though.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Xclusiveme: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Awon android geng. Una no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Xclusiveme: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
What an achievement abi? When ur mate are on iPhone and samsung series, u still on infinix. Clap 4 urself

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Aturitoroman: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
So? undecided
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
I don't understand the fuss about her armpit? There are actually folks who love to keep those hairs, and neat.

We really have a long way to go in this country cry

25 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by atomicdele(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo

When you're done deceiving yourself you let me know... Infinix will shock you.... Huawei forever

4 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by gr8tone: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eheee, na who e help?

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
ValCon888:
You should have shaved your bush before taking this picture.
Are you competing with slumoflower?

Its not dirty nor bushy you can as well snap your boxers or just mind your business

11 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Akinlafe: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Is that your ticket to heaven or has it added money to your bank acct �

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Agugbadin: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sorry you bought the wrong and worst product ever sold In Nigeria. Infinix is the worst phone I have ever used. Get ready to dispose it should it have any fault because it is irreparable. Every one I have met in the cause of finding solution to mine has similar experience. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Godsage(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
How is this news and why fp

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Appelmoik(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
sorry bro I'm not here to compare with anyone and besides they haven't started any preorder in Nigeria go make your research and mark my date . I'm only here to share to my experience as the camera is awesome and also the first user

My friend bought it already. I helped him check the specs, even.
Seriously, you're not the first.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Xclusiveme:
What an achievement abi? When ur mate are on iPhone and samsung series, u still on infinix. Clap 4 urself

My mates dey use iPhone or Samsung no means say i no fit afford am it might be choice and mind you no be all those people with iPhone 11 pro and co use their money buy am some na carting so if na infinix i fit afford no issues its my money and phone.

14 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by pek(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
You sit in the comfort of your home and decide you are the first to use a product. Kwantinu

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by kayzeesoft(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ẹ̀ku orire.

4 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ussv: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
first to comment, first to use IPOB phone, i don tire for so many firsts, we need vaccines for coronavirus, how about being the first to develop a vaccine and become a billionaire for life ?

7 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mtchew ... People the talk about pixel 4 and Samsung s20 you are bragging about a shitty infinix

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by handsome86(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
tyup:
You look Ipob sad
NEXT TIME SHAVE YOUR ARM PIT
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by uzohrome(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
This pure Ipob, I reserve my comment. Pure Ipob
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by happney65: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
I like the hair under your armpit..wondered how the one in the middle go be.. veekid abi how you see am? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Youngsage: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
TDonald:
Congratulations on your Landmark achievement
angry
I see what you did there grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by wendyberry(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
I still prefer my REDMI note 7 to it !!!

Infinix just dey give us crap ... The last infinix i used went on warranty three times !!!

I no fit risk am again....

7 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
talktalk4u:
how Ipob take relate to this post ..

They brag with little things and that's how this post relates to Ipob.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by rolams(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Is this an achievement?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by larryking540: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
OttHin:

Zoom zoom zoom zoom grin
You are doing well.. ooin

Omo na girl gather hair under arm pit like dis ,like say na Forest reserve ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by lawrenzoo: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
13mp of Samsung is clearer and better than this.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by MrCliff(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
�� fantabulous.. as ur face de white for de picture abi? Babe u are doing well..

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
sorry bro I'm not here to compare with anyone and besides they haven't started any preorder in Nigeria go make your research and mark my date . I'm only here to share to my experience as the camera is awesome and also the first user
the camera isn't awesome ... From what you uploaded .it's just a regular camera

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.