Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

"I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe (520 Views)

Do You Agree Or Disagree That This Is True / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Oh Yes this face disagree with the fact all men cheat who is excited about the content I am ���

This week I watched a movie called 'Dare' it convince me that women also cheat though have heard it a lot , I just did not believe it until this week am 100% convince that women cheat better more than idiot men no offense who thinks they cheat compare to the lowkey woman who does it better ���

So, I interview the men from 20's , 30's and 50's

According to them that 90% of men out there are cheat.

And any woman who stayed in that marriage or relationship and does not walk out is obvious she is also doing the same thing but very lowkey! - The man in 20's

The man in 50's said you can hardly see couples who are virgins and got married fall victims of this and to the un-virgins it takes the grace of God for some that are faithful and dont cheat.

Ladies need to be wise and smart looking at the fact the women are more than the men and every man sexual urge is to taste as many as he can which I call 'Ojukokoro' which in English is called 'Long Throat in simple language Greediness which is very wrong.

The relationship of nowadays is not base on respect and that's why you see the man / woman cheating because there is no respect not just about the love because love truly require respecting someone feelings or emotions.

And ladies that have bad characters I pity you! Work on that flaw and learn to respect your man. -50's Man

Relationship and love is base on choice and I married my wife as a virgin and she was a virgin my point is that if you don't want a cheating partner then is best you walk away and be with someone that can be Faithful.

The worst mistake a lady makes is the money she get from the man knowing he is not faithful and she is not happy in her relationship.

Choose to be with the man/ woman that is faithful!

If you say that all men cheat I disagree because note all women cheat the same is apply with not all men cheat! So choose the person that love , respect and will be faithful to you.

Cheating destroys the future of your children in fact it affect the child! - 30's Man

In my opinion: I can't stand cheating! There is no need to cover or protect what is wrong!

It is wrong to cheat! And the wrong mindset that all men cheat and then you lower your standards for a man who cheat , I repeat no no no! A cheat should be with a cheat! A faithful person should be with a faithful person that's the right choice.

You dont love that person!

1 Like

Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why is your picture attached?
Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Olalan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
It's quite unfortunate we live in times where ladies are made to believe all men cheat......truth is there are lots of guy who are faithful to their spouses but unfortunately many ladies see those guys as boring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by wizdomnzube(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
This one dey do advert for husband cheesy cheesy

Who is interested oh, mk una holla the barney grin
Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Blakjewelry(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Faithfulness in a relationship is thing of the mind. My simple rules is if you are faithful they be sure I will be too. but I you wanna play, fine but don't expect no love from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by keenn: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let me correct this national, all men cheat!

The ones that dont cheat are the asexual type (those that dont like sex). Or those that are just comfortable with loving one person at a time

Oh yes, there are people like that, just as we have homosexuals, heterosexualsm ,bisexual there are also the a sexual type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by zexy2030(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
if my wife don't deny me of 20rounds of sex weekly with good food and respect for me as her husband. pls tell me why would I cheat. where is the energy. especially if she keeps herself neat and always clean and well packaged.

1 Like

Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Tmb78(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
Oh Yes this face disagree with the fact all men cheat who is excited about the content I am ���

This week I watch a movie called 'Dare' it convince me that women also cheat though have heard it a lot , I just did not believe it until this week am 100% convince that women cheat better more than idiot men no offense who thinks they cheat compare to the lowkey woman who does it better ���

So, I interview the men from 20's , 30's and 50's

According to them that 90% of men out there are cheat.

And any woman who stayed in that marriage or relationship and does not walk out is obvious she is also doing the same thing but very lowkey! - The man in 20's

The man in 50's said you can hardly see couples who are virgins and got married fall victims of this and to the un-virgins it takes the grace of God for some that are faithful and dont cheat.

Ladies need to be wise and smart looking at the fact the women are more than the men and every man sexual urge is to taste as many as he can which I call 'Ojukokoro' which in English is called 'Long Throat in simple language Greediness which is very wrong.

The relationship of nowadays is not base on respect and that's why you see the man / woman cheating because there is no respect not just about the love because love truly require respecting someone feelings or emotions.

And ladies that have bad characters I pity you! Work on that flaw and learn to respect your man. -50's Man

Relationship and love is base on choice and I married my wife as a virgin and she was a virgin my point is that if you don't want a cheating partner then is best you walk away and be with someone that can be Faithful.

The worst mistake a lady makes is the money she get from the man knowing he is not faithful and she is not happy in her relationship.

Choose to be with the man/ woman that is faithful!

If you say that all men cheat I disagree because note all women cheat the same is apply with not all men cheat! So choose the person that love , respect and will be faithful to you.

Cheating destroys the future of your children in fact it affect the child! - 30's Man

I get your point.
But please, tell me what you expected from us with that your picture attached.
Pls, take it down if you don't want to come off as desperately looking for a man.
Guys here will bash you recklessly.
My little piece of advice sha!
Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Olalan:
It's quite unfortunate we live in times where ladies are made to believe all men cheat......truth is there are lots of guy who are faithful to their spouses but unfortunately many ladies see those guys as boring.
I agree with your view thanks for sharing
Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
zexy2030:
if my wife don't deny me of 20rounds of sex weekly with good food and respect for me as her husband. pls tell me why would I cheat. where is the energy. especially if she keeps herself neat and always clean and well packaged.
lmao! Thanks for sharing
Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
keenn:
Let me correct this national, all men cheat!

The ones that dont cheat are the asexual type (those that dont like sex). Or those that are just comfortable with loving one person at a time

Oh yes, there are people like that, just as we have homosexuals, heterosexualsm ,bisexual there are also the a sexual type.
thanks for sharing
Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Faithfulness in a relationship is thing of the mind. My simple rules is if you are faithful they be sure I will be too. but I you wanna play, fine but don't expect no love from me.
thanks for sharing
Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Not all Men cheat, not all women cheat.!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Disagree That All Men Cheat" - Digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ariza:
Not all Men cheat, not all women cheat.!
thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

ABSU.. Cultist Killed One Again... Why Nigeria.? Which Way.? / .... / Am Finding where to locate this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.