Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? (25151 Views)

CBN Targets N200/$ Parallel Market Rate / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' / What Is The Exchange Rate Of Pound Or Dollar To Naira Today In The Black Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? by AkoEja: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
I thought I'll just ask here :

How much is black market rate of pound to naira and dollar to naira today?
Re: How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? by makzeze: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
238 for 1 dollar

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos / We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.