Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria (62036 Views)

1000 Units Of Infinix S5pro Sold Out Already ! / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
talktalk4u:
grin grin grin
lolz.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by karnap(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
na jealousy go kill some people, what's all this for,she say she is the first, you have use the phone,kind drag her to court.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wow, I love Infinix phones, clear picture quality.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Seventy7kings: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
shogsman:
After reading the comments here I'm going to go out on a limb and say God will punish all the guys that body shamed this girl,why is this forum filled With such unfortunate people,I don't even care if I get banned ,the mods lackadaisical attitude towards this nonsense is embarrassing.
still, the girl wont give you her phone number. So, don't be a pussy niggarrr

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Makeup + substandard phone filter =

This is what actress Cha Cha called living a lie.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by monimekaz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Pics

U look like a witch I know from Edo state .

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
I don't think na phone you dey show us. It's well. You and your friend (abi sister) fine.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by karnap(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
this is the specification of the s 5 pro
Technology LAUNCH Announced Status BODY Dimensions Weight Build SIM DISPLAY Type Size Resolution PLATFORM OS Chipset CPU GPU MEMORY Card slot Internal MAIN CAMERA Triple Features Video SELFIE CAMERA Single Video SOUND Loudspeaker 3.5mm jack COMMS WLAN Bluetooth GPS Radio USB FEATURES Sensors BATTERY MISC Colors Models SAR Price Anonymous Why can't infinix put on LTE A phones? Apart from the zero 6 pro, all infinix phones are on speed cat 150/50. Their highest LTE band is 1,3,5,8,38,40,41. The Infinix S5 Pro* (All Hardware Upgraded, Except Fpr The Camera, Well 48 MP Is A Great Improvement From The S5 16 MP, But You Will Lose The Ultrawide Camera For Change With The "Pro", But I Still Doesn't Understand About AI Camera Lens (S5) And Nig... I love smartphone why don't they launch the flagship smartphone and always make middle class smartphones like this READ ALL (4) POST YOUR OPINION HOME NEWS REVIEWS ALL PHONES © 2000-2020 GSMArena.com Privacy | Terms | Glossary | Contact us PHONE FINDER Desktop version Infinix S5 Pro 28,026 hits Become a fan •• 37% 7 64GB 4GB RAM ₹ 9,999 ALL PRICES Read opinions Compare Pictures Related phones GSM / HSPA / LTE EXPAND ▼ 2020, March 6 Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, March 13 162.5 x 76.9 x 9 mm (6.40 x 3.03 x 0.35 in) 194 g (6.84 oz) Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand- by) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm (~83.8% screen-to-body ratio) 2 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density) Android 10.0 Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) PowerVR GE8320 microSDXC (dedicated slot) 64GB 4GB RAM eMMC 5.1 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 2 MP, (depth) Low light camera sensor Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama 1080p@30fps Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide) 1080p@30fps Yes Yes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot 5.0, A2DP, LE Yes, with A-GPS FM radio microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery Violet, Forest Green X660 0.79 W/kg (head) 0.90 W/kg (body) ₹ 9,999
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by henry457: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Babe congrat. Don't forget u r not the first neither will u be the last.Are u advertising ur phone or u are marketing yourself? Am not available
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by EduBrazil1991(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Outed na small English to qualify my condition now.
Zero 3 since only God knows....
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Btruth: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eku orire.... Lol
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fine girl.

You for tell us more about the phone na.

What were you looking out for when you bought it? Did it meet your expectations?

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Longman180(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ridbell01(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Any phone with a label snapshot SHOT ON...... Is a turn off for me

6 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Where this Infinix S5 pro reach e highest point.

My RN7 of more than one year now sef never even start.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by betterpikinn: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo
Chai
See lips

U go Sabi suck something o cool
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by chronique(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'm never going to buy any infinix phone again. The cameras are usually very sharp when you have just gotten it and they tend to get awful as the phone gets older. I wanted send pics of one of my cars to a client today and after snapping and sending to him, he replied by asking what kind of camera/phone is this(the pics looked awful). In annoyance, I quickly went to pick up a huawei Y9s. I hope that one too doesn't turn out to be like infinix... Infinix is not totally bad but don't trust the phone camera. It deteriorates with usage and doesn't maintain the same lens quality all through its lifespan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by betterpikinn: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
anonym0us:
shave oh shave oh make dem no talk say you no get boyfriend
cheesy grin
Choi
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
How does it affect blogging Business
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by akmath: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
donbachi:
3 dangote trailer load of makeups 4 u.
The foundation on those faces fit hold CBN and NNPC towers.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by nedekid: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
samyd1:
Please
Cc
Mod
Super mod
Why do you push this type of topics to the front page
Nothing to l learn from this topic
Not everything is for learning. Some are for entertainment and content.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tot(f): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Just take a look at how some shameless guys are bodyshaming this girl and making sexual innuendos.

That is how some of you land in jail when you find yourselves outside the country because you have no sense of right or wrong. Bunch of sick people.

We really really have a long way to go in this country.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Abuleoshi: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should [/b]what forever[b] to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo
Have you finished whating forever?

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tot(f): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
shogsman:
After reading the comments here I'm going to go out on a limb and say God will punish all the guys that body shamed this girl,why is this forum filled With such unfortunate people,I don't even care if I get banned ,the mods lackadaisical attitude towards this nonsense is embarrassing.

It's thoroughly disgusting. Now I see that Nigerians deserve what they get. Animals will be ruled by animals.

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Kennydoc(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
bluebay:

Get my point. You not the first user.

I wonder how people just come online to make such claims. The key distributor of Infinix in Africa is a Nigerian. There are many other people who get devices even before their official release, yet this babe is certain she's the first Nigerian to use the phone simply because it is not yet on sale in Nigeria.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by missimelda01(f): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
ridbell01:
Any phone with a label snapshot SHOT ON...... Is a turn off for me
you can turn it off I guess, my Nokia has options for watermark.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by AjegunIe: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
[s] yeah yeah we care about camera same way guys care about game . Every user has his own reason and opinion for getting a phone[/s]

You're not a lady,
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by mordred44: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
I knw ur kpekus mst b hot nw 4 d hard wrk u did 2 get dis...
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by jubrilELsudan: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
NOW THAT YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON, WILL IT CHANGE THE SIZE OF YOUR KUKUNASE?

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by kingsleybrave(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
sorry bro I'm not here to compare with anyone and besides they haven't started any preorder in Nigeria go make your research and mark my date . I'm only here to share to my experience as the camera is awesome and also the first user

Was there an alert for this frivolity
Some ladies are just too jobless and visionless.....
Or was she sent to advertise the phone......
Because I am still trying to figure out how this is news ....... How is that my business
Your Mates are becoming the first female pilot,first female doctor etc...... you're here posting a substandard phone produced by your Mates abroad........
I would've just sue you for my MB I used in viewing that eye sore sad

4 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Zino990(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
Please help me choose between this phone and Samsung s2o ultra grin
That yeye phone
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ZooOga: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kudos and congrats op.

now pls put a thirsty NL guy in touch with your friend. babe is sweet and looks highly intelligent oo. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11164867_screenshot20200307093109_jpeg87b4ba2ec77c82a78dfb298f9f543e9e

tell her dis could be serious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.