Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

B 2 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B 2 (16979 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / House Of Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
a loving, God-fearing and submissive soulmate as life partner. I soon slept off. * * * I pressed the remote control of the airconditioner system in my office to reduce the coolness. I had never been a fan of cold temperature. The door to my office opened and my personal secretary came in. Weldone sir. I'll like to see you for one moment." I pointed at one of the leather seats facing my desk. "Sit down, Ms. Brigidi. I hope there's no problem." She took a seat, looking really sad. "There's a problem. It's a problem you can solve and I hope you'll assist." "Is it money? Do you want any other loan?" She shook her head emphatically. "No, it's not money," she replied. "Since my fiance broke our engagement last year, I've not seen a man come my way. I've prayed for a replacement to no avail, and I'm not getting any younger. The worst part is that my body craves for a soulmate. To cut my long story short, I will appreciate it if you fill the void." I stared at her in surprise. "You are not serious, are you?
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: B 2 by CasNova: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cool.
Re: B 2 by tonysunkan: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by ThrillPlus: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tell me you're joking!" she shook her head and stood up. "No, I'm not joking. Tell me, am I not beautiful? Am I not desirable?" I was moved to be sympathetic with her. "You're indeed beautiful," I said. "But that's not the issue. You know I'm married. I cannot do what you want of me." "Yes, I know indeed that you're married. I do not seek to supplant your wife. All I want is just a little attention and care from you, I'm ready to be as discreet as possible." She moved to where I sat. "For now, can I just get a kiss from you? I need your touch, your caress and your affection. Is it too much to ask for this?" What a request to make. Ms. Brigidi must indeed be going through some depression. I stood up and moved to the far right of the office, then I faced her and stared at her. "I think you're under stress and you need some form of relief. I'm willing to grant you a week leave, so that you can get your bearing back." She looked at me in surprise, obviously not expecting the answer I gave. "But I don't need a
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by Awesome05: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
leave. What I need is you." I shook my head. "No, what you need is God. May God help you." at that moment, the door opened and Mariam came in. She came up to me, and gave me a kiss. I saw everything that happened between the two of you. You're such a wonderful and faithful husband. I thank God I marry you." Mariam kissed me again. I woke up. What a dream! * * * In the morning, I woke up early as usual to repare for work. As I dressed up, I remembered the dream I had about Mariam. What a minute , Mariam called me her husband in that dream. Could she be the one God was going to make my soulmate? At work, things went very well. During break, I decided to call Mariam. "I hope you are not too busy," I stated. "I undertand doctors and nurses can be very busy." "You're right but I'm not very busy right now." "Okay, so how are you?" "I'm fine. How are you too?" she asked. "I feel good. I hope you're not stressed by that your work?" "No. I enjoy the work. It's in service to humanity." "Good to hear that. May
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by CasNova: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice story.
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2020
More.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
we not labour in vain." "Amen," she said enthusiastically. "Thank you, Pastor Mike." We laughed over this remark. "We'll see later tonight, Nurse Mariam." she laughed shortly again. "Okay, Pastor Mike. See you." "Alright." the line was disconnected. I sighed. Was it not better if I told Mariam my feelings soonest? I couldn't help having the affection I was developing for her. Then my mind wavered. What if I was misconstruing the whole scenerio? What if she was not really for me? She still showed traces of snobbery. What if all that she was doing was just a facade? I shrugged. This evening, I would express my intent to her. The worst thing she could do was to say no. Still I would make the move. At the close of work, I joined the staff bus as usual. With my earpiece perched on my right ear, I blocked myself to the rest of the world in audio seclusion. At Maryland, I got down to take a commercial bus to Opebi. All along, I could not get Mariam off my mind. On my street, I went to the store I patronized to
Re: B 2 by Awesome05: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting one.
Re: B 2 by CasNova: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Cool.
Re: B 2 by ThrillPlus: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cool story
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
buy big loaf of bread, eggs and some other stuffs. Mariam's light was on and music was playing from her room when I got home. I deciced that I could fry some eggs and invite her for a dinner of bread and fried eggs. I changed to casuals and was about to start cooking when she came knocking on my door. "Hello, Mike." I opened the door for her. She was wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans skirt, but to me, she looked stunning. "Good evening, Sister Mariam. It's good to see you again. Please come in." She smiled. "Thank you, Brother Mike," she mimicked my tone. As soon as she sat on the sofa, a question came to my mind. "Can I ask yov a personal question?" "You're free to ask." I nodded knowingly. "What is the size of your bra and what's your favourite colour?" She looked at me in wonderment. "What! What kind of question is that?" I shrugged. "Well, you may not answer it, if you don't want to." She grinned. "The question is: why did you ask?" I grinned too. "The fact is somebody asked me the question and I
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
could not answer it." She looked scandalized. "What! Who asked you?" I smiled at her. "Relax your mind. Relax, please. It was in a dream. I went to a mall and asked a black bra - La Perla brand. The sales girl that attended to me asked for your size and I could not give it." "Oh." she looked relieved. "What a dream you had there. Well," she shrugged, "If you must know, I use size 34C." I nodded at her. "Good. I won' forget that." I turned to look at the pots. "I was about to fry some eggs. Will you mind some fried eggs and bread?" "Don't bother. I've aleady cooked something for us. When you're ready, we'll go to my room to eat." "Oh, that was very considerate and selfless of you. Thanks a lot." I sat next to her on the sofa. "However, there's something serious I will like to discuss with you." "Something serious?" I tried a grin. "To me, it's something serious. Mariam, I like you. Not just the ordinary kind of like, but a profound one that comes from the heart. I want to love you and I want to have your
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
More.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
love." There was a long silence. Finally, she spoke up. "There are certain things you should know about me, first and foremost. I'm twenty-nine, going to thirty. I don't believe in girlfriend. I want a man that is serious and I can settle down with soonest. My father is a Muslim while my mum is a Christian. I want a relationship I can practice the faith of my choice. I cherish faithfulness in relationship. I'll be faithful to the man, and I expect complete faithfulness too. Those are some of the things that you need to know." I nodded meaningfully. "I've heard you, Mariam. I agree with everything you have said. I'm not fanatic about faith. You're a little bit older than me, but I've never considered age as a barrier to love. I want a serious relationship too. As for faithfulness, that is one phenomenon that I love so much. From all you have said, I'll say your aspirations are in tandem with mine. I can say confidently that I've found the soulmate i'm looking for. The ball is now in your court to accept
Re: B 2 by tonysunkan: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: B 2 by CasNova: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / My Experience With A Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.