Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Alarming Rate Of Spamming About Upwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alarming Rate Of Spamming About Upwork (724 Views)

The Coin Tha Is Rising At Alarming Rate Now.cardano / Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C / The Truth About Upwork Proposal Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alarming Rate Of Spamming About Upwork by Emmaxy9(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Many a times, when I decide to check and read success stories on upwork from people on this forum, I usually find that there are some set of frustrated individuals who are not only interested in making money but preach what theyre not involved in

Just anytime,i will see some long epistel about making money through upwork. But my question goes thus; why is that those people who claim to make money on upwork don't continue with earning money and would rather be creating accounts for people……?

I'm just so tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Spamming About Upwork by Sheisenough(f): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Emmaxy9:
Many a times, when I decide to check and read success stories on upwork from people on this forum, I usually find that there are some set of frustrated individuals who are not only interested in making money but preach what theyre not involved in

Just anytime,i will see some long epistel about making money through upwork. But my question goes thus; why is that those people who claim to make money on upwork don't continue with earning money and would rather be creating accounts for people……?

Like seriously. If they were really earning they won't have time to keep updating a thread up to 50 pages. Your change will be inconsequential to them. Be smart. People are making it on Up work but its not that easy oooo.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Spamming About Upwork by JafunmiFX: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Emmaxy9:

Same here bro, I'm fuckin tired too...there are some scammers in disguise among them too...they will tell you that they will be teaching you copywriting (plagiarism) skill too...

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketers Urgently Needed / How Banex Hotel Is Trying To Illegally Claim A Beach From Lagos State Gov. / 10 WAYS DIGITAL MARKETING CAN HELP YOUR SMALL BUSINESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.