Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

B 2 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B 2 (16983 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / House Of Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
More
Re: B 2 by tonysunkan: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Interesting.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 9:07am On May 01, 2020
or reject my proposition." There was another pause. "Give me time to give you response on that," she said. "I hope you don't mind." "No, I don't. I'm happy that you did not say an outright no. Thank you for your time, Mariam." she smiled. "Thank you too for considering me. Can we go and eat now?" I got up. "Sure." We went to her room where she served fried rice and chicken. I blessed it and we started eating. "I feel somehow responsible for the break up between you and your former girlfriend," Mariam said. "It was my underwear that she saw that caused the whole thing." I swallowed the food in my mouth before I responded. "Don't feel guilty. Faith had made signs she wanted to leave before that episode. She only used the episode as a good excuse." We ate on. "What if your ex that called you the other time is able to convince you that she still wants and loves you?" Mariam wanted to know. I chuckled. "There will be no such thing, my dear. Be rest assured. I can't love two ladies at the same time." I wished
Re: B 2 by CasNova: 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 9:07pm On May 01, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2020
Nice story.
Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 6:45pm On May 02, 2020
Nice update
Re: B 2 by Saturn101: 12:16pm On May 03, 2020
More
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 4:06pm On May 04, 2020
she believed that, for that was the truth. "How many kids will you like to have?" she asked. "Two should be okay. What about you?" She nodded. "I will agree with you." After we had finished the food, I looked at her in contentment. "Thanks for the food. May the good Lord mightily bless the hand that provides it in Jesus name." "Amen," she said. We chatted for sometime more before I left her for my room. It was a blissful sleep I had that night. The following morning in the office, I thought it was not a good idea to just be eating Mariam provided without me giving something. I would offer her some money. If she rejected that, I would some provisions or foodstuffs and handed them to her. I should not just be a leech. That evening, I withdrew some cash from the POS operator before my street. I did not meet Mariam at home, so I called her. "Are you still at work?" I asked. "Oh no. Something came up and I went to see my parents at Otta. I will not be in the house." I was concerned. "I hope all is well." "Yes,
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 6:38pm On May 04, 2020
Nice update.
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2020
Interesting one.
Re: B 2 by CasNova: 6:05am On May 05, 2020
Nice update.
Re: B 2 by Zamar: 8:21am On May 05, 2020
More.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 5:37pm On May 05, 2020
Fascinating story.
Re: B 2 by CasNova: 6:12am On May 06, 2020
Interesting story
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 8:19pm On May 06, 2020
no problem. We'll see tomorrow." "Okay. See you then." On Thursday afternoon, I called her to find out if all was well. "No problem," she said. "I was about to call you. After work, I'll be going to Ota. We'll not likely see each other until Saturday morning." I sighed. "I see. Well, take care of yourself." "Thank you. I hope all is going fine with you too." "I'm managing, but I must confess I'm beginning to miss you." "It's just for a while. A little while." "I know. Alright, see you." "Bye." the line was disconnected. * * * On Saturday morning, I did some laundary. Now that Faith was out of my life, I could only wish Mariam would come around to keep me company. I still kept the money I intended to give her. As soon as she came, I would hand the money over to her. I had not heard from Funmi since Tuesday. I wished the situation would be like this. I wished her the best in her romantic endeavours. It was in the afternoon that Mariam returned. I was amazed to find myself eagerly awaiting her coming back.
Re: B 2 by ThrillPlus: 7:56am On May 07, 2020
Nice.
Re: B 2 by tonysunkan: 3:37pm On May 08, 2020
Nice one.
Re: B 2 by PrinzCarter(m): 2:36am On May 09, 2020
kweensheba:
I had to put my bath towel around me to open the door of my sitting-room for him.

“Hello, love,” he greeted. “How’re you?”

“Oh, Sweetie. Good to see you.”

He gave me a short kiss and I felt I could perceive faint, feminine perfume on him.

“I’ve come to have a bath and change clothes. Sorry I could not make it back home yesterday.”

I nodded. The scent on him was a tell-tale, but I decided to overlook that for now. “How was the family meeting?”

“Ah,” he shook his head. “Very hectic. Let me quickly go and have a bath.”

I nodded again and he left for his flat. Now, was that scent my imagination? Could it be that he was with a woman during the night? I would have to be discreet and watch him closely.

If he was double-timing, I would soon know. There was no way a man would be so smart on such a thing and I would not find out – sooner than later.

I dressed up for office and went to check him. He was still in the bathroom.

“Alright, see you later in the day, honey,” I said.

“Yeah, see you, dear.”

I left the house for the office. I immersed myself in work and soon forgot about Richard. Towards closing time, I remembered him and put a call across to him.

“Hello, darling Richard.”

“My sweet Queen, how’re you?”

“I’m fine. You didn’t even call me since morning.”

“I’m sorry. I got carried away by the work. You okay?”

“Well.” I shrugged. “A bit.”

“I want my queen to always be happy.”

“Good. So, go ahead and make me be happy.”

“Don’t worry. When we meet, I’ll do just that.”

“When are you going to introduce me to your people?”

He hesitated as if trying to consider what I just asked him.

“Well, let’s say as soon as possible.”

I smiled. “As far as I know, asap means soonest.”

He laughed briefly over the line. “Yeah, it won’t be long from now.”

“That will be nice. Now, what will you like me to prepare tonight for dinner? Yesterday, my food was wasted as a result of your not coming home, so, pleeeease, I don’t want a repeat of that.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about it. I will surely compensate you when we meet. As for food, just go ahead and prepare any nice meal.”

“Okay. No problem. See you then.”

“See you, my sweetheart.”

I disconnected the line. A couple of hours later, when I got home, I decided to make jollof rice.

Once again, I put in my culinary skill to make it very delicious. We would take it with fried chicken and I was sure he would enjoy every bit of it. I already looked forward to his coming.

I longed for him to take me in his arms, to squeeze my body, to tease my boobs, and to whatever caught his fancy with me.

Few minutes after six p.m., he called my line.

“Hello, darling,” I said enthusiastically. “Are you on your way home?”

“Not at all,” he said coolly. “As a fact, I called to let you know that I’m sorry I won’t be coming home tonight.”

You can get the full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
. Hi i would like us to do a short movie series from there we see how it goes n escalate it season 2 n 3 n4
Re: B 2 by CasNova: 11:33am On May 10, 2020
Nice update.
Re: B 2 by SeyiDominion: 5:24pm On May 11, 2020
More
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 7:44pm On May 13, 2020
It was also amazing that many things had happened within the last eight days. I went to greet Mariam, giving her a slight hug. "Welcome, Mariam, it's good to see you." "It's good to see you too." I went back to my room to give her a resting space. About twenty minutes later, she came to my room with a nylon containing a bunch of banana and a bottle of peanuts. "I brought this for you,"she said. "Oh, thank you so much." as I accepted them from her, I dipped my hand into my pocket to bring out a wad of naira notes. "Here, have this too." She stared at the money without collecting it. "What is it for?" I held her hand to put the money in her palm. She made her palm into a fist so I could not pass the money to her. "It's for you to buy some provisions or foodstuffs. I cannot continue to get things from you without giving." "But I didn't give anything out of compulsion. I give because I want to give." I nodded. "That's right. I also give because I want to give. Take it Mariam." she finally took it. We sat down
Re: B 2 by WuraSerano(f): 7:23pm On May 16, 2020
Cool.
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: B 2 by FairCritic(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
on the sofa. "Thank you," she said. I smiled it off. "How was your trip? How were your parents, your siblings, and eveything in general?" I asked. "Thanks. They're all fine and everything went well." I allowed a brief pause. "There was an understatement I made the other time," I said. "It has to be properly said and I want to do so now." "Understatement? What understatement?" "Hmm...the other time, I told you that I have great liking for you, it was not exactly like that. What I fel for you, without any iota of doubt, is love. Dear Mariam, I love you. That assertion is from my heart." I stopped to study her. She looked calm. "Are you sure of what you're saying, Mike?" I smiled at her. "Look, Mariam, I'm going to tell you what I've never told any lady before. First, I believe my love for you is ordained by the almighty God himself. Secondly, I want to assure you that my love will be there, come rain, come shine." "Wait, Mike. Wait. Before you go further, there's a confession I have." I stared at her.
Re: B 2 by UltimateSpice: 7:22pm On May 17, 2020
Interesting read.
Re: B 2 by BigBasher: 7:23am On May 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: B 2 by kweensheba: 10:45am On May 20, 2020
"What confession, Mariam?" she stared hard at me. My mind was in a frenzy as different thoughts came. As was a nurse, was she about to tell me she was an abortionist who had procured many abortions for girls and for herself? Had she ruptured somebody's womb in the process? "At this point, I've no option but to say it," she went on. "There was no missing bra. There was never a missing bra." I immediately looked puzzled. "What are saying?" There was a short pause. "I contrived the whole thing," she said. "When I first came to ask you if you mistakenly took it, no bra was missing. Then, when you went to take your bath, I sneaked inside your room and put my bra among your clothes on the bed. I thought you would see it before your girlfriend would come. When you came to tell me that she was the first to see it, I felt guilty. But I still played prank by telling you the one you brought was not my brand and not my own. Then I went to report you to the landlady. When I left you with her upstairs, I sneaked inside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.