Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested (2376 Views)

Create New Logos To Attract Customers / Get Creative Logos, Business Cards And Design Solutions / Affordable Graphic Design Creative Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
We take pride in creating logos while paying attention to details, we help grow your brand by creating unique logos with the objective in mind.

AN EFFECTIVE LOGO IS WORTH THE INVESTMENT.

Benefits of working with us.
1,Timely delivery of your project.
2,Carefully designed logos based on industry research.
3,your logo design goes through the design process and not randomly generated using phone.
4, up to 3 revisions by the client until he or she is satisfied.
5,our designs speaks for us.

We can be reached on 09014958403.

1 Share

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 7:24am On May 03, 2020
Recently designed logos,which style do you prefer more.

1 Share

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by Nicolerichard: 3:20pm On May 03, 2020
How much?
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 5:22pm On May 04, 2020
@NicoleRichard, kindly reach me on 09014958403...looking forward to working with you on your logo project.
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 5:29pm On May 04, 2020
@Nicolerichard, kindly reach me on 09014958403...looking forward to working with you on your logo project.
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 4:10pm On May 05, 2020
I don't create logos because of the money.there are questions to be asked...I always strive to deliver clean and properly executed logos that will deliver on the brand objectives which will in turn increase sales for my client.
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
my works

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by MezieFresh: 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
mickie1:
I don't create logos because of the money. there are questions to be asked...I always strive to deliver clean and properly executed logos that will deliver on the brand objectives which will in turn increase sales for my client.

grin cheesy

You create for free then??
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 4:22pm On May 07, 2020
lol...for free?...get the point☺,I do charge for my logos but I emphasise more on the VALUE I bring to the table...I invest time,research to create a logo of value.
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 10:22pm On May 08, 2020
Stand out from the crowd with a unique and effective Logo.If you are interested in getting a unique and effective Logo, I am only a text away.Thanks
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 7:55am On May 17, 2020
Get a logo designed for your business that stands you out from the crowd...A logo designed with care and purpose is better than a thousand logos randomly generated by a software.
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Feel free to contact me for your custom made logo to grow your business /brand

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
I do social media graphic designs/ e-posters to promote your brand for 2500 valid till end of June, 2020.I did the poster below

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by jossy444(m): 1:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Need that fantasy logo for your business? Need it to be the best of the best, Exquisite Designs will design logos excellently to fit to your business. Our Logo designs go for as low as #2500. You can redo the logos for nothing and give your brand the right impression it needs-

We will help you design an awesome logo for your business today.

Why choose us?
* We also create 3d logos to make your brand looks more realistic
* 2 concepts to choose from.
* 3 Revisions.
* Source files ( PNG, JPG)

Our services are paid 50% in advanced to ensure working with clients who are driven towards giving their business the best.

Refunds are guaranteed if services are not delivered.

So why not place an ORDER for your designs today?

Let Exquisite Designs cater for your brandGet full professional business logo package done in 6HOURS with all the following for N2,500 only :

1. High quality
2. 3D logo
4. Plain logo for letter head , business card, website e.t.c

Send a DM to order or
WhatsApp us on needs...

For more enquiries call/whatsapp us
https:///2348120178523
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by stephenobuks(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
mickie1:
We take pride in creating logos while paying attention to details, we help grow your brand by creating unique logos with the objective in mind.

AN EFFECTIVE LOGO IS WORTH THE INVESTMENT.

Benefits of working with us.
1,Timely delivery of your project.
2,Carefully designed logos based on industry research.
3,your logo design goes due the design process and not randomly generated using phone.
4, up to 3 revisions by the client until he or she is satisfied.
5,our designs speaks for us.

We can be reached on 09014958403.

WhatsApp Number
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
@Stephenobuks , please kindly send me a message on 09014958403,and I will do well to get back to you. Thank you for reaching out.
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Do you need a unique logo for your business carefully researched and created for your brand Your logo should not be created in less than a minute by a phone software as such logos aren't unique but used by all who have such softwares...A Good logo is worth the investment.
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Create unique logos to increase brand awareness

1 Share

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
The uniqueness of our logo's is due to the hours of research and the various sketches the logo goes through because we draw several idea concepts and when the client picks his/her favourite, we then illustrate.

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by TruthHurts100: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
mickie1:
I don't create logos because of the money.there are questions to be asked...I always strive to deliver clean and properly executed logos that will deliver on the brand objectives which will in turn increase sales for my client.

The Zynny or Zinny. How do those designs deliver on the brand's objectives and increase sales? What is their brand? You said properly executed logos, can this design compete with other brand's identities in that same industry?

What are your design process?
Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by TruthHurts100: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
mickie1:
The uniqueness of our logo's is due to the hours of research and the various sketches the logo goes through because we draw several idea concepts and when the client picks his/her favourite, we then illustrate.

How many top footwear brands have you seen with shoes in their logo?

That is one sign of a bad logo.

I'm a very blunt person. Love me or hate me.

1 Like

Re: we design creative logos to grow your business if you are interested by mickie1: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
@truth hurts, �,Thanks for your feedback. The most important thing is the idea/concepts behind the logo...how many classes of logos have you heard about? Feel free to Google.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Guideline On Installing Adobe Master Collection CS6 / Industrial Printers SHARP And CANON, 175k Still Negotiable And Its Belgium / Create your custom animations/explainer videos etc. You can learn too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.