Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:32 PM

Minecraft Anyone? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Minecraft Anyone? (2691 Views)

Minecraft For Android / Any Minecraft Player's Here? / Minecraft Players... Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minecraft Anyone? by CloudKickin(f): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Any Minecraft players? Maybe we could mine together!

1 Like

Re: Minecraft Anyone? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sure. Hit up
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by CloudKickin(f): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Nnorom77:
Sure. Hit up

Awesome! Sent you an email message request thing.
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by madness007(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
That's a wonderful idea! I am a big fan of minecraft, I really like this game and its boundless world. I have played this game for a couple of years, and I still didn't get bored. I am sure that I haven't explored everything in that game. I have recently found the best minecraft seeds on inversegamer and tried a couple of them, and I was really shocked by how beautiful minecraft can be. If you want, we can explore the minecraft world together, it should be really interesting!
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by RoyFollman(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2020
madness007:
That's a wonderful idea! I am a big fan of minecraft, I really like this game and its boundless world. I have played this game for a couple of years, and I still didn't get bored. I am sure that I haven't explored everything in that game. I have recently found the best minecraft seeds and tried a couple of them, and I was really shocked by how beautiful minecraft can be. If you want, we can explore the minecraft world together, it should be really interesting!
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by Wifilover: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Hi there! I am a minecraft player. I would like to mine together but it depends which Minecraft Servers you prefer. You see I usually play on Eastern european servers. whenever I am in europe. In the US I consider canadian servers to be the best as they have the lowest ping. The canadian community is the less toxic one that's why playing on their servers provides the best gameplay experience. They are also very polite even online. Once a random player just gave me the diamonds I needed to complete my set.
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by LucifeStarS: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wifilover:
Hi there! I am a minecraft player. I would like to mine together but it depends which Minecraft Servers you prefer. You see I usually play on Eastern european servers. whenever I am in europe. In the US I consider canadian servers to be the best as they have the lowest ping. The canadian community is the less toxic one that's why playing on their servers provides the best gameplay experience. They are also very polite even online. Once a random player just gave me the diamonds I needed to complete my set.
Good server, thank you buddy, this is what I was looking for.
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by DarkGamer: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
I play Minecraft
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by Geeky23: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
I also play minecraft PE
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by AdetolaTemi: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2020
I want to set a wold record in Minecraft, not sure what exactly am I going to do, but i already create a profile page to track my record - https://recordsetter.com/user/BestBettingSites-Nigeria
https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963230/posts/1970882-official-esp-forums-video-game-thread?page=3
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by damayfoli: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Minecraft is now available on a wide variety of platforms, and this fact is one of the answers to the question about the reasons for the incredible popularity of the game. The first version of Minecraft was released on personal computers, and in 2011 the game acquired multiplayer and appeared on mobile devices. You can also get minecraft players on random network servers.
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by buow: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
The new 1.17 Minecraft update is cool guys! Have you already tried it?
I play in many minecraft servers online with many minigames and awesome community!
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by drawbacky: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2021
I play Minecraft sometimes but I am done with the pixelated graphics that's why I download Seus shaders to spice up the game play. You can also download the shader from Seus PTGI Shaders
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by charlie34: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
This website is free to use and supports versions of Minecraft 1.18 and older. The server is located in the United States and has a high connection speed. For more details about minecraft servers, pop over to these guys.
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by haleighaugustu: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
However, Mojang, the company behind Immortal Minecraft Survival Servers, isn't doing enough to stop players from using their services and may even crack down on those violating the End User License Agreement.
Re: Minecraft Anyone? by tammy54: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
The Hypixel team is working on a new indie game that offers more customization options than many other Immortal Minecraft Survival Servers. The best Minecraft servers are the ones that have a friendly community and a diverse range of game modes.

(1) (Reply)

Cheats For Ps2 / GTA 5-like Game For Android!!(beta) / Nintendo 3DS V8.1.0-19 Flashcards Compatibility List!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.