Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Create And Monitise Cartoon Animations - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Create And Monitise Cartoon Animations (747 Views)

Learn Cartoon Animations. / Flexible, Creative & Detailed Designs and Animations - Its Affordable Too. / 3D Help, Modeling, Animations, WIPs, Showcases for Beginners n Pros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Monitise Cartoon Animations by Femsolutionist(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Hello!
I want to assume that creating of Cartoon Animations is not a new thing to you.
However, getting clients that you can offer such services to and be paid may be the challenge.
How will you feel, if I train you how to create amazing cartoon animations using Plotagon and still share with you amazing strategies used in getting high paid clients?
Amazing right?
So, if you are interested in this training, I have put together a 72 hours intensive training on how to create amazing cartoon animations and a sales page linked with Paystack for direct payment into your account without a website.
To participate :
- You need a good smartphone and active data bundle.
- a training fee of 5k for early birds and 10k after 24 hours of this post.
Chat or call 0.8. 1. 4. 6. 30. 2. 2... 7.2

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Learn Graphic Designs, Web Designs And Development. / 3D Videos For Your Business, Products And Services / Its All About Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.