Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

GLAM Computers A Scam - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / GLAM Computers A Scam (5984 Views)

BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers / Bethman Computers: Number 1 HP Partners In Abuja / Laptop Computers Are Now Relatively Cheap, Get One For Yourself, Friend; Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: GLAM Computers A Scam by Orshii: 5:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello people
It's true o
Glams technology is a scam
It was formerly POINTECH computer services
They have scammed me of 90k before and anyone that wants proof can kindly ask and I will gladly show it to you

Glams technology is the same person as POINTECH
Using very low prices for mad spec laptops

When I got scammed we informed the police and this same person was tracked but we didn't have enough money to carry out an arrest

They are in KOGI STATE
I'm not here to joke or do anything stupid
I was in 200level when I got scammed and I almost killed myself because of it

The laptop I wanted to get was 120k
He said if I pay fully % will be removed and that's how I sent 90k
I went to the bank and complained of fraudulent activities they checked the account and they told me the money was removed the same day

When you send the money he will tell you your order has been placed
The next day he will tell you sorry he didn't know the laptop you ordered has finished therefore he won't respond to you anymore
He's going to block your everywhere
I remember him telling me that's his format and it has worked on various people when I called and begged ontop my own money

08153076540 is my number for anyone that wants more info about this
And proof because I can't keep posting about it here

I had to go and dig down my statement to find the proof
Thank God I put the laptop I paid for in the description then
That's it below ��������

Re: GLAM Computers A Scam by feelamong(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
And the scammer even had the effrontery to steal my photos and use as his profile page..

Very sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alternative Power Source For Laptop / Please, I Need Activation Key For Easyworship 6 / Wireless Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.