Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid (24722 Views)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / Snopes Covers For Bill Gates' Wife For Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2020
dheespectre:
Regrow bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant or surgery today. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots.
✔ #4500 a bottle
Call 0 816 662 42 68 to make an order
Just go and regrow Prince Williams hair and you will never need to beg or disturb people on NL grin

6 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Quid pro quo, man. Quid pro quo.

I see.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You know you might have a point.

We just have to keep guessing like those 6 blind men in that Indian parable.

Until we scream eureka!
U dey crase ah swear! How most Christians confuse themselves with the picture of fearsome, growling, fiery and oppressive beast is so pitiable

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2020
Amitez:

Just go and regrow Prince Williams hair and you will never need to beg or disturb people on NL grin
U are very wicked o grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by SundayIgbanke: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I see.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by iamJ(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Amitez:

there is a saying, if a poor man has a solution to a rich man's problem and the poor man is still poor, it means that his solution doesn't work.

3 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by iamJ(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
William7189:
see blew
if I had means to become a billionaire, i wouldn't share it

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by thundafire: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2020
chloride6:
Nawa ooh. Who push this thing come FP?
just close dat dirty mouth

6 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

U dey crase ah swear! How most Christians confuse themselves with the picture of fearsome, growling, fiery and oppressive beast is so pitiable

You know we don't have a name for that creature yet, you see?

Not even a clear picture. I just see different things at different times and in different places. sad

Will say no more before they roast me and use me as Sunday morning barbecue.

It was prophesied long ago that I wasn't meant to die that way. So, I will be off for my safety.

Shalom. Salaam.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by monogram: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!
Yes, the picture is to illustrate the class of Cherubs that Satan belonged to. Whenever YAHWEH ALMIGHTY manifest, Satan was one one the Cherubs that covereth to filter the brilliance of Glory of God so that it would not kill beings that are not yet given the Capacity to dwell close to it.

Thank you sir.

To all my wonderful people, I tender a contrite apology for the few typos. I had to rush it this morning. I promise to always write days ahead so that I would have proofread to well cross my t's and dot the i's. Thanks for your understanding.
Kill which beings?
Humans or the angels he created himself that had to hide from his presence. Something feels off with your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Rogersmith(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
Glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by DavidEsq(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Not even a clear picture. I just see different things at different times and in different places. sad

It was prophesied long ago that I wasn't meant to die that way. So, I will be off for my safety.

Shalom. Salaam.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by LordGuru1: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2020
monogram:

Kill which beings?
Humans or the angels he created himself that had to hide from his presence. Something feels off with your assumptions.
He's very right, scientifically speaking. Humans and Angels can never be the only species of beings that God created. The Bible has been reduced from 87 to 66 Books by the powers that control the world, and what is written is not even up to 1% of how great God truly is. There are surely other types of God-owned beings in Pluto, Jupiter, and even other Galaxies that human technology are too shallow to detect. The Book of Revelation says the creatures of God cannot be numbered. Earth and humans seems to be the lowest of them all. Beings form all these planes, dimensions and Galaxies probably do have occasions to appear before God like the priests did in the inner temple in the Bible. The priests would have died instantly if not for the Cherubs that filter God's brilliance.

6 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by engrchykae(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Lucifer wasn't created to succeed.he had nine stones that would make the bearer proud.
But Jesus had twelve stones.
The stones Jesus had that Lucifer never had are
1.the stone of Asher the bread maker, Lucifer had no business making bread.
2.the stone of issachar,the stone of the burden bearer, Lucifer had not business carrying your burden,we all know who asked us to bring our burden to him.
3.the stone of Gad,the stone of the final victory, Lucifer won't have final victory, Jesus will.
Only the wise will understand what I said.

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Olatara(f): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin I thought it was an orangutan grin grin grin grin
No it is Tortoise
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Kingpele(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2020
God bless u op, God himself have revealed to me concerning what u wrote up there, ye a Lucifer was a great cherub, his wings was created by God to be so long to reach to the summit of the mountain of thrones where God dwell, the wings was given cos he as an angel was in charge of angelic worship, his turns of beauty and melodies influence the worship of heaven, he teaches other angels sweet melodies of worship, he sings intimate songs unto God and was loved by God but his wings was never to filter Gods glory, anyone who is holy is qualified to stand in his glorious presence of God and can never be harmed cos they are protected by God who made them holy be it angels or saints... God cast Satan out of heaven because he saw his influence as been equal with God and he went a step further to decieve himself into thinking he is more powerful than God, so be guided... However ignore the mockery of children of damnation here cause they are in darkness, if u are not for God u are automatically for Satan whether u believe it no not, it is supreme reality....

6 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by pressplay411(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2020
donnie:
Lucifer, not Satan was a cherub.

It will help you to know that Satan was Lucifer.
It will also help you to know that Lucifer means Light-carrier.

Once upon a time Satan was good. Then iniquity was found in him, he covetted God's throne and ended up crushed and reduced to a worm.

He's been working against God ever since, especially by undermining God's greatest creation, Man.

5 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Starks: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Religion sef....El was the God almighthy to the semetic people of middle east, they believe el had many sons as demigod on earth to govern humans ...just like the greek god ...they believe El gave them yawah( god of war ) seen on steel and iron to fight battles..when battles was won yaweh seems powerful, when loose they feel they are being punished for their disobedience.

israel need to expand their political power in d region, by eqating yaweh as El, during mosesic period yaweh was mandatary for worship which is the english translate as Jehovah. After moses era yawah was already eqated as El and worship as God almigthy God almighty now have many names as Elon Jehovah, lord ...just as how the arabian eqated their idolatry god to Allah as God almighty

last last humans created religion as a path to understand the mythd of life and live a life that is acceptable to their creator.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by doggedfighter(f): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Shalom. Salaam.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by doggedfighter(f): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Are those heavenly animals?
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Kimberlykay(f): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Thank you so much for this. This is knowledgeable. Please always share your teachings. People like me need it to be better

4 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by BackToLife: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Kingpele:
God bless u op, God himself have revealed to me concerning what u wrote up there, ye a Lucifer was a great cherub, his wings was created by God to be so long to reach to the summit of the mountain of thrones where God dwell, the wings was given cos he as an angel was in charge of angelic worship, his turns of beauty and melodies influence the worship of heaven, he teaches other angels sweet melodies of worship, he sings intimate songs unto God and was loved by God but his wings was never to filter Gods glory, anyone who is holy is qualified to stand in his glorious presence of God and can never be harmed cos they are protected by God who made them holy be it angels or saints... God cast Satan out of heaven because he saw his influence as been equal with God and he went a step further to decieve himself into thinking he is more powerful than God, so be guided... However ignore the mockery of children of damnation here cause they are in darkness, if u are not for God u are automatically for Satan whether u believe it no not, it is supreme reality....
You made very solid good points excepts the boldened. Have you forgotten what is writen in your Bible? Moses was one of the most deserving and holy humans to ever lived. Yet God had to hide him in a massive Rock before he passed so that he can see his past without dying. Moses face shown like bright Sun that children of Isreal couldn't look, so he had to cover his face with a very tick multiple gaments. Do you know that not all angels see God? Even the 24 elders in heaven always marvel at the totally new dimension of his glory that is revealed to them every morning. They are not forced not all, but so wowed and trilled that they, as instant irresistable reflex reaction, they remove their crowns and worship him for his new side that they've never seen before. The Jesus side of God or God's manifestation as Jesus, is what is approachable for Creation. JESUS rules all Creation in subjection to Godhead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by kelvnigeria(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Jesus is my Lord and King. I worship the Glory of the Almighty Yahweh.

5 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Sniperwallace07(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Quid pro quo, man. Quid pro quo.

Guy, take chill... That post was refilling, inspiring, thoughtful, and every other good words.

6 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by atonement12: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2020
sotall:
Religion is really a funny thing.

How you magnify God as the almighty having power and authority to do whatever he wills

And then swiftly magnify the devil (who you say God created) as having the power to oppose God and turn humans from him.

Then you conclude that humans created by God who do not follow or believe the bible are automatically on the side of an unknown devil and will perish with him.

This is the average beliefs of a Christian.

Funny how people can be easily controlled using religion
...and Funny how you are easily controlled using "Anti-religion"!

3 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by optimus106(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2020
donnie:
Lucifer, not Satan was a cherub.

They don't know shiiiiiiii.t
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by thinkmoney(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth;
We all know that the Word of God is ever true. Unfortunately, sometimes these words are twisted in our minds to make us live in slavery or fear of what and who we have been granted eternal Victory over. I'm sure I'm not the only one that misinterpreted "the Cherub that covererth" for one mighty being that is so strong, and was the only one strong enough to cover and protect YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth. This thought of Satan being so strong that he used to use his wing(s) to cover "and protect the head of weakling YAHWEH from being attacked, killed, or injured" really played in my mind for long years as a Christian. And this made me to secretly fear Satan more than God. If this Bible verse about the devil makes you feel almost same now or in the past comment as a witness. Very possible that it's demons that exploit the limitation of man's brain and knowledge to twist and terrorize us with verses like this.

It was not until I made up my mind to keep my body holy and I started praying relentlessly that Holy Spirit should take permanent irreversible control of the Source of my thought and eternal ownership of my Life that HE started teaching me. Brethren, Holy Spirit is the best friend you can journey with in this World. No matter what you want to achieve or where you want to go, HE have long been there and passed there. You will understand what I mean when you begin to yield to HIM and journey with HIM. Only God knows how many Christians Satan have used the "Bible" that they claim to know to destroy.
2 Corinthians 3:6

For the letter kills, but the Spirit quickens. Without the Holy Spirit, a Christian is useless and powerless. That's why focus on being holy, which is the prerequisite for infilling of Holy Spirit, is not negotiable for genuine Christians.

I didn't used to read that part of the Bible past "the Cherub that covereth" I will quickly close it back thinking "this guy that covers and protects God from being killed..." I will silently be trembling for the devil, even as I played Church with bold face every Sunday. When I finally started consecrating my body as HIS temple, HE took over. The first thing HE made me understand is that the Kingdom of the devil direct opposite of kingdom of GOD, I will need a full thread to explain this revelation, it has been said that my threads are too long so I'll limit this to the Cherub. The Inverted Pyramid shall be Part 2; the concluding part. The summary is that YAHWEH almighty is unlimited, timeless, ageless and immeasurable in Glory.

So, whenever HE manifest a dimension of Himself on His throne, the Glory is just too much that some the Angels that HE created use their wings to cover and filter so that other beings that didn't have the capacity to survive the brilliance HIS presence would be preserved. These type of Cherubs are the one figuratively drawn in front of mercy Seat on the Arc of Covenant. They are saddled with this responsibility.

They lock their wings together to filter the brilliance of HIS Shekina Glory whenever the presence of YAHWEH comes down in the Holy of Holies so that the Priest would not dies.

After the infilling of the Holy Spirit, my appetites to read the Bible became real and insatiable. The Word became life and Light to me, we are so fortune to be humans so much delighted in by our CREATOR. HE loves all Humans and HE wants us to live forever, if we do away with sin. I soon discovered that Satan can be destroyed and he shall be destroyed at the right time. So, don't fear him, rather fear your CREATOR that has vow to keep you alive long after Satan and how demons have been destroyed.

This is the Bible Verse:
Ezekiel 28:14-16
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

Isaiah 14:12-19
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; (Satan) as a carcase trodden under feet.

That is to say he shall become do useless that he would never again be able to hurt anything or any being. So, people of the Living God, let's cheer up, and be permanently determined to never allow the temptations of Satan and the trials of this temporary life make us lose the reward of eternal Life that awaits is. We holy immortals in JESUS Name.
interpreting Bible from suppose inspiration is dangerous. if you are saying Satan's job was to filter out God's glory, you should be able to point to a Bible verse or collection of verses that reference or infer this

4 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by nams77: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
I like for the gospel of the LORD to be propagated so kudos for job well done...
But you got one tiny detail wrong... The cherub that covereth doesn't implies that it covers yahweh or his radiance.

I don't really have the luxury of time to explain this, maybe someday, i will come back to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ / Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.