Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

B 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B 2 (16977 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / House Of Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

B 2 by kweensheba: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2020
now. Why did you treat her so badly?" See who was judging? "The question should be: why did you direct her to my place without you even informing me?" "She pleaded that she wanted to give you a surprise. That was what made me not to tell you." "And then, Faith reported a matter to you, you did not even verify with me when you passed the information to Funmi. Tope, honestly, I'm not pleased with you." "Alright," he said hastily. "I'm only trying to protect your interest. I'm sorry I acted in a haste. When Faith called me to inform me that she found a bra in your room and had called it quit, I was happy inwardly. You know, no be today I dey tell you sey Faith no be good girl. What she told me made to call Funmi to come to your place. Na your own I de do o, my guy." "Alright. Thanks for being on my side, but I'll still like to be informed about certain things. As for Funmi, I told her clearly that we can only be friends, we can't be lovers again." "Okay o. As you wish. By the way, who's the babe who owns

1 Share

Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kudos
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by aprilwise(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
kweensheba:
Special thanks to my readers who bought the first part of the this story.

Thanks so much.

This is the concluding part.

House of Scandals II

Kween Sheba

© 2020

Cover picture: Pexels

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to a person, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.

Richard is wrongly enamored to a glamorous but an older woman. His behavior is a big disappointment to Kween who had thought she had met her future man. Richard savors his lustful ways and only comes back to his senses when a passionate enchantment makes him to drop out of everybody’s favor.

RICHARD

Madam Helen put her glass cup on the table, went to lock the bedroom door and came to the bed. She lay on her belly and stared at me. It was an unspoken message. I dropped my glass cup on the stool.

“You want the massage now?” I asked cockily.
She smiled. I removed my shoes and socks.

“The ointment to use is on the dressing table,” she pointed out.

I took the tube from where she had indicated, uncapped it, pressed some ointment on my palm and rubbed my hands.

“I would have to remove this,” she said as she turned on her side, sat up and removed her spaghetti top. I briefly stared at her sexy, lacy bra.

My mind was full of imaginations, the most part dwelling on how her nipples would look inside the cups of the bra.

I knelt on the bed by her side and started the massaging. She closed her eyes while my palms moved systematically over her back. Her skin still felt supple and desirable.

The chocolate color seemed natural as all part of the skin blended in one color.

“Move down a bit,” she commanded. “Towards the waist line.”

I grunted as my hands moved to her waist. There was a little folding of the skin, but not too much. Even some much younger women I knew had more folds at their waist line.

I massaged the place and combined that with handling and cuddling. She responded with moans. My prick would not take things lying low.

My sexual arousal caused hormones, muscles, nerves and my blood vessels to be charged, causing erection on my prick. It strained inside my boxer and trousers.

It would just have to exercise patience for a little while.

I continued my work on her back and from her body reaction, she approved of the way I was doing it.

“Do you mind doing the same thing to my bum?” she asked.

Did I mind? Of course, I did not. If I did, would I be alone with her in her bedroom doing what I was doing?

“With all pleasure, madam,” I said in a husky voice. My hands moved to her bum short. I unbuttoned it, clawed the edges and gently pull it down to her knees. Her bum was round, shapely and full. I imagined what her dead husband must have done with it.

If he was a man that liked aesthetics like did, he would make it a plaything thing. Within the limited time I would have with her, I would try to do the same thing.

There was no way I would only massage her bum. Rather, I would rub and caress them. I did that and expected a form of protest from her. None came.

My hands moved on her buttocks as if it was the most cherished thing I loved to do. In zeal, I spanked them. The sound that came from her throat showed that she very much loved what I did.

Read full story @

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

Interesting piece.
Re: B 2 by ThrillPlus: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nice start.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2020
the bra?" "You should know me by now that I don't cheat in relationship. The bra belongs to Mariam my neighbour: that nurse. I mistakenly took the thing among my clothes. I was trying to explain the same thing to Faith, but she would not listen." He chuckled over the line. "I beg, forget about Faith. Anyway, I wish you all the best, Michael." "Thanks, Tope. See you." I disconnected the line. If Funmi thought reporting me to Tope would make her realize her desire, she was in for a surprise. Few minutes after three p.m Mariam came back from work. Through my window, I could see her pass through the mini gate that led to the BQ, and walk to her door. She looked pretty and smart in her nurse uniform. She looked delectable too. It was now I started seeing these good qualities of hers. I gave her some minutes to change clothes and relax before leaving my room for her own. Gently, I knocked at her door. She called from inside that I should come in. "Good afternoon," I greeted. "Welcome from work. How was the work?"
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Waiting for more ...
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2020
Waiting for more ...
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
She smiled up at me. "Fine, thank you. How was the church service?" I smiled too. "The service was marvelous." "Did you pray for me?" I looked solemn. "I'm sorry I did not, but I prayed about the missing bra." She looked at me in seriousness. "Really, you prayed about a mere bra? How exactly did you say the prayer?" I laughed shortly. "The prayer was that God should reveal the mystery behind its disappearance." She chuckled. "I see. What a prayer." I tried to assure her. "Don't worry. Next time I go to church, I will pray for you." "Must you go to church before you can say the prayer?" What a brilliant question. "No. As a matter of fact, God is everywhere, and one can pray anywhere." She nodded in agreement. "So, why don't you pray for me right now?" I was amazed. Was she pulling my legs? "Are you serious, Mariam?" "Come on, Mike. I can't be joking with prayer matters." Alright, now that she had made me emergency prayer warrior, I would oblige. "Okay, let's pray. Oh Lord, our everlasting Father, we your
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Nice update.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
A nice piece.
Re: B 2 by Awesome05: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice.
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Cool update.
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Waiting for more....
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2020
More.
Re: B 2 by ORBLIGHTS(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Keep em coming...nice one
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: B 2 by Awesome05: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020
More.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
children have come before You. First and foremost, we want to thank You for Your goodness, mercy and compassion. We pray that you will continue to be merciful to us in Jesus name. I pray specifically for your daughter, Mariam; Lord, shower her with mercy in Jesus name. Whatever is her heart desire, grant unto her in Jesus name. Let Your Spirit reign in her life in Jesus name. Thank you Father for answered prayer. In Jesus name we prayed. Amen." It was note-worthy that along the prayers, she was saying fervent amen. "Wonderful. So, you can pray like this," she enthused. "I can see you becoming a pastor in a short time." I laughed briefly over this. She went to the side where she kept some pots and a small gas cooker. "I want to prepare lunch, if you don't mind," she said. I stood up to go. "No, no, I don't mean you should go," she said quickly. I smiled. "I know, but I only came around to greet you. And I've done that." "Oh." She looked a little bit disappointed. "Don't worry," I said with a smile. "We'll
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2020
Nice update.
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2020
kweensheba:
I held her right hand briefly, gently squeezed it and left the hospital. What a miss! Inwardly I shrugged. There would be another time for Madam Helen and me.

Back in the house, Zaynab followed me to the bedroom where I picked my coat, tie and bag.

“Take care of yourself, Zaynab,” I told her.

“Thank you, sir.”

I drove out of the house. Maybe it was good that I didn’t beep the madam, I thought. Had I not told myself that I would stop acts of philandering?

Had I not said I would try to stick to my darling Kween? What then was I doing with a woman who was old enough to be my aunty?

Oh, Richard, you must do something about this your unbridled desire for women. Now that you were engaged to the lady to marry, all other ladies must be things of the past.

From the lights through the windows of her flat, I could tell that Kween was around. I decided to go straight to her flat. I pressed her bell and waited for her to open. As soon as she did, I broke into a smile.

“Hello, my Queen.”

“Hi, honey.”

I gave her a peck and followed her inside.

“How was your day?”

“Very hectic,” I replied. “How about yours?”

She shrugged. “Well, not bad. Hey, give me a minute. Let me quickly check what I’m cooking in the kitchen.” She dashed off.

I sighed and sat down on a sofa. I removed my shoes and socks, and sat back on the seat. My mind went back to the events of the day.

What an eventful day! My terminated sexual exploit with Madam Helen would have to continue at another time. There would definitely be another time.

Kween soon returned. “The food will be ready soonest,” she said.

I nodded and dramatically beckoned at her. She came over to me and I sat her on my lap. “This is more important that the food.”

I kissed her long and deep before she could say anything.

“Must you kiss me so deep?” she protested half-heartedly. My right hand touched her boobs and briefly fondled them.

“You have no right to do that until you pay my bride price,” she said jokingly.

“How much is it? I’ll pay it right away.”

“Five million naira.”

I closed my eyes and whistled softly. “That’s rather expensive, but I’ll pay all the same. Give me your account details.”

She grimaced. “You’re not to pay directly to me, Mr. Lover-man.”

I grinned. “Then, give me the account details of whoever I’m supposed to pay to.”

She suddenly remembered what she was cooking in the kitchen. “Hey, let me check the food on the fire.”

Once again, she dashed off to the kitchen.

You can get full download at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

Interesting update.
Re: B 2 by Awesome05: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2020
More
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Waiting for more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / My Experience With A Babalawo / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.