Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs (16136 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
i'm just cool. I can tell that you are very naughty.

I just don't like 2 faced people. But i have a blunt/sharp tongue.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I just don't like 2 faced people. But i have a blunt/sharp tongue.
Very sharp

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

March 29th. First Decan Aries.
In terms of dating, what signs would suit an Aries.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:

I am searching for an Aries lady or Sagittarius lady. But sagittarius women cannot commit when they are in their 20s. They are the heart breakers of the Zodiac. Even in marriage, they are the first to cheat at the slightest provocation.

Date your fellow fire sign oh. Like me now, i can be authoritative but not controlling. I want an Aries woman that is calm and aggressive. From your comment, I can tell you are my type of Aries woman.

You might find yourself attracted to Air signs but trust me, they will frustrate you because they are not reliable at all in anyway. Aries can marry Aries as long as they don't engage in a power tussle.

You can also marry a Leo man too. Sagittarius men hardly settle down in life. Flee from them. See Don Jazzy na, he is a Sagittarius. Infidelity na their surname.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:

I would love to shoot my shot even without seeing your photo. I like the calmness you carry.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I am searching for an Aries lady or Sagittarius lady. But sagittarius women cannot commit when they are in their 20s. They are the heart breakers of the Zodiac. Even in marriage, they are the first to cheat at the slightest provocation.

Date your fellow fire sign oh. Like me now, i can be authoritative but not controlling. I want an Aries woman that is calm and aggressive. From your comment, I can tell you are my type of Aries woman.

You might find yourself attracted to Air signs but trust me, they will frustrate you because they are not reliable at all in anyway. Aries can marry Aries as long as they don't engage in a power tussle.

You can also marry a Leo man too. Sagittarius men hardly settle down in life. Flee from them. See Don Jazzy na, he is a Sagittarius. Infidelity na their surname.
air signs, esp Libras. Very confused creatures.
Power tussle? I will. Too bad grin
Hmm. Froshloaded is Sagittarius. And he's already drawing away.. angry embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
Hmm. Froshloaded is Sagittarius. And he's already drawing away.. angry embarassed cry

Is there a way I can contact you?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2020
grin
successful35:

I would love to shoot my shot even without seeing your photo. I like the calmness you carry.
I'm passive aggressive. Just in a good mood...
You should see me when i'm angry. Hotter that hell
One Sag has shot his already and he's wounded my heart. Only God knows where he is...!

I know an Aquarius that would suit you well. grin
seriously, i'm cupid. Just lemme shoot my arrow...
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
grin
I'm passive aggressive. Just in a good mood...
You should see me when i'm angry. Hotter that hell
One Sag has shot his already and he's wounded my heart. Only God knows where he is...!

I know an Aquarius that would suit you well. grin
seriously, i'm cupid. Just lemme shoot my arrow...

God forbid aquarius in my life. One thing people don't know about Aries is that, if you hurt them, their head go worry your life. You go dey find the aries to beg for forgiveness.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

The most powerful signs from top to bottom

1 Aries
2 Scorpio
3 Cancer
4 Leo

You can add your taurus or any other earth sign after this list. When the 4 above dey talk make your taurus ass hide somewhere make trailer nor go jam you.
which criterion did you use ?

Aries ought not be there sef..

Fixed signs are more powerful than cardinal or mutable sign.

Aries due to impulsiveness is usually included.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 08, 2020
forever08:
which criterion did you use ?

Aries ought not be there sef..

Fixed signs are more powerful than cardinal or mutable sign.

Aries due to impulsiveness is usually included.

Abeg hide make i nor go use facts take bury you oh. Egungun give me chance make i nor go use facts smoke you throway

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Abeg hide make i nor go use facts take bury you oh. Egungun give me chance make i nor go use facts smoke you throway
this is an unintelligent response
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 08, 2020
forever08:
this is an unintelligent response

Your own done finish be that. I go drop factual bombs for your head first thing tomorrow morning.

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Your own done finish be that. I go drop factual bombs for your head first thing tomorrow morning.
I ain't into this kinda play.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 08, 2020
forever08:
I ain't into this kinda play.

We go know the kind of play when you dey into by tomorrow morning don't worry. One aquarius babe brag pass you for here, I done do her funeral. Na you be next. Just chill, morning go soon reach.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Froshloaded: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2020
sad sad
Blu03:
Do you believe in all this...
I'm not drawing away, I've been busy and you ain't helping too..
Coming to abj next week
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Froshloaded: 1:57am On Mar 08, 2020
shocked shocked
successful35:

Dear bro,
Don't try it oo!!
Blu03 is mine smiley
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

We go know the kind of play when you dey into by tomorrow morning don't worry. One aquarius babe brag pass you for here, I done do her funeral. Na you be next. Just chill, morning go soon reach.
calm down, oya go check Google come back..

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Jaqenhghar: 3:35am On Mar 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

All correct. Anything else you forgot to add? Do it quickly because my attention is running low.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Danzakidakura(m): 5:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Karlifate:

Yeah, we rock!
Royalty everywhere
yes oooo. Thats just like mirror of my description
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by aminusodiq(m): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2020
No long talks.. I'm Aquarius cool
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Aquarius doesn't take advice lol. They may ask for opinions on a matter (most often they don't), to weigh them against what they really think is the right thing to do. In the end, they usually go their own way. The sign is notoriously known for being perverse.

You're right...me no like advice

But the issue is how you advice me
You can't treat me like shit and come and be claiming adviser..
Talk to me like it matters and gently with love....allow the love flow instead of forming boss....

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2020
Gofwane:
Damn! You got it right. Advice me from now till eternity, I will listen with undivided attention. But in the end, I will still go ahead with my initial plan.

Try to use force on me, even if is for my own good, I will do otherwise just to prove to you that I can't be controlled.

...SMH

Yeah bro..

That's exactly how I am ....
But it is and it has caused problems between me and others....

And the problem is that people never care to pay attention to certain parts of our life
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:
Note that some attributes might have been influenced by Yoruba demon syndrome, corruption by friends, immediate environment, religious affiliation, country, and age.

Some people become wiser with old age. Others will have a personal conviction to be different. But these are the basic attributes of these signs.

Capricorn

December 21- Jan 20

Nice. Most will never hurt a fly. Forgiving, compassionate, understanding, submissive, generous.

They might not strive to be at the top, but you will never find them at the bottom either. They are content with what they have while being open and prepared for more opportunities.

Attributes

Compatible with other signs. Understanding, supportive, independent, makes hard work look simple, gentle, kind, don't have a mean bone in them.

Negatives

Can't pinpoint any

Love affairs

Expect a peaceful relationship where you won't be forced to do anything you don't wish.

Aquarius

Jan 21- Feb 20

Intelligent, strong, can excel in any field they find themselves.

These ones are pacesetters and would strive to have a meaningful life at any cost.

They do not accept defeat, and would certainly not settle for less. You'll often find them at the top of the ladder or struggle with determination to get to the top.

It doesn't matter what kind of jobs they have to do; blue collar or white collar. They will excel above their peers.

Attributes

Stubborn, short-tempered, smart, pioneers, street smart, risk-takers, open-minded, take advice, willing to learn, strong, masculine.

Negatives

Might not see cheating as something wrong, short-tempered, proud.

Love affairs

Will inspire their better half to be better. Always take the lead in a relationship, but will be funny and innovative.

Pisces

Feb 21-March 20

Would get ahead in life through hard work.

They are often religious to the core, but are randy too. What a strange mixture!

They know the history of their religion, and you'll often find them holding a high post in their various religious institution. But somehow, can't stop making sexual advances to the opposite sex.

Their greed also can be their greatest undoing.

Attributes

Hardworking, resilient, good fashion sense.

Negative

Sex addicts, immoral, greed.

Love affairs

Don't expect faithfulness, some might have self-control though. But you can be sure of a comfortable relationship where the man provides.

Aries

March 21- April 20

You've got to love them. Their physical attributes give them away as demigods. Show me an ugly aries, and I'll show you someone who doesn't know his exact date of birth.

They are quite intelligent too. Very knowledgeable in their chosen fields.

Aries men might be faithful, but you'll find them bragging about their conquest. Most likely the kiss and tell pioneers.

Some of them might find themselves struggling financially.

If they are from wealthy families, it could easily be fixed, but if not, they will find themselves struggling for a while.

But this got nothing on them. As they can always settle down with the most gorgeous of women whenever they are ready.

Attributes

Handsome, masculine, well-groomed, intelligent, loves to be complimented, caring, kind-hearted (often masked with pride and bragging).

Negatives

Pride, self-centered, chauvinistic.

Love affairs

Aside from occasions of self-centeredness, expect a beautiful relationship filled with laughter, surprising love, and faithfulness. As long as they are not damaged by old age and hard life.

Taurus

April 21- May 20

Calm, rigid, masculine, sports inclined, focused.

The Taurus male would take a keen interest in sports, and they have the body build for it.

They are calm, stable, and dependable like a rock.

They are not spendthrifts; if you are going to live a lavish life, ensure you have a Taurus friend or brother.

Often the traditional type. Want a wife that can cook and do all the wifely duties while they are ready to be the head of the family.

You'll find most interested in joining the military as the often crave power.

Due to sheer determination and focus, they'll often succeed in their endeavors.

Attributes
Strong, stable, calm, confident, independent, focused.

Negatives

Worry, easily influenced

Love affairs

He might not cheat, but stinginess is in their nature. You have to be patient with them and have a sweet mouth.

Gemini

May 21- June 20

They may look innocent and gentle in a new environment until they are properly settled in. Then you'll see their loud and boisterous nature.

Gemini males are intelligent, multi-skilled, but can't really be called experts. Why? They love dabbling in a lot of things that they don't give ample time to become an expert in a specific area.

They are the proverbial, "Jack of all trade, master of none."

But this can be different if they are forced to pick a specialization like they do in medical school. Or they have to learn a specific business from their parents or relatives.

Geminis can be foul-mouthed as a sort of defense mechanism.

Some might be dominating, especially when they come across a 'coward.'

The trick to dealing with a Gemini male is showing you are confident, smarter, intelligent, and fearless.

Yes, they are unstable.

Attributes

Knowledgeable, more in theory than practice, confused, friendly, loves to be respected, short-tempered.

Negative

Unstable, kiss and tell, loud

Love affairs

Caring and loving partner to some and abusive to others. Remember, don't show weakness to a Gemini.

Cancer

June 21- July 20

Naturally stingy, but would reward you for a job well done (if he is an employer).

He knows how to use what he has to get what he wants.

Calculative, entrepreneurial mindset, hardworking, submissive to those in authority, taskmaster.

Attributes
Loves leadership positions, loves social interactions, smart.

Negatives
Deceptive, stingy.

Love affairs

Make a thorough research about their marital lives before having anything to do with them. They can lie through their teeth.

Leo

July 21- August 20

Friendly, strategic thinkers, humble, straightforward, as long as you're in their good books.

If not, you'll be faced with one of the most foul-mouthed, domineering, and betraying men on earth.

Leo men may appear to lack ambition but they are really determined when they decide its time to work.

Love affairs

If you have no place in your heart for them, they will try a little longer, then take a walk forever.

Prefer a submissive woman to an adventurous one.

Attributes
Friendly, strong, mentally strong, teachable, messenger.

Negatives
Loves power and recognition, too liberal to a fault.

Virgo

August 21- September 20

They would use a million dollars to get something currently worth 10 dollars as long as they can see future potentials.

Live within their means and do not need to impress anyone.

They expect their partner to be stable even though they might not practice what they preach.

Goal getters, continuously striving, could get angry but often short-lived.

They are somehow weird too and have an uptight outlook at life.

Love affairs
Wants honesty, stability in a partner.

Attributes
Goal getter, frugal, level headed.

Negatives
Unstable

Libra

September 21- October 20

These ones are fighters for women's equality and feminism. Not because they love women, but they can't just imagine being the sole provider in a relationship.

They want their women to always support them financially. And if the women agree to, they will eventually turn them into the sole provider while still thinking of new ways to swindle them.

They love the lazy side of life and are not mentally strong. But, they are clearly fast thinking when planning how to get money from their partners.

Love affairs

They may or may not cheat, but are overly attracted to the opposite sex. But some might have self-control or probably not enough money to get the women they want.

Their wake up call comes when the partner threatens to call off the relationship or divorce. They'll try to get their acts together but will likely go back to their old self after some time.

Attributes
Lazy, average intelligence, might be business-oriented but no business acumen.

Negatives
Self-centered, pretense, deceptive, jealousy.

Scorpio

October 21- November 20

Show me a poor Scorpio guy and I'll show someone whose destiny has been stolen away from him...lol.

Enterprising should be the name of this sign, not Scorpio. They were blessed with the gift of making money and keeping it too, while still being so generous. Love me some Scorpio, please!

Someone said they were hot-tempered, probably some would be, but I've not experienced any anger problems with the Scorpio kings.

The Scorpio male is that person that will turn his wife from a head dresser to a Ph.D. holder, from a historian to a doctor. Again, love me some Scorpio male.

Attributes
Enterprising, goal-getter, pacesetter, young money, generous, caring, humble, appreciative, loyal, patient, etc.

Negatives
Raw anger when pushed too far.

Love affairs

They would love their independence but will always meet their partner halfway. They are appreciative, loving, and generous.

Sagittarius

November 21- December 20

Smart, loves to work with machines, traditional, masculine.

A sagi knows what they want and go for it. Confidence is the word.

They are also stubborn headed and would only do what they think is right.

Quite knowledgeable in other areas aside what appeals to them.

They can be quite hot-tempered when they feel disrespected. Other than that, they are generous and friendly.

Attributes
Independent, strong, love machines, maybe proud.

Negatives
Despotic, hot-tempered, deceptive.

Love affairs

They will be good lovers to their partners but can be boring sometimes. They are also not the best partner to play pranks with as their anger may get the better of them.

Thank you for reading. For me, the best men are Scorpios.

OP

You just defined me ...

First week of February

That's exactly who I am but the sad thing is that people refuse to pay attention to me....

They care never about me...always presume they know it better.....

But I don't care about them
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

The most powerful signs from top to bottom

1 Aries
2 Scorpio
3 Cancer
4 Leo

You can add your taurus or any other earth sign after this list. When the 4 above dey talk make your taurus ass hide somewhere make trailer nor go jam you.

Where did Aquarius run to
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2020
forever08:
calm down, oya go check Google come back..

I nor need check Google. Take a look at the society you live in. You go see say na Aries dey top for everywhere. I nor need prove anything to you. You are just angry with the fact that Aries is the numner 1 sign.

Look entertainment sef, you go see say na those 4 signs get the biggest stars. I nor need prove anything to you. Na only kiss daniel be the big music star when be Taurus. Even the lowest water sign Pisces is bigger than Taurus.

Taurus na only managerial skills una get. Una sabi manage money and that's all you guys know how to do. I nor reply you yesterday cause I was already feeling sleepy.

If i build hotel and I need someone to manage ot for me, na Taurus i go give the job. Una nor sabi make money like that, but una sabi manage the little when una get.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

The kind of woman you want matches mine
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Froshloaded:
shocked shocked
Dear bro,
Don't try it oo!!
Blu03 is mine smiley

Abeg carry her go. Na joke i dey. I nor dey follow una do this una nairaland love abeg. Na faceless forum, so una fit run una mouth as una like.

2 Likes

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Where did Aquarius run to

Abeg i nor dey for this argument. I done talk my own.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by proclinician: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I go break your leg tomorrow nor worry.

Haha
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

OP

You just defined me ...

First week of February

That's exactly who I am but the sad thing is that people refuse to pay attention to me....

They care never about me...always presume they know it better.....

But I don't care about them

Just keep doing you, people rarely support, but troop out in numbers to congratulate.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:
You failed to say there are no negative traits about Capricorn. They are stubborn and headstrong. Most of their men and women are very boring in bed and their lives are boring too.

Not the Capricorns I know. I also didn't talk about sex issues because I definitely don't go around sleeping with people to determine that part of their life. This is a personal observation, not something I read on Google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.