Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria (62071 Views)

1000 Units Of Infinix S5pro Sold Out Already ! / Here Is The Night Shots Taken With Infinix S5pro / Real Leaked Images Of The New Infinix S5pro with pop up camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ziegurf(m): 6:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Renerd:

9ja and begging sha. Guy hustle for your own

....so sombori cannot joke in peace again

I can see that you don't joke, I pity people around you....mbok
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Bianda24: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2020
I use Tecno K7. What should I do to have Infinix, I beg
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2020
which one u b...d yellow chubby girl or d bony face lady
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ValCon888: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Its not dirty nor bushy you can as well snap your boxers or just mind your business
Why can't you recognise a joke for what it is?
Smh
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ValCon888: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Originalsly:

Why must it be completely shaved off? Brainwashed and don't even know.

@ topic.... went too far by saying she is the first.... but sure enough the camera is really good judging from the pics. @ RGBshield... what phone compared to and how much better?
it was a joke bro. Chill.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by tunary(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Childish mentality. you are the first SO_____ always appears clean outside but inside is sewage
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2020
bluebay:

Get my point. You not the first user.

Until you find someone who has used the phone before RGBshield, then she remains the first known user. Don't be a hater Biko.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2020
AsaBlackheart:

Show us proof that you are the first user. �

Also, turn off beauty mode make we see your real face.

Lolss. Something dey worry you. grin grin

Without the makeup, she would still be beautiful IMO

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Appelmoik:

My friend bought it already. I helped him check the specs, even.
Seriously, you're not the first.

My friend bought the S20 Ultra last month, me and him went to the Samsung head office in South Korea to get it.

The statement above is a lie, and until you post evidence of your claim, then yours is a lie as well, post a dated picture or receipt

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2020
ussv:
first to comment, first to use IPOB phone, i don tire for so many firsts, we need vaccines for coronavirus, how about being the first to develop a vaccine and become a billionaire for life ?

Why bring tribalism to a thread that doesn't require it, if you want to have tribal banter go to the culture section.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by LuciusX: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2020
IDGAF!

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Meritocracy: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2020
You forget to mention how much they dig your hole.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by ogundeleai(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2020
shogsman:

Girls are only concerned with the camera,I bet the processor and ram management is crap as usual
1 out of 1000 Nigeria ladies will have such in mind before going for phone device.. That single lady is @misstechyng
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Totalconcept(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Aase rubbish be the one to use Nokia 3310 original....... does that make food to my table?
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2020
ziegurf:

....finest baby please where is your old phone, can you just dash it to me I beg you

So

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Hallabee1(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2020
tunary:
Childish mentality. you are the first SO_____ always appears clean outside but inside is sewage

Ha

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by iPresh4s(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2020
I greet you specially

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2020
anonym0us:
shave oh shave oh make dem no talk say you no get boyfriend

Eiiiii

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2020
MZrapper:

Say that to the members of your family.
Abi isn't that your family business?

Are you ashamed of what you are born to do. Since it's putting food on your table and cloth on your body. Ps keep at it. You will soon reach the eldorado of your business.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by bluebay(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2020
Slynation:

Abeg leave that Aunty wey de battle for first user...
Only one place i go enter, i go see the second hand self.... grin
Hahaaahahahah she dunno warris going on.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Zeuslord(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo
don't know about the phone tho.
but you are beautiful.
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

Couple of weeks ago I kept asking where I can get this phone from all infinix related threads and people gave me negative and positive answers and then a user said I should what forever to get it but today it's in my hand .

Getting this phone wasn't easy but I did it and this camera beats my expectations ..See images ooo
but you are beautiful.
RGBshield:
Nairalanders

but you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

Lolss. Something dey worry you. grin grin

Without the makeup, she would still be beautiful IMO

Lols.
I'm not arguing with that. I just wan see the real face

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2020
MansoryMX:

You well so? Na people like una dey produce different viruses into this world from poor body hygiene.

Go to school, you said no.
People like you just make me wish the earth would just reset.
Asinine stultorum.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2020
ValCon888:

Why can't you recognise a joke for what it is?
Smh

Well, some idiot quoted me and said that unshaven armpits create new viruses.
Some people are not joking here.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by unbitchable(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2020
teemotee:
see guys behaving as if dem never see woman before
i regret opening this thread.
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Iceyjay(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2020
RGBshield:
your name explains who you are
Since you can't shave your armpit, only God knows how bushy your pussy is. cheesy
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Their ladies are really pretty smileyespecially those from imo
talktalk4u:
how Ipob take relate to this post ..
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Viktorino: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2020
Trash phone
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Alanwalker(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Biko in the spirit of buying.
Anyone with a 10k Instagram account for sell
Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by MZrapper(f): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Gforce2015:

Are you ashamed of what you are born to do. Since it's putting food on your table and cloth on your body. Ps keep at it. You will soon reach the eldorado of your business.

Coming from a low life hediot who is fighting over his late sister's money to make a living.
Broke moffo.

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria by Iceyjay(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2020
missimelda01:
you can turn it off I guess, my Nokia has options for watermark.
You have finally changed your profile picture just because you wanna get more clients on here, smfh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.