Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs (16124 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
ziegurf:

Please where did I fall....born 30/04

You are a first Decan Taurus
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
koffos:
.. Hahahahaha ... She's gotta draw away. Since I have a candy for a dick and she sucks on it like her life depends on it.. Dude you gotta move on.. She isn't into you. She's only playing you man.. Stop acting like a puccy..

Blu03 has gotten hooked on my dick and nothing can separate her from it
[/s]
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

A logical person will say you lack common sense. How can you say compatibility is not important? I won't reply you again sha, your words dey slow my brain.

Lol, you are actually the senseless person. I only hope you don't get old and damaged before you think properly.

If your so called lively self isn't enough for you and your partner, then you are not lively enough. You are actually self-centered and slow thinking.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
smiley
ziegurf:

Please where did I fall....born 30/04
taurus. Very loyal.. Are you?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, you are actually the senseless person. I only hope you dont get old and damaged before you think properly.

I'm old already. The 35 you see on my profile means I will be 35 come March 29th.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I'm old already. The 35 you see on my profile means I will be 35 come March 29th.

Oh, folks, this is the old and damaged aries I wrote about, don't be like him. Save yourselves now!
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

What's your sign?

Aquarius
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:

Oh, folks, this is the old and damaged aries I wrote about, don't be like him. Save yourself now!

I dey pity you
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Aquarius

Don't think about what you've been through in life and don't worry about the future. Most of the way you feel might be caused by your financial status, sorry to say. Do yahoo and make money, you won't feel bad about yourself when you start counting millions.

Don't say yahoo is bad oh.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by ziegurf(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
smiley taurus. Very loyal.. Are you?

....very loyal....ooo, but people always mistake it for stupidity and I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Don't think about what you've been through in life and don't worry about the future. Most of the way you feel might be caused by your financial status, sorry to say. Do yahoo and make money, you won't feel bad about yourself when you start counting millions.

Don't say yahoo is bad oh.

I'm not saying it's bad (except the blood ritual part)....

It's not just what I've been through....it's what is happening and will happen
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:

Oh, folks, this is the old and damaged aries I wrote about, don't be like him. Save yourselves now!

I'm capable of feeding you and your siblings.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
ziegurf:

....very loyal....ooo, but people always mistake it for stupidity and I don't know why
Aww... Well that's human nature
Either ways, keep being yourself

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Team Taurus.
So accurate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I'm not saying it's bad (except the blood ritual part)....

It's not just what I've been through....it's what is happening and will happen

My brother make money, you won't be bothered about what's happening around you and what you think might happen.

I nor say make you do ritual with human parts. You can do jazz with goat and fowl na. You can even go learn wire wire work.

Nor relent oh bro. As i dey so i be confirm street for more than 10 years now. I thank God say nairaland na faceless forum. When i talk facts, some small children here go insult me. As long as you don't know me in person, your worda has nothing on me.

My brother abeg find way learn yahoo oh. Make money and go buy house for Ghana, Tanzania or South Africa. The Xenophobia you keep hearing about na on those nigerians when dey stay for Ghetto areas for southy. He just be like say you come lagos you come go rent house for Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

My brother make money, you won't be bothered about what's happening around you and what you think might happen.

I nor say make you do ritual with human parts. You can do jazz with goat and fowl na. You can even go learn wire wire work.

Nor relent oh bro. As i dey so i be confirm street for more than 10 years now. I thank God say nairaland na faceless forum. When i talk facts, some small children here go insult me. As long as you don't know me in person, your worda has nothing on me.

My brother abeg find way learn yahoo oh. Make money and go buy house for Ghana, Tanzania or South Africa. The Xenophobia you keep hearing about na on those nigerians when dey stay for Ghetto areas for southy. He just be like say you come lagos you come go rent house for Ikorodu

I'll see..

Still analyzing stuffs
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by DAramis: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I'll see..

Still analyzing stuffs
Bro, your signature? hope it is not what I am thinking it is?

Don't take the easy route out. Stay strong.
Life keeps on throwing shades of grey to everyone but we keep on pushing.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I'm capable of feeding you and your siblings.

Yeah, from the money you made from yahoo. I thought you said you won't reply to me again? Learn to keep to your words. Immature being.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I'll see..

Still analyzing stuffs
your signature.. change it.
I believe everyone has the right to do as they want with their lives. But i don't want to be...um...imformed of their choice.
I won't advice you not to go ahead, but wait a while... I ain't promising that things would get better... Or that tomorrow wouldn't be as sh.tty as today... The truth is we're all gonna die. In one brutal way or the other... Why hasten it?
If you got food to eat, enough oxygen to breathe and once in a while, money to by achohol to numb the pain, then re_consider...
I once tried that sh.t before. Sucide isn't how we imagine it to be. Glorius!
From "i wanna die", i was fighting very hard to live... And if my aunt hadn't walked into that room...

Just wait a while. It's difficult, i know but be patient...

But firstly, change your siggy.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:

Yeah, from the money you made from yahoo. I thought you said you won't reply to me again? Learn to keep to your words. Immature being.

As long as you don't know who i am in reality, you can insult me as much as you want, no problem.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

As long as you don't know who i am in reality, you can insult me as much as you want, no problem.

"Do you know who I am, do you know who I am." Quit the Nigerian mentality already!
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by 21cents: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
no one should pay attention to this zodiac BS. they mean nothing.
what's the hype with the Scorpio you put up there?

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:

"Do you know who I am, do you know who I am." Quit the Nigerian mentality already!

Continue swimming in poverty my sister.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Continue swimming in poverty my sister.

*yawns* Now you're getting boring. And you were claiming other people are dull and boring. Oga, you're dull and boring.

I only brag when I want to make more money. So I won't waste my skills on you. Bye!
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:

*yawns* Now you're getting boring. And you were claiming other people are dull and boring. Oga, you're dull and boring.

I only brag when I want to make more money. So I won't waste my skills on you. Bye!

As long as you don't know who i am in reality, your words won't get to me.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by theDEVILisHERE: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Not balanced, almost garbrish

Capricorns have lots of negatives

Aries? Don't get me started with those impulsive childish envious pricks

Best men signs are Libra, Leo, Virgo and probably Capricorn

Others are too imbalanced
Worst is Cancer , Aries also
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by theDEVILisHERE: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:
Note that some attributes might have been influenced by Yoruba demon syndrome, corruption by friends, immediate environment, religious affiliation, country, and age.

Some people become wiser with old age. Others will have a personal conviction to be different. But these are the basic attributes of these signs.

Capricorn

December 21- Jan 20

Nice. Most will never hurt a fly. Forgiving, compassionate, understanding, submissive, generous.

They might not strive to be at the top, but you will never find them at the bottom either. They are content with what they have while being open and prepared for more opportunities.

Attributes

Compatible with other signs. Understanding, supportive, independent, makes hard work look simple, gentle, kind, don't have a mean bone in them.

Negatives

Can't pinpoint any

Love affairs

Expect a peaceful relationship where you won't be forced to do anything you don't wish.

Aquarius

Jan 21- Feb 20

Intelligent, strong, can excel in any field they find themselves.

These ones are pacesetters and would strive to have a meaningful life at any cost.

They do not accept defeat, and would certainly not settle for less. You'll often find them at the top of the ladder or struggle with determination to get to the top.

It doesn't matter what kind of jobs they have to do; blue collar or white collar. They will excel above their peers.

Attributes

Stubborn, short-tempered, smart, pioneers, street smart, risk-takers, open-minded, take advice, willing to learn, strong, masculine.

Negatives

Might not see cheating as something wrong, short-tempered, proud.

Love affairs

Will inspire their better half to be better. Always take the lead in a relationship, but will be funny and innovative.

Pisces

Feb 21-March 20

Would get ahead in life through hard work.

They are often religious to the core, but are randy too. What a strange mixture!

They know the history of their religion, and you'll often find them holding a high post in their various religious institution. But somehow, can't stop making sexual advances to the opposite sex.

Their greed also can be their greatest undoing.

Attributes

Hardworking, resilient, good fashion sense.

Negative

Sex addicts, immoral, greed.

Love affairs

Don't expect faithfulness, some might have self-control though. But you can be sure of a comfortable relationship where the man provides.

Aries

March 21- April 20

You've got to love them. Their physical attributes give them away as demigods. Show me an ugly aries, and I'll show you someone who doesn't know his exact date of birth.

They are quite intelligent too. Very knowledgeable in their chosen fields.

Aries men might be faithful, but you'll find them bragging about their conquest. Most likely the kiss and tell pioneers.

Some of them might find themselves struggling financially.

If they are from wealthy families, it could easily be fixed, but if not, they will find themselves struggling for a while.

But this got nothing on them. As they can always settle down with the most gorgeous of women whenever they are ready.

Attributes

Handsome, masculine, well-groomed, intelligent, loves to be complimented, caring, kind-hearted (often masked with pride and bragging).

Negatives

Pride, self-centered, chauvinistic.

Love affairs

Aside from occasions of self-centeredness, expect a beautiful relationship filled with laughter, surprising love, and faithfulness. As long as they are not damaged by old age and hard life.

Taurus

April 21- May 20

Calm, rigid, masculine, sports inclined, focused.

The Taurus male would take a keen interest in sports, and they have the body build for it.

They are calm, stable, and dependable like a rock.

They are not spendthrifts; if you are going to live a lavish life, ensure you have a Taurus friend or brother.

Often the traditional type. Want a wife that can cook and do all the wifely duties while they are ready to be the head of the family.

You'll find most interested in joining the military as the often crave power.

Due to sheer determination and focus, they'll often succeed in their endeavors.

Attributes
Strong, stable, calm, confident, independent, focused.

Negatives

Worry, easily influenced

Love affairs

He might not cheat, but stinginess is in their nature. You have to be patient with them and have a sweet mouth.

Gemini

May 21- June 20

They may look innocent and gentle in a new environment until they are properly settled in. Then you'll see their loud and boisterous nature.

Gemini males are intelligent, multi-skilled, but can't really be called experts. Why? They love dabbling in a lot of things that they don't give ample time to become an expert in a specific area.

They are the proverbial, "Jack of all trade, master of none."

But this can be different if they are forced to pick a specialization like they do in medical school. Or they have to learn a specific business from their parents or relatives.

Geminis can be foul-mouthed as a sort of defense mechanism.

Some might be dominating, especially when they come across a 'coward.'

The trick to dealing with a Gemini male is showing you are confident, smarter, intelligent, and fearless.

Yes, they are unstable.

Attributes

Knowledgeable, more in theory than practice, confused, friendly, loves to be respected, short-tempered.

Negative

Unstable, kiss and tell, loud

Love affairs

Caring and loving partner to some and abusive to others. Remember, don't show weakness to a Gemini.

Cancer

June 21- July 20

Naturally stingy, but would reward you for a job well done (if he is an employer).

He knows how to use what he has to get what he wants.

Calculative, entrepreneurial mindset, hardworking, submissive to those in authority, taskmaster.

Attributes
Loves leadership positions, loves social interactions, smart.

Negatives
Deceptive, stingy.

Love affairs

Make a thorough research about their marital lives before having anything to do with them. They can lie through their teeth.

Leo

July 21- August 20

Friendly, strategic thinkers, humble, straightforward, as long as you're in their good books.

If not, you'll be faced with one of the most foul-mouthed, domineering, and betraying men on earth.

Leo men may appear to lack ambition but they are really determined when they decide its time to work.

Love affairs

If you have no place in your heart for them, they will try a little longer, then take a walk forever.

Prefer a submissive woman to an adventurous one.

Attributes
Friendly, strong, mentally strong, teachable, messenger.

Negatives
Loves power and recognition, too liberal to a fault.

Virgo

August 21- September 20

They would use a million dollars to get something currently worth 10 dollars as long as they can see future potentials.

Live within their means and do not need to impress anyone.

They expect their partner to be stable even though they might not practice what they preach.

Goal getters, continuously striving, could get angry but often short-lived.

They are somehow weird too and have an uptight outlook at life.

Love affairs
Wants honesty, stability in a partner.

Attributes
Goal getter, frugal, level headed.

Negatives
Unstable

Libra

September 21- October 20

These ones are fighters for women's equality and feminism. Not because they love women, but they can't just imagine being the sole provider in a relationship.

They want their women to always support them financially. And if the women agree to, they will eventually turn them into the sole provider while still thinking of new ways to swindle them.

They love the lazy side of life and are not mentally strong. But, they are clearly fast thinking when planning how to get money from their partners.

Love affairs

They may or may not cheat, but are overly attracted to the opposite sex. But some might have self-control or probably not enough money to get the women they want.

Their wake up call comes when the partner threatens to call off the relationship or divorce. They'll try to get their acts together but will likely go back to their old self after some time.

Attributes
Lazy, average intelligence, might be business-oriented but no business acumen.

Negatives
Self-centered, pretense, deceptive, jealousy.

Scorpio

October 21- November 20

Show me a poor Scorpio guy and I'll show someone whose destiny has been stolen away from him...lol.

Enterprising should be the name of this sign, not Scorpio. They are blessed with the gift of making money and keeping it too, while still being so generous. Love me some Scorpio, please!

Someone said they were hot-tempered, probably some would be, but I've not experienced any anger problems with the Scorpio kings.

The Scorpio male is that person that will turn his wife from a hairdresser to a Ph.D. holder, from a historian to a doctor. Again, love me some Scorpio male.

Attributes
Enterprising, goal-getter, pacesetter, young money, generous, caring, humble, appreciative, loyal, patient, etc.

Negatives
Raw anger when pushed too far.

Love affairs

They would love their independence but will always meet their partner halfway. They are appreciative, loving, and generous.

Sagittarius

November 21- December 20

Smart, loves to work with machines, traditional, masculine.

A sagi knows what they want and go for it. Confidence is the word.

They are also stubborn headed and would only do what they think is right.

Quite knowledgeable in other areas aside what appeals to them.

They can be quite hot-tempered when they feel disrespected. Other than that, they are generous and friendly.

Attributes
Independent, strong, love machines, maybe proud.

Negatives
Despotic, hot-tempered, deceptive.

Love affairs

They will be good lovers to their partners but can be boring sometimes. They are also not the best partner to play pranks with as their anger may get the better of them.

Thank you for reading. For me, the best men are Scorpios.

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Cancerians are stingy and are also one of the most hated Zodiac signs.

OK
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

what do you say of Taurus ?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I'll see..

Still analyzing stuffs
... Yo today is 8 ..

Wish I could stop existing.. But I wouldn't kill myself tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay / Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry / Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.