Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria (62074 Views)

1000 Units Of Infinix S5pro Sold Out Already ! / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tot(f): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingsleybrave:

Was there an alert for this frivolity
Some ladies are just too jobless and visionless.....
Or was she sent to advertise the phone......
Because I am still trying to figure out how this is news ....... How is that my business
Your Mates are becoming the first female pilot,first female doctor etc...... you're here posting a substandard phone produced by your Mates in abroad........
I would've just sue you for my MB I used in viewing that eye saw sad

I hope you would have said the same thing if it was a guy that created this thread - and I have seen several phone review threads on NL by guys. What is paining you guys exactly about this girl?

By the way, it is eye sore and abroad, not eye saw or in abroad undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by dollynnn(f): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingsleybrave:

Was there an alert for this frivolity
Some ladies are just too jobless and visionless.....
Or was she sent to advertise the phone......
Because I am still trying to figure out how this is news ....... How is that my business
Your Mates are becoming the first female pilot,first female doctor etc...... you're here posting a substandard phone produced by your Mates in abroad........
I would've just sue you for my MB I used in viewing that eye saw sad
"eye cutlass" ni...Eye Sore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZooOga:
Kudos and congrats op.

now pls put a thirsty NL guy in touch with your friend. babe is sweet and looks highly intelligent oo. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11164867_screenshot20200307093109_jpeg87b4ba2ec77c82a78dfb298f9f543e9e

tell her dis could be serious!

Egbon, be careful na express you dey go. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ZooOga: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Egbon, be careful na express you dey go. grin

bro, win or lose, i need to shoot my shot with that babe. am ready to chest beat or tuck tail cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by kingsleybrave(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
tot:

I hope you would have said the same thing if it was a guy that created this thread - and I have seen several phone review threads by guys. What is paining you guys exactly about this girl?

By the way, it is eye sore and abroad, not eye saw or in abroad undecided
Feminist sighted........
But hope you got the message.... Prof .....
The problem with this country is that we romance the truth......
If that lady happen to be your daughter.... You will give her award for that right?
Be deceiving yourself?
mediocrete

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by CsRockefeller(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZooOga:

bro, win or lose, i need to shoot my shot with that babe. am ready to chest beat or tuck tail cheesy

Nothing do you.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tot(f): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingsleybrave:

Feminist sighted........
But hope you got the message.... Prof .....
The problem with this country is that we romance the truth......
If that lady happen to be your daughter.... You will give her award for that right?
Be deceiving yourself?
mediocrete

Mediocrete? You better go and learn how to use the right words instead of blindly and jealously criticising someone else online. I am sure you do not realise some people get paid to review products, from electronics to makeup and a thousand other items. Enlighten yourself and stop being ignorant. And even if she is not a paid reviewer, it is her data and her business what she chooses to do with it. Stay pressed bro.

4 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by veekid(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
happney65:
I like the hair under your armpit..wondered how the one in the middle go be.. veekid abi how you see am? grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by idowu4sky(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
I think my Tecno Camon CX camera did a better job than the infinix S5pro

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by davillian(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
TDonald:
Congratulations on your Landmark achievement
angry
Lord my chest

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by BillionaireTalk: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
How sure are you that you're the first?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Dpaulie(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
All this on top transsion phones? Na wa ooh

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by BillionaireTalk: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
idowu4sky:
lol, this your Camon cx camera make sense sha

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Congratulations. You look good
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Previous undecidedsome people sha grin

MrBONE2:

That's Beautiful SiSi grin

Please SiSi for Great One sake, dash me your previous phone
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
shogsman:
After reading the comments here I'm going to go out on a limb and say God will punish all the guys that body shamed this girl,why is this forum filled With such unfortunate people,I don't even care if I get banned ,the mods lackadaisical attitude towards this nonsense is embarrassing.
This place is becoming too toxic

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by fortunechy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sell the phone and buy shaving stick and clear that forest beneath first...
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by dumininu01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Still enjoying my huawei grin grin
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by kingsleybrave(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
tot:

Mediocrete? You better go and learn how to use the right words instead of blindly and jealously criticising someone else online. I am sure you do not realise some people get paid to review products, from electronics to makeup and a thousand other items. Enlighten yourself and stop being ignorant. And even if she is not a paid reviewer, it is her data and her business what she chooses to do with it. Stay pressed bro.
Why are you this pained .......
So she passed all through that rigor to review a substandard phone? She must be jobless and visionless I repeat.....tell her to get a life ..... And it will be wicked of you for not telling her the Truth......she should review meaningful things ..... things that will better or change life ........must she even review? Can't she invent ?
Her mates are busy in search for the solution to the covid-19......she is busy reviewing a China phone..... If you mention me again ....I will face you ...be warned .....you that know how to use words ......use it to fend for yourself....

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Angbakpa(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Be looking like red pepper grin angry

idowu4sky:

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo

U should have explained how u got the fone so we can understand u beta

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Angbakpa(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
So you can understand her beta de.

Funkyswagzz:

U should explained how u got the fone so we can understand u beta
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
bluebay:
Just as DJ copy once claimed she's the first to use the Samsung S10plus in Nigeria. But when update boys group member started uploading invoice of when they cleared their own into the country, omo babe close her mouth once.. So madam, if you don't.known about preorder and carting, then you're a late user for that phone. If you know, you know
Talk some senses into dat madam say where some pepo stop na dir she start. Nigeria is a big nation.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
bluebay:
Just as DJ copy once claimed she's the first to use the Samsung S10plus in Nigeria. But when update boys group member started uploading invoice of when they cleared their own into the country, omo babe close her mouth once.. So madam, if you don't.known about preorder and carting, then you're a late user for that phone. If you know, you know

Azaman she no sabi the levels
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Smileyme(f): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ahhh! A friend got this this same phone about 3 weeks ago in Yola... So when exactly did you get the phone babe? Just asking oooo not looking for a fight.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by bizhop01: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
I was the first person to use camera phone in Nigeria
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by AmadorSays: 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Well the pictures clear sha, but my Camon 12 air can take shots like these too
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by AmadorSays: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
idowu4sky:
no be lie, most devices in the Camon series I know have fantastic cameras

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo

congratulation.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tot(f): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingsleybrave:

Why are you this pained .......
So she passed all through that rigor to review a substandard phone? She must be jobless and visionless I repeat.....tell her to get a life ..... And it will be wicked of you for not telling her the Truth......she should review meaningful things ..... things that will better or change life ........must she even review? Can't she invent ?
Her mates are busy in search for the solution to the covid-19......she is busy reviewing a China phone..... If you mention me again ....I will face you ...be warned .....you that know how to use words ......use it to fend for yourself....

You too, why can't you invent or find a cure to Covid-19? What is stopping you?
Imagine calling someone you do not know jobless and visionless. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Angbakpa:
So you can understand her beta de.

At least it will all make sense y she's claiming the first person

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
tot:

You better go... or You had (you'd) better go...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.