Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

House Of Scandals II (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Scandals II (18+) (27910 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / The Lover Next Door II / House Of Scandals (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Special thanks to my readers who bought the first part of the this story.

Thanks so much.

This is the concluding part.

House of Scandals II

Kween Sheba

© 2020

Cover picture: Pexels

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to a person, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.

Richard is wrongly enamored to a glamorous but an older woman. His behavior is a big disappointment to Kween who had thought she had met her future man. Richard savors his lustful ways and only comes back to his senses when a passionate enchantment makes him to drop out of everybody’s favor.

RICHARD

Madam Helen put her glass cup on the table, went to lock the bedroom door and came to the bed. She lay on her belly and stared at me. It was an unspoken message. I dropped my glass cup on the stool.

“You want the massage now?” I asked cockily.
She smiled. I removed my shoes and socks.

“The ointment to use is on the dressing table,” she pointed out.

I took the tube from where she had indicated, uncapped it, pressed some ointment on my palm and rubbed my hands.

“I would have to remove this,” she said as she turned on her side, sat up and removed her spaghetti top. I briefly stared at her sexy, lacy bra.

My mind was full of imaginations, the most part dwelling on how her nipples would look inside the cups of the bra.

I knelt on the bed by her side and started the massaging. She closed her eyes while my palms moved systematically over her back. Her skin still felt supple and desirable.

The chocolate color seemed natural as all part of the skin blended in one color.

“Move down a bit,” she commanded. “Towards the waist line.”

I grunted as my hands moved to her waist. There was a little folding of the skin, but not too much. Even some much younger women I knew had more folds at their waist line.

I massaged the place and combined that with handling and cuddling. She responded with moans. My prick would not take things lying low.

My sexual arousal caused hormones, muscles, nerves and my blood vessels to be charged, causing erection on my prick. It strained inside my boxer and trousers.

It would just have to exercise patience for a little while.

I continued my work on her back and from her body reaction, she approved of the way I was doing it.

“Do you mind doing the same thing to my bum?” she asked.

Did I mind? Of course, I did not. If I did, would I be alone with her in her bedroom doing what I was doing?

“With all pleasure, madam,” I said in a husky voice. My hands moved to her bum short. I unbuttoned it, clawed the edges and gently pull it down to her knees. Her bum was round, shapely and full. I imagined what her dead husband must have done with it.

If he was a man that liked aesthetics like did, he would make it a plaything thing. Within the limited time I would have with her, I would try to do the same thing.

There was no way I would only massage her bum. Rather, I would rub and caress them. I did that and expected a form of protest from her. None came.

My hands moved on her buttocks as if it was the most cherished thing I loved to do. In zeal, I spanked them. The sound that came from her throat showed that she very much loved what I did.

Read full story @

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Following
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2020
My hands moved on her buttocks as if it was the most cherished thing I loved to do. In zeal, I spanked them. The sound that came from her throat showed that she very much loved what I did.

I took over what to do and how to go about it. First, I decided that I had had enough of her back. I turned her and made her to face up, the way you would do to a baby you were rocking to sleep.

She only opened her eyes to look at me briefly before she closed them again. I continued my massage, this time on her tummy. The lush of her vagina was very inviting, but I decided to defer touching that part for now.

Skillfully, my fingers caressed her stomach, down to the strands of the scanty pubic hair and then moved up again. The hands went to her chest.

Tenderly, I fondled the boobs even as they nestled in the bra. They were big and looked gorgeous. To aid my desire, she unhooked the bra and removed it. I cuddled the boobs, twerking the nipples.

Again, she closed her eyes. I could feel that her breaths were quickening. I put my lips to them and sucked them. My cock was still straining in his containment. The poor guy would have to be freed.

“Excuse me.” I stopped what I was doing to remove my trousers and boxer. Just then, there were knocks at the door. Madam Helen hissed.

“What could be the problem? Have I not warned this girl not to disturb my private moments?
We could have ignored the knocking.

We could have carried on with what we were doing, but the knocks came again; this time more persistent.
“Who is there?” Madam bawled.

“It is me, Zaynab,” a voice I suspected to be the house-girl’s answered.

“Yes? Can’t you see I have a visitor?”

“I know. Uncle James don collapse ma.”

“What!” there was shock and consternation on her face.

She quickly got down from the bed, wore her bum short, went to the wardrobe, threw it open and picked a t-shirt. I took a cue and wore my boxer and singlet.

The urgency of the situation meant every steamy plan had to be suspended for now.

Madam went to the door and opened it.

“What did you say happened?”

The girl looked anxiously. “Na Uncle James. As he wan climb up, na him he fall down.”

“Where?”

The girl pointed at the staircase. We moved to the place. At the base was the lying body of James. We clambered down the stair case. I went to him and examined him. He was still breathing, but his eyes were closed as if he was in a deep sleep.

“He will be okay,” I said, like I was doctor in the house. “But we need to get him to a hospital.
Madam Helen composed herself a bit. “Alright, I’ll be back.”

She went back upstairs. I knew I would have to render assistance in taking the young man to the hospital, but I could not do that wearing boxer and singlet.

4 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Interesting
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Waiting for more ...
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Nice story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Madam Helen composed herself a bit. “Alright, I’ll be back.” She went back upstairs. I knew I would have to render assistance in taking the young man to the hospital, but I could not do that wearing boxer and singlet.

“I’ll be back,” I told the house-girl, who still looked dazed and continued to stare at James’ body.

“Let me go and wear my clothes.”

She nodded blankly. I went up the stair back to madam’s room. She had opened the wardrobe and was looking at what to wear.

She suddenly remembered she was braless. She went to the bed to pick her bra, removed the t-shirt, wore the bra and re-wore the shirt. She also changed her bum short to a pair of jeans trousers.

In a jiffy, I wore, my shirt and my trousers, leaving the tie and the coat.

“And why did he just collapse?” she asked. “Why will he collapse when he didn’t complain of any ailment?”

“Maybe he was dizzy,” I said, for lack of any other thing to say.

She grunted and picked up her purse.

“We’ll take him in my car,” I said as I picked my car key. We returned downstairs. With my virile and muscular build, it was easy for me to carry the young man to the back seat of my car.

“You stay in the house,” madam told the girl.

“Yes, ma.”

She sat in the front seat with me. I kicked the engine into life and drove out of the compound. She directed me to the hospital, which was just a couple of minutes’ drive.

Once again, I had the onerous task of caring him inside. The doctor on doctor was immediately fetched. James body was laid on a stretcher while the doctor examined him.

“He will be alright,” the doctor said hopefully.

From the stretcher, James was taken to a room and put on a bed. I stayed at the reception while madam had conversation with the doctor. My mind was abuzz.

Now, what kind of thing was this? Why did he choose to collapse when madam and I were at the peak of our erotic exploration?

A couple of minutes later, madam came to meet me at the reception. “Sorry for the trouble,” she said.

“Oh, it’s okay. How’s he?”

“Doctor said he will be alright.”

I nodded, hoping that was the truth.

“Excuse me, I have some calls to make.” She brought out her phone from her purse and dialed a number. I wondered what was the next thing for me to do.

After the call, she faced me. “I think I should save you further trouble for the night. You can go now. We’ll see another time.”

I stared at her.

“It’s okay,” she went on. “When you get to the house, Zaynab will open my bedroom for you to take your things. I’ll be giving you a call.”

I nodded at her. “Okay, ma’am. Take care.”

I held her right hand briefly, gently squeezed it and left the hospital. What a miss! Inwardly I shrugged. There would be another time for Madam Helen and me.

Back in the house, Zaynab followed me to the bedroom where I picked my coat, tie and bag.

Get the full download at:

2 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Awesome05: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Cool story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Awesome05: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2020
More update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
I held her right hand briefly, gently squeezed it and left the hospital. What a miss! Inwardly I shrugged. There would be another time for Madam Helen and me.

Back in the house, Zaynab followed me to the bedroom where I picked my coat, tie and bag.

“Take care of yourself, Zaynab,” I told her.

“Thank you, sir.”

I drove out of the house. Maybe it was good that I didn’t beep the madam, I thought. Had I not told myself that I would stop acts of philandering?

Had I not said I would try to stick to my darling Kween? What then was I doing with a woman who was old enough to be my aunty?

Oh, Richard, you must do something about this your unbridled desire for women. Now that you were engaged to the lady to marry, all other ladies must be things of the past.

From the lights through the windows of her flat, I could tell that Kween was around. I decided to go straight to her flat. I pressed her bell and waited for her to open. As soon as she did, I broke into a smile.

“Hello, my Queen.”

“Hi, honey.”

I gave her a peck and followed her inside.

“How was your day?”

“Very hectic,” I replied. “How about yours?”

She shrugged. “Well, not bad. Hey, give me a minute. Let me quickly check what I’m cooking in the kitchen.” She dashed off.

I sighed and sat down on a sofa. I removed my shoes and socks, and sat back on the seat. My mind went back to the events of the day.

What an eventful day! My terminated sexual exploit with Madam Helen would have to continue at another time. There would definitely be another time.

Kween soon returned. “The food will be ready soonest,” she said.

I nodded and dramatically beckoned at her. She came over to me and I sat her on my lap. “This is more important that the food.”

I kissed her long and deep before she could say anything.

“Must you kiss me so deep?” she protested half-heartedly. My right hand touched her boobs and briefly fondled them.

“You have no right to do that until you pay my bride price,” she said jokingly.

“How much is it? I’ll pay it right away.”

“Five million naira.”

I closed my eyes and whistled softly. “That’s rather expensive, but I’ll pay all the same. Give me your account details.”

She grimaced. “You’re not to pay directly to me, Mr. Lover-man.”

I grinned. “Then, give me the account details of whoever I’m supposed to pay to.”

She suddenly remembered what she was cooking in the kitchen. “Hey, let me check the food on the fire.”

Once again, she dashed off to the kitchen.

You can get full download at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

3 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2020
kweensheba:

“Take care of yourself, Zaynab,” I told her.

“Thank you, sir.”

I drove out of the house. Maybe it was good that I didn’t beep the madam, I thought. Had I not told myself that I would stop acts of philandering?

Had I not said I would try to stick to my darling Kween? What then was I doing with a woman who was old enough to be my aunty?

Oh, Richard, you must do something about this your unbridled desire for women. Now that you were engaged to the lady to marry, all other ladies must be things of the past.

From the lights through the windows of her flat, I could tell that Kween was around. I decided to go straight to her flat. I pressed her bell and waited for her to open. As soon as she did, I broke into a smile.

“Hello, my Queen.”

“Hi, honey.”

I gave her a peck and followed her inside.

“How was your day?”

“Very hectic,” I replied. “How about yours?”

She shrugged. “Well, not bad. Hey, give me a minute. Let me quickly check what I’m cooking in the kitchen.” She dashed off.

I sighed and sat down on a sofa. I removed my shoes and socks, and sat back on the seat. My mind went back to the events of the day.

What an eventful day! My terminated sexual exploit with Madam Helen would have to continue at another time. There would definitely be another time.

Kween soon returned. “The food will be ready soonest,” she said.

I nodded and dramatically beckoned at her. She came over to me and I sat her on my lap. “This is more important that the food.”

I kissed her long and deep before she could say anything.

“Must you kiss me so deep?” she protested half-heartedly. My right hand touched her boobs and briefly fondled them.

“You have no right to do that until you pay my bride price,” she said jokingly.

“How much is it? I’ll pay it right away.”

“Five million naira.”

I closed my eyes and whistled softly. “That’s rather expensive, but I’ll pay all the same. Give me your account details.”

She grimaced. “You’re not to pay directly to me, Mr. Lover-man.”

I grinned. “Then, give me the account details of whoever I’m supposed to pay to.”

She suddenly remembered what she was cooking in the kitchen. “Hey, let me check the food on the fire.”

Once again, she dashed off to the kitchen.

You can get full download at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Zamar:

Nice one.

Thank you.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by cokhale(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2020
kweensheba:

Thank you.
next episode
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2020

Once again, she dashed off to the kitchen. My horniness fully returned. If I could not have the madam, I could have my dear Queen.

She stayed longer in the kitchen this time around. I decided to meet her there.

“The food is ready,” she announced. “I’m about to dish it out.”

The aroma of the fried rice was no doubt tantalizing. I grinned at her again.

“That food can wait. You are the one I need right now.” I closed the pot, took the long, dishing spoon from her hand and stared into her eyes.

“Oh, Richard.”

She understood perfectly what I meant. I lifted her in my arms and took her to the bedroom. I dropped her gently on the bed and undressed her.

“Oh, oh. No pre-intimacy?”

“Oh, you just watch.”

From her top, to the white bra, the black skirt and the beige pantie, I undressed her slowly. Then I undressed myself. I could see her eyes going to my hard-rock prick.

There were some sweats on her forehead and body, but I did not mind. Even her boobs tasted salty, but that was part of the fun I craved. I sucked at her nipples while she made some pleasing sounds.

The nipples were taunted and hard. My right hand slipped between her thighs to the vagina, of course, she was very wet.

Her responses showed that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. She parted her legs wider. I needed not to waste time any more.

It was going to be the bishop style and that was okay. She raised her right leg up a bit while I inserted my organ inside her waiting pussy. She moaned softly.
I started the gentle thrusts. She closed her eyes and used her right hand to rub my hand. It meant she completely approved and indeed liked what I was doing.

The thrusting continued. Intermittently, I would stop to kiss and briefly suck at her nipples. Her moaning goaded me on. With the pent-up feelings I already had with Madam Helen, it did not take me long to come.

As soon as I felt the rush of the seminal liquid, I quickly withdrew and squirted it on her thighs. My breaths were fast and short. I sighed in contentment.

You can get the full download at:

2 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Khriztarl(f): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
More please...great piece bytheway
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2020

Once again, she dashed off to the kitchen. My horniness fully returned. If I could not have the madam, I could have my dear Queen. She stayed longer in the kitchen this time around. I decided to meet her there.

“The food is ready,” she announced. “I’m about to dish it out.”

The aroma of the fried rice was no doubt tantalizing. I grinned at her again.

“That food can wait. You are the one I need right now.” I closed the pot, took the long, dishing spoon from her hand and stared into her eyes.

“Oh, Richard.” She understood perfectly what I meant. I lifted her in my arms and took her to the bedroom. I dropped her gently on the bed and undressed her.

“Oh, oh. No pre-intimacy?”

“Oh, you just watch.”

From her top, to the white bra, the black skirt and the beige pantie, I undressed her slowly. Then I undressed myself. I could see her eyes going to my hard-rock prick.

There were some sweats on her forehead and body, but I did not mind. Even her boobs tasted salty, but that was part of the fun I craved. I sucked at her nipples while she made some pleasing sounds.

The nipples were taunted and hard. My right hand slipped between her thighs to the vagina, of course, she was very wet. Her responses showed that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

She parted her legs wider. I needed not to waste time any more.

It was going to be the bishop style and that was okay. She raised her right leg up a bit while I inserted my organ inside her waiting pussy. She moaned softly.

I started the gentle thrusts. She closed her eyes and used her right hand to rub my hand. It meant she completely approved and indeed liked what I was doing. The thrusting continued.

Intermittently, I would stop to kiss and briefly suck at her nipples. Her moaning goaded me on. With the pent-up feelings I already had with Madam Helen, it did not take me long to come.

As soon as I felt the rush of the seminal liquid, I quickly withdrew and squirted it on her thighs. My breaths were fast and short. I sighed in contentment.

I didn’t hear anything from Madam Helen until two days later. It was noon and I was busy in my office with some financial records when her call came in.

“Ah madam, good day. How’s everything?”

“So, if I didn’t call you, you won’t ever call me?”

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I’ve been so busy in the office lately.”

“So busy you cannot even spare a minute to give me a call?’

“Once again, my apologies for not calling you, especially, regarding that young man. How’s he now?"

“He’s fine. He has been discharged and he’s doing fine.”

“We thank God he’s okay.”

“Yes. So, can you make it to my place this evening, or are you too busy?”

You can get full download @

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/house-of-scandals-2/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousand Free Occult Books For Study / Alarm #Nlwriters / Chimamanda Adichie: Igbo People Can’t Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.