Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos (867 Views)

Akara And Pap Business / Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos by Ozed71: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
A friend of mine wants go to akara and other chop business in Lagos

So he walked up to me to make some equiry I've some entrepreneurship skill so he was expecting me to advice he on this business

first I asked him to go and fine someone who's into the business he should volunteer himself to assist he/her for at least two weeks he'll gain more experience I believe you have to learn more about a particular industry before investing your time and resources

He just started three days but I'll love to hear from my fellow inclined nairalander

I'll love to hear your advice for someone who wants to go a business like akara in a place like Lagos

I'll appreciate someone with an experience to advise us
Re: What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos by famouscargo4u: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
It is very lucrative. Get a good location especially where people ply the most and be sure it is well made.
Re: What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos by Ozed71: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
famouscargo4u:
It is very lucrative. Get a good location especially where people ply the most and be sure it is well made.

Thanks for kind advice
Re: What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
He shouldn't rely only on Akara. Let him add koko, moi moi, bread. Profit from those ones too is something. Let him not feel shy of trying to venture into an entire woman business. It's now a survival of the fittest Era. If he does it well. He might look at repackaging it in future sef where there will be home delivery for it. The key is getting a suitable location. Ensure it's a location where people and car ply. All the very best.
Re: What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos by immaq8(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
it's a lucrative business if you know how to. try get a location close to Catholic Church & thank me later.
Re: What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos by Ozed71: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2020
I appreciate your wonderful contributions thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo / Make Up To 30k A Day While Selling Ebooks / While You Panicked, Bill Gates Net Worth Doubled To $103BN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.