Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere (6127 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Rally In Kaduna Vs What Miscreants Posted / #KadunaVskano: Kaduna Vs Kano (Hilarious Photos) / Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2020
Bonesking:
This was the same thing that Ahmadu Bello told the British before delaying Nigeria’s push for independence in the 1950’s. Keep working on quota system and cheating. What has been the result? Mass illiteracy, religious fanaticism and killings! Somali and Afghanistan would be paradise by the time the monsters your leaders help create are done with you guys. It’s happening already. Too late
This is not 1950 if it wernt for your tribe's men that killed the sardauna of sokoto and other promising northern leaders alot would have changed today
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Bonesking:
What Nnamdi Kanu does with his certificate is his business. As long as he’s not using it to apply for job. Back to your topic.

The east has countless threads on physical and monetary development in their region. Nairaland is awash with these threads, they don’t hide them. Unlike other regions with mere boasts. I always warn people before running riot. There are certain burial ground the north should never venture into and such cemetery is by comparing their developments indices with the east. A big insult to my understanding.

These are areas you may receive a bloody nose!!
1. Per Capital Income (The east leads)
2. industrialization
3. Culture & Tourism
4. Banking and cash circulation
5. Education
6. Entrepreneurship
7. FDI (Foreign Direct Investment)
8. Peace

Open a proper thread if you don’t mind and gather your brothers there for moral support before many volunteers hit you from all angles with facts. I assure you, that after such misadventure you’ll never resurrect topics like this again. The east is not in competition with any region but itself.
I have more than enough points to counter you but i want you to answer the question DOES NAMDI KANU HAVE A DEGREE
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Coldie(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2020
spendoon:

Look mr man there are rail system under construction in every region
U don't know what u are saying...

1 Like

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Captainrambo2: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2020
spendoon:

Almajiri issue is dyeing in the north just give us 5 years and you will see.
Please before you quote me answer the question [b][/b]DOES NAMDI COWNU HAVE A DEGREE ?
y ask me ? Do I look ipob to you ?
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by ikennamadu1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
If I've not been to the north... It would have been a different ball game... Dey portray rubbish region weh ugly like Niger border.....

1 Like

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by XANDERBOY85: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
spendoon:

Oboy see our region like Dubai instead of throwing insults let them show us what they have got

What you see there in Kano is mainly as a result of the unequal playing field and political-economy that, since the late 60s to date, favoured the core muslim north over and above the south-east! Not only that....we also have a situation where you wicked bigots have held Ndigbo down and denied us our due while you greedily grab more than is due you! A good example is AIIA Enugu that’s been shut down for about 8 months now on the excuse they want to fix runway! A similar situation with Abuja airport occurred when the runway needed to be fixed, and it was done and dusted in a little over a month....with better planning and logistics! They’ve now given a date of before Easter for AIIA to reopen, but adhering to even that timeframe is looking unlikely!

Now given the brazen wickedness elucidated above that is ongoing as we speak, why wouldn’t Kano have a advantage over Enugu as a consequence!? This is just one of a myriad of instances: there’s the ojoro LGAs, bogus population figures as well as near useless huge landmass used for calculating federal allocation to states, etc!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by XANDERBOY85: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Coldie:
Kaduna is about to receive 30million dollars from the Fg for economic rejuvenation.

Apart from that Kaduna has a rail system directly to Nigeria's capital city, in fact the only one in existence.

Apart from that Kaduna has benefitted back to back from every govt in power.

The comparison is not fair

They know it within them but are too proud, arrogant and stubborn to admit it! What one sees in the south-east is engineered mainly by individual and state effort, and not federal might and cheating as is the case with cities like Kano and Kaduna! As we speak Buhari has borrowed money (all of us will pay back) to build railway to connect Lagos with Kano....still no mention of Enugu, Onitsha or Aba!

1 Like

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Biafrarep(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lol, who in his right senses will compare the East with the north?

Do you think that stealing Niger Delta oil money to build a couple of bridges, even where it is not needed will hide your misery?

A destitute region that has more poor people than India with 1.2 billion people!

A region that habours two of the world's most deadly terror groups!

A region that has 10 million out of school children!

A region that habours people with some the lowest IQ!

The East you want to measure dick with is already light years ahead of you in all ramifications. We are now exporting human resources globally while you guys are exporting terrorism.

You guys are on self destruct mode and your eyes will open the day Nigeria breaks up.

God knows I really pity you guys and your bleak future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by APCNig: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
ikennamadu1:
If I've not been to the north... It would have been a different ball game... Dey portray rubbish region weh ugly like Niger border.....

Post pictures my friend, post pictures or shut the fucck up.
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by APCNig: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

They know it within them but are too proud, arrogant and stubborn to admit it! What one sees in the south-east is engineered mainly by individual and state effort, and not federal might and cheating as is the case with cities like Kano and Kaduna! As we speak Buhari has borrowed money (all of us will pay back) to build railway to connect Lagos with Kano....still no mention of Enugu, Onitsha or Aba!

Go and meet Obasanjo, Goatluck Jonathan and Atikuchukwu for your infrastructure. Politics is investment, you invest your votes and reap infrastructure. You cannot work in GTB and go to UBA to ask for salary.
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Goel: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
spendoon:

Alot India has a literacy rate of 50% and they are still better than alot of countries in Africa with a literacy rate of about 50% besides the north is currently working on its education issues just give us 5 good years and see
50%? India's literacy rate is more than 80%.
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by mattbass(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

so you couldn't caution the arrewa guy who was doing the comparison abi?? you're a hypocrite

God bless you saint.
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless biafla land...

You're wicked ! grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Smithkafors:
See the scanty buildings in Kano state with bushes inside the capital.....go and look at Onitsha and see buildings....forget about flyovers.bring the top view of Onitsha and Kano let's see.

The beauty of Kano will shock you ! Just go there.
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Captainrambo2:
y ask me ? Do I look ipob to you ?
I thought his your leader or is it that you don't know who your leaders truly are,but besides you havent answered my question
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Coldie:

U don't know what u are saying...
I know what am saying besides if i am buhari i wont take shit to the east, i pray el rufai or tinibu becomes the next president with amount of hate you have shown them i bet they wont take nonsense from you guys
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Coldie(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2020
spendoon:

I know what am saying besides if i am buhari i wont take shit to the east, i pray el rufai or tinibu becomes the next president with amount of hate you have shown them i bet they wont take nonsense from you guys
Is this what we are talking about here?

Stop being stoopid
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, who in his right senses will compare the East with the north?

Do you think that stealing Niger Delta oil money to build a couple of bridges, even where it is not needed will hide your misery?

A destitute region that has more poor people than India with 1.2 billion people!

A region that habours two of the world's most deadly terror groups!

A region that has 10 million out of school children!

A region that habours people with some the lowest IQ!

The East you want to measure dick with is already light years ahead of you in all ramifications. We are now exporting human resources globally while you guys are exporting terrorism.

You guys are on self destruct mode and your eyes will open the day Nigeria breaks up.

God knows I really pity you guys and your bleak future.
Just look at the amount of pride you displayed, and where the heck did you get your facts from,i like i have said i have more than enough points to counter you guys but please answer this question with a yes or no without beating round the bush "DOES NAMDI SCAMNU HAVE A DEGREE ?"
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

The beauty of Kano will shock you ! Just go there.
They will just sit down in the east and be typing nonsense, all those roads they are posting have been done in the north and west many years back
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2020
APCNig:

Go and meet Obasanjo, Goatluck Jonathan and Atikuchukwu for your infrastructure. Politics is investment, you invest your votes and reap infrastructure. You cannot work in GTB and go to UBA to ask for salary.
They don't like buhari but expect him to favor them thats pure bullshit
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Who will invest in a region that is trying to seceed the government is building rails in regions that believe in Nigeria, so by the time the government is done with connecting the north, west and south with the required amount of infastructrue to boost industrilazation we can happily expel you guys
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Coldie:

Is this what we are talking about here?

Stop being stoopid
Its the pure fact look at what is happening now,i if you are smart enough you will notice the government is connecting the south west and north with rails and alot of things to boost the economy of those places instead of you to play along you are busy fighting everyone. I can bet when this rail projects are finished Nigeria will be to connected to be undivisable because of the volume of economic activities the country will experience (excluding the east cheesy)
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Coldie(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2020
spendoon:

Its the pure fact look at what is happening now,i if you are smart enough you will notice the government is connecting the south west and north with rails and alot of things to boost the economy of those places instead of you to play along you are busy fighting everyone. I can bet when this rail projects are finished Nigeria will be to connected to be undivisable because of the volume of economic activities the country will experience (excluding the east cheesy)
I support Buhari, I am not against Nigeria.

But this is how y'all want to pay us back for being patriotic igbos against a majority secessionists.

The world is billions of year old, the rails will come and go but the igbos will still remain.

The world has advanced up to the stage that humanity is thinking of how to colonize other planets and we here in Nigeria are still talking about how to marginalize others.

No king reigns forever, no one stays on top forever. Karma is inevitable.

Some people from my tribe want secession and the solution is purnishing and marginalizing them.

Book haram from north east want secession too and the solution given to them was amnesty, foreign education and 300million dollars development fund.

We are all watching
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Captainrambo2: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2020
spendoon:

I thought his your leader or is it that you don't know who your leaders truly are,but besides you havent answered my question
lol. Zombie leave me alone.

Pdp has a good chunk of edo where I'm from. I have nothing to do with ipob. undecided
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by temptnow: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2020
spendoon:
Please guys i have seeing alot of biafran monkeys on narialand saying their region is developed, now let forget education and poverty, please between the northern and eastern States listed above which states has
1 BIGGER GDP
2 IGR
3 INFASTRUCTRUE
4 INVESTMENT

Our children are in school here in the south east. They want to become doctors and lawyers in the future. But Northern children want to become Boko Haram

Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2020
spendoon:

They will just sit down in the east and be typing nonsense, all those roads they are posting have been done in the north and west many years back

True talk ! Igbos are primitive braggarts.
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by XANDERBOY85: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
spendoon:

Who will invest in a region that is trying to seceed the government is building rails in regions that believe in Nigeria, so by the time the government is done with connecting the north, west and south with the required amount of infastructrue to boost industrilazation we can happily expel you guys

Nice one!.....Can’t wait!!! wink

Just one more thing though....when Ndigbo/Biafra is ‘expelled’, just know you two-faced, hypocritical and bigoted schmucks are going to pay back all those billions of dollars of loans you stupidly took to fix up just your own regions! The facts are one ground’ as they say! wink
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by MarrisManah(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
spendoon:

Alot India has a literacy rate of 50% and they are still better than alot of countries in Africa with a literacy rate of about 50% besides the north is currently working on its education issues just give us 5 good years and see
Then why not wait till after five years before doing the comparison... Why the rush...?
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Danzysb(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
spendoon:
Please guys i have seeing alot of biafran monkeys on narialand saying their region is developed, now let forget education and poverty, please between the northern and eastern States listed above which states has
1 BIGGER GDP
2 IGR
3 INFASTRUCTRUE
4 INVESTMENT

I wonder the way your type reasons or whether you even have a brain at all.
Those first two things you mentioned 'Education and poverty' are very important.
Oga even if you have the highest IGR,Bigger GDP or whatever,and the citizens lack education and languish in poverty what good is it?
You mentioned Infrastructure,Investment GDP........i don't know who told you Igbo states lack this things.
Re: Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere by Danzysb(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless biafla land...

Foolish arewa,Zombie that lacks brain,see your people that are supposed to be in school at this age,putting the government and the North in shame,you guys give birth to 90 children and then send them away to beg on the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Aides In Abuja Independence Day Bomb Saga / Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Hits Off West Coast of Africa: USGS / LGAs With The Worst Roads In Lagos State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.