Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail (37753 Views)

Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Bekool(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
oshozondii:

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN20U0X3?__twitter_impression=true

Handcuffed Ronaldinho and his brother arriving Courthouse in Asunción

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlgG8bIYl8E

That's what you call a real nation that is no respecter of personalities if this was to happen here in Nigeria the custom officials in the airport would have taken selfies with him collect bribes and he will be allowed to go.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by manGODDED: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Though he lived a WAYWARD LIFE.
That's what got him messed up.

MESSI will escape such.
I doubt if CR7 will
bros calm down
I'm a barca and messi fan but Ronaldo doesn't live a wayward life, he's literally the most hardworking and dedicated footballer in the world right now. Hard work is what brought him to where he is now so pls dont talk sh**

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Kuthum24(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
I sensed Adeoshun situation here, paying for original got fake.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by manGODDED: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
mastermaestro:

They rely so much on talent and invest very little on ethical behaviour. Their undoing, always.
Neymar is already on that path. Have you seen his games recently? The dude is growing fat and looking unhealthy. He parties all over Paris even when matches are at stake.
he's not growing fat he just added weight and it's a good thing cuz the neymar of before was so skinny that a little touch and he'd fall so easily on the ground . If you watch neymar now you'd notice he now has more body balance . Plus he's still banging in goals and assists.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by manGODDED: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
ngwababe:
When you don't plan for your future when you have monely, chai!
the sight of your lips tickle my little soldier wink
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Lovelive: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Chaii....I just don't understand...which one be fake passport.. that dude is super rich...I can sense set-up from an angle...how much is passport that he can't afford it.

If you need Pure Original Honey... Whatsapp/Call 081 0166 6771 Let's talk abt it... Na my mind wey I talk sha...Thanks and Happy Sunday to you all

This is pure set up.

I see retaliation (Brazil will give them back their coins )

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2020
MuhMubRaj:
Did you know that ronaldinho is the most interesting footballer to watch. He once received a 5 minutes ovation at the bernabeau, He is the greatest thing to come out of the ghetto in Brazil. He never loses his smile, even if these ones are sad ones.
For me he's the greatest footballer behind messi

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by BareFacedLies(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2020
I wonder what's going to happen to his two wives now?
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Country dat abide by d law
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by DNSPro: 12:37am On Mar 09, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Are you kidding me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
not kidding bro. Baba no get money again. The fame got into his head and he lost control. Man, it was a 9th wonder to watch this guy play. Messi dey learn for where Dino dey...

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Stmiceel(m): 3:17am On Mar 09, 2020
God!
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by 9japride(m): 4:55am On Mar 09, 2020
He might be guilty, people do silly things for reasons best known to them
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Adakintroy2: 5:05am On Mar 09, 2020
If na Nigeria na, minister of sport go first intevene. For him kpangolo head him go tell himself say na better thing him.DE do. After it's ronaldinho the global icon.

Nigeria over familiarity with wrong things just too much. Be like pikin weh bad cme from bele.
no matter how them show them good example them go still copy the bad one.

Good one paraguay. Make him orchestrate him own jail break next.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by yemiosinbajo: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2020
DNSPro:
not kidding bro. Baba no get money again. The fame got into his head and he lost control. Man, it was a 9th wonder to watch this guy play. Messi dey learn for where Dino dey...

You guys should stop typing anyhow. Ronaldinho made me fall in love with football, but he is no where near Messi, not even close.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by 2buffagain(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Paraguay and that judge should go and sit down.
They want to use them to flex.
Nobody gives a phuck about paraguay, and no one still will.

It is highly possible that these guys did not know anything about what is going on.
These are multi-millionaires. These things are handled for them by agencies and staff.
It is very possible that they were not parties to the issue. The agencies or "handlers" of these things should be questioned.

There is no need to put undue strain on these guys especially if they have offered to give to charity and be self-arrested.
They have NOT been proven guilty as it is still undergoing investigation so they should be put on bail till investigation subsides, not paraded around and humiliated. By all indications...The judge is just a poverty-stricken hater using the small small power he managed to have in a shit country, to feel big.

1 Like

Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Trumptech(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2020
I still don't get, do you need a passport to enter another country or VISA
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by DNSPro: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

You guys should stop typing anyhow. Ronaldinho made me fall in love with football, but he is no where near Messi, not even close.
Tah,... I say tah... hold it there. The problem with DINO was that the success and fame got into his head and I have seen his likes fall like it is their nature for those who can't control fame and fortune. Messi will not be where he is today if he were to live the kind of life Dino lived.

Go watch his matches... DINO is a god.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by DNSPro: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2020
2buffagain:

It is highly possible that these guys did not know anything about what is going on.
These WAS multi-millionaires. These things are handled for them by agencies and staff.
It is very possible that they were not parties to the issue. The agencies or "handlers" of these things should be questioned.

There is no need to put undue strain on these guys especially if they have offered to give to charity and be self-arrested.
They have NOT been proven guilty as it is still undergoing investigation so they should be put on bail till investigation subsides, not paraded around and humiliated. By all indications...The judge is just a poverty-stricken hater using the small small power he managed to have in a shit country, to feel big.

FIXED... DINO is BROKE... There is every possibility that you are richer than him as we speak.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by 2buffagain(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2020
2buffagain:

These WAS multi-millionaires. These things are handled for them by agencies and staff.

DNSPro:

FIXED... DINO is BROKE... There is every possibility that you are richer than him as we speak.

How do you "fix" someone's comment with bad grammar?
You type like an uneducated akata.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by Lucyfa10: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Chai! What a shame for an ex footballer of this Calibre!
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by DNSPro: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2020
2buffagain:

How do you "fix" someone's comment with bad grammar?
You type like an uneducated akata.
it's intentional cos the on thing I wanted to change there is to make it past tense, which is "was"
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by showafrica(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:
Brazilians are talented when it comes to football.

But you'll hardly see them last in football entertainment industry.

Just a few lasted!

There fine women no dey gree them.. Very soon neimar career go finish too without achieving anything
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by 2buffagain(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
DNSPro:
it's intentional cos the on thing I wanted to change there is to make it past tense, which is "was"

If you are trying to make it past tense, then that should be "were" not "was".
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by yemiosinbajo: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
DNSPro:
Tah,... I say tah... hold it there. The problem with DINO was that the success and fame got into his head and I have seen his likes fall like it is their nature for those who can't control fame and fortune. Messi will not be where he is today if he were to live the kind of life Dino lived.

Go watch his matches... DINO is a god.

I repeat, he is nowhere near Messi, not even close! We are not talking freestyle football here.
Re: Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail by DNSPro: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
2buffagain:

If you are trying to make it past tense, then that should be "were" not "was".
With respect to "These", "were" is the right word and I agree. If we had "This" in there, then "was" would qualify. I just didn't have the patience to edit right! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Dancing At A Club / George Floyd: Sport Stars Pay Tribute, Condemn Treatment Of Blacks / Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.