Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience (680 Views)

Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! / I Need Writers With Good Use Of English / Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience by fastseo: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Plagiarism free articles :

If you can write and craft out ideas in tech, edu, Reviews etc please contact me on WhatsApp

Job is continuous
PAY is 2 naira per word corrected
Articles are usually less than 500 but they come in bulk
Must pass plagiarism test score.

My number is below.. Please don't call just WhatsApp me
Re: I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience by Mike008(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
1naira per article?

1 Like

Re: I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience by viktor88: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2020
1 naira per article?
Re: I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience by fastseo: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Can't u see its a mistake.. U will know and still be asking
Re: I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience by Layemidguru(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
fastseo:
Can't u see its a mistake.. U will know and still be asking
Then correct it, that mistake is very powerful

(1) (Reply)

Creative Copywriters Needed For Website Content / Zoya. Short Poem By Me :) / Professional Writer- I Can Write For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.