Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why God Seldom Use Women - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Seldom Use Women (1045 Views)

Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Women do not bear a children alone..it's a "process" and you need to understand it that way. Semen is the first catalyst in child birth and it may shock you but it's not produce by women. So while men initiate the process women can be said to complete it. Thats the way to understand things.

Does my post imply it is not a process? If men are the strong ones they should have borne the children while the women initiate the process. Why would you give the weaker the burden alone to bear for 9 whole months?
Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by Adakintroy2: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
LordReed:

Does my post imply it is not a process? If men are the strong ones they should have borne the children while the women initiate the process. Why would you give the weaker the burden alone to bear for 9 whole months?

It depends on how you interpreted "burdens"

As a young man I was told that go to school make money so you can take care of your wife and children. So now my money is not technically mine.

We are the only ones oriented that way. Women dont get to have that orietations .no one tells a woman go to school make money so you can take care of your husband. So while it open on one end, it close on the other. If you judge burden as child bearing alone then you do a great big disrespect to honest men who do their best to take care of women. It's not only unfair. It's a sin.
Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:

It depends on how you interpreted "burdens"

As a young man I was told that go to school make money so you can take care of your wife and children. So now my money is not technically mine.

We are the only ones oriented that way. Women dont get to have that orietations .no one tells a woman go to school make money so you can take care of your husband. So while it open on one end, it close on the other. If you judge burden as child bearing alone then you do a great big disrespect to honest men who do their best to take care of women. It's not only unfair. It's a sin.

Who is talking about orientation? I am talking about the god you say made it this way and calls women the weaker vessel. If your god says women are the weaker why does he give the weaker vessel a 9 month singular burden to bear? Why didn't he make it that the stronger one bears it for 6months then the weaker for 3 months?

Of course I am being facetious since it is not apparent to you. This order of things was not made by an intelligent being, which is what the thrust of my argument is. Things are the way they are because they evolved into their current state and we layer our social order on top of our biological functions. It becomes easy to assum that because of the social order somehow the biological functions were ordered. They were not.
Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Emotional weakness is what makes God keep them at the back.

But when a woman does something that's note worthy, God blesses such a woman and elevate her in a unique way.

The drawing below depict a list of some faithful women of ancient times.

Please note number Four and Five, they're not Israelites, yet God made sure their names were included in his memory book.

God so much honour number five "RUTH" to the extent that a Bible book was written IN HER NAME! smiley

Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by achorladey: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
LordReed:
If men are so strong why didn't your god make them the bearers of children? LMFAO!

Thinly veiled misogyny.

Its good for one to read and try to comprehend a post before RESPONDING.

You responded to the OP using this........"Thinly veiled misogyny"

The OP could have responded by saying ........... I DON'T promote a THINLY VEILED HATRED for WOMEN using this thread, I am only looking at the stats that can be obtained from HOW God used MEN and WOMEN in times past as contained in the BIBLE to support my views.

Then this below which was your MAIN POINT.......?

If men are so strong why didn't your god make them the bearers of children? LMFAO!

Perhaps the OP could have RESPONDED

That GOD didn't use the WOMEN that as much as GOD used the MEN is not a CRITERIA to show that WOMEN are not STRONG. That the responsibility to be BEARERS of CHILDREN is a ENOUGH criteria to show that THEY are EQUALLY STRONG.

What could have HELPED the OP do this............ had he read, and compare and contrast the scriptures below perhaps he could have UNDERSTOOD the ROLE of WOMEN in SCHEME of THINGS

β€œOn the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be WEAKER are INDISPENSABLE, 23 and the parts that we think are LESS HONORABLE we treat with SPECIAL HONOR. And the parts that are UNPRESENTABLE are TREATED with special MODESTY, 24 while our PRESENTABLE parts need no SPECIAL TREATMENT. But God has put the body together, giving GREATER HONOR to the parts that LACKED IT, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.” 1 Corinthians 12:22-26

You husbands, continue dwelling in like manner with them according to knowledge, assigning them honor as to a WEAKER VESSEL, the feminine one, since you are also heirs with them of the undeserved favor of life, in order for your PRAYERS not to be HINDERED.” 1 Peter 3:7

As regards Maximus69 post up there regarding WOMEN being EMOTIONALLY WEAK perhaps the REASON why the BELOW is happening as seen on the nairaland platform

https://www.nairaland.com/5690175/stronger-women-weaker-men-now/9

After all it can EQUALLY BE ARGUED FOR perhaps using

1 Corinthians 11: 11 Nevertheless, neither is the woman independent of the man, nor the man independent of the woman, in the Lord. 12 For as woman came from man, so a man also comes through a woman; but all things are from God.
Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by achorladey: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:
Emotional weakness is what makes God keep them at the back.

But when a woman does something that's note worthy, God blesses such a woman and elevate her in a unique way.

The drawing below depict a list of some faithful women of ancient times.

Please note number Four and Five, they're not Israelites, yet God made sure their names were included in his memory book.

God so much honour number five "RUTH" to the extent that a Bible book was written IN HER NAME! smiley

Maximus69: EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS is what makes God keep them at the back.

Achorladey: I am wondering who was EMOTIONALLY WEAK between JUDAH and TAMAR.

David and Bathsheba can't be OVERLOOKED as well in the EMOTIONALLY WEAK RACE.

Perhaps SOLOMON too was TOO EMOTIONALLY WEAK about his FOREIGN wives that led him to SERVE foreign deities too.

Something tells me BEING EMOTIONALLY WEAK is not a MONOPOLY of WOMEN
Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by Adakintroy2: 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
LordReed:

Who is talking about orientation? I am talking about the god you say made it this way and calls women the weaker vessel. If your god says women are the weaker why does he give the weaker vessel a 9 month singular burden to bear? Why didn't he make it that the stronger one bears it for 6months then the weaker for 3 months?

Of course I am being facetious since it is not apparent to you. This order of things was not made by an intelligent being, which is what the thrust of my argument is. Things are the way they are because they evolved into their current state and we layer our social order on top of our biological functions. It becomes easy to assum that because of the social order somehow the biological functions were ordered. They were not.
Re: Why God Seldom Use Women by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Through with you! smiley
achorladey:

Maximus69: EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS is what makes God keep them at the back.

Achorladey: I am wondering who was EMOTIONALLY WEAK between JUDAH and TAMAR.

David and Bathsheba can't be OVERLOOKED as well in the EMOTIONALLY WEAK RACE.

Perhaps SOLOMON too was TOO EMOTIONALLY WEAK about his FOREIGN wives that led him to SERVE foreign deities too.

Something tells me BEING EMOTIONALLY WEAK is not a MONOPOLY of WOMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Someone Sin Against God's Holy Spirit? / Is Polygamy Accepted In Christianity? / Catholics Or Protestants : Who Has More Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.