Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others (41649 Views)

Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / NDLEA Arrests 73 Drug Offenders, Seizes 1,781.85 Kg Of Indian Hemp In Osun / 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by ybalogs(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Lots of the beneficiaries really misbehaved thinking the scheme is just a free cash delivery. How I wish they can do this to the ghost workers across all government agencies. We have too many willing workers to parade truants.

2 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by jidestroud(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:
mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives it too.

corruption in naija Is beyond redeemable

At least now we know your family is corrupt. Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

7 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by big7: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Roon9:
Hope BBQ wasn't among

Haven't been seeing him here of late.. Nigga is in distress
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by ofeco: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Government should not expect full compliance because 30k in present day Nigeria can not take care of one's accommodation so some of the beneficiary will most likely engage themselves in other jobs to complement the stipend that they are getting from Npower.

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by ugwumichael(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:
mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives it too.

bros easy for this your lie na. When N power start sef, even buhari never rule reach 5 years complete not to talk of 7 years

4 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by DropsMic(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Cool
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by movement2020: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2020
integritylady:
Those who really need this NPower program are not beneficiaries.
Many of them have never stepped their place of assignment while some are seriously working their asses out.

The defaulters should be removed and serious people should be permanently employed by the federal govt.

Don't be so engrossed with issues that relates yo Npower alone. Even FG says, they detected over 70K ghost workers. State government also have ghost workers. In a country where there is no data base, that will always be the aftermath.

Over aged workers are there, those who reduced their age are also there, those who have 4 to 5 different D. O. B are there. It is enormous and those who collect salary from all the tiers of government are there. Let me stop here.

The solution is very simple. Synchronize the NIN data base with the BVN and government payroll. Shikena.. But, those with age discrepancies will never allow such.

Everything in Nigeria is a SCAM.

4 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by EternalBeing: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Mass employment not these trickle
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Dearlord(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2020
These are happening because those who need the jobs are there due corrupt individuals in our society angryThese are happening because those who need the jobs are there due corrupt individuals in our society
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by africanman85: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2020
ugwumichael:
bros easy for this your lie na. When N power start sef, even buhari never rule reach 5 years complete not to talk of 7 years
No mind am. Jealousy wan kill this one. As if he didn't see Npower advert and ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by NigeriaBam: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2020
cry APC have proved to be a party of fraud stars again! N-Power was a scam to get PMB re-elected. Same way the came-up with Nigerian Airways & right after they won the election called it off. I pity gullible Nigerians especially those illiterate ones who still support APC.

EFCC, ICPC to start going after Npower beneficiaries who abscond from duty
~ FG

Check my Profile or Signature For Lowest Price DATA (MTN and 9mobile)
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Premiumwriter: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:

when then start N-power sha?
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by unmask: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2020
juvewalex:
I believe some of the N-power beneficiaries might have gained other employments, hence the truancy and they should be exited off the program for another set of people who are jobless at the moment.
They should be able to inform relevant authorities about their exit.

On the other hand a deal might have been struck with some officials so they can share the stipend

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Enyimbamercedes: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2020
FG forcefully exits 5,781 N-Power beneficiaries after using them for vote buying and online trolling.

Perhaps explains why we dont hear from some of them again.

Wishing you all love and light...no worry 2023 is close. You'll be recalled
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by trutht828: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2020
personal59:
good

but I think this "scam" called stipend is not making the government serious towards real job creation.

do they think their 30k is enough for a graduate to live comfortable in this "Buhari" regime?

I wish the government official are serious because Nigerians don't need much.... just give them good roads, water, and electricity and see how they will forget their problems for the next 10years and keep singing your praises

I think you are right. Nigerians don't need much. But the problem is that those who understand this principle and are ready to apply it will never be able to get to leadership positions because of politricking.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by sammychimex(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:

Oga stop lying joor, which one be your cousin who lives in the UK for the past several years and your uncle who is a professor are all receiving Npower stipends. This is an elite forum go to your village and tell them such stories.

2 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2020
bastardmod:
When the head of the government is a lazy @ss nigg@r, absconding from his duty post and giving all the work over to the new, unelected president Abba kyari, why are you angry the followers are following in his footsteps?

Useless confused biased Islamic herdsmen government of bastards and looters.

Afamed, helinues grin, LZAA immhotep GMBuharii newbornmacho
Yarimo and musachukwudi will not like this

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Monday60655(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2020
95% of N-power beneficiaries do not go to their PPA twice in a month. I have many of them as friends.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by dennisworld1(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2020
They should go round all the ppa and also whistle blowing should be introduce to the scheme
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by adekolaelect(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2020
landmark86:
N-power is a scam.
Dis are tins Bubu is using to deceive we youths.
He also used trademoni to deceive the traders just to get their vote .
If not a shame is dis the employment he promise us?
God will still punish him in due time.
Throwing the nation to the world of poverty.
No security, no job, no money.
APC is a scam I swear.
you are also a scam by expecting government to do it all .

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by ignis: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2020
N Power na work?
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Officialpyper(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:

But it was founded 4years ago
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by demoBaba: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word

You have said a word already.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2020
bastardmod:
When the head of the government is a lazy @ss nigg@r, absconding from his duty post and giving all the work over to the new, unelected president Abba kyari, why are you angry the followers are following in his footsteps?

Useless confused biased Islamic herdsmen government of bastards and looters.

Afamed, helinues grin, LZAA immhotep GMBuharii newbornmacho
APCheat is full of certificate forgers and dullards grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by LONGPREEK(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2020
afeezet:
Booked ftc
u booked it like a jobless entity that you are huh?
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Alanpoza007: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2020
ugwumichael:
You're the one with comprehension issues. He said his cousin resides in the UK and he has been there for like 7 years, telling us the length of time his cousin has been away from Nigeria and not the length of time he has been receiving the Npower funds. He's only emphasizing that he hasn't been to Nigeria for a long time even before the N-power programme but somehow he is benefiting from it while being away, thereby highlighting the level of corruption in the scheme.

5 Likes

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by MrBONE2(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Roon9:
Hope BBQ wasn't among
Nooooooooo grin

My sister wasn't among grin
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by MrBONE2(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Roon9:
Hope BBQ wasn't among
Nooooooooo grin

My sister wasn't among infact, she was one of the people sacking themgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House / Buhari & Jonathan Sign Another Peace Agreement In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.