Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ (5426 Views)

Reasons Why I Did Not Take Buhari To Court After The 2015 General Election - GEJ / Kenya Embassy In Sweden Under Serious Pressure From Biafrans / Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by fulanimafia: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

My bro.....Jona offend U?

Jona offended us as a country.

He presided over Nigerias biggest oil boom since the Gulf war and wasted the opportunity, instead leading us into a recession.

Unfortunately too many youths are blinded by ethnic sentiments to do simple research and decipher this fact.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by fergie001: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
fulanimafia:

He presided over Nigerias biggest oil boom since the Gulf war and wasted the opportunity, instead leading us into a recession.

Unfortunately too many youths are blinded by ethnic sentiments to do simple research and decipher this fact.
Do you think the support for Jona is ethnic and the support for buhari isn't?
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by fulanimafia: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

Do you think the support for Jona is ethnic and the support for buhari isn't?

That is subjective - depends on the individual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by fergie001: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
fulanimafia:

That is subjective - depends on the individual.
Every Nigerian Presidency has been clamoured for ethnic-based except maybe OBJ in 1999.

For me, Jona shouldn't think....I mean think about the Presidency. We have seen his best.

Let's move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by johnmartus(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Under which party .I can bet it with my ball you can't win pdp primary election. Not alone president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

We need to collect small back from our yam
Have you collected back from those eating it now?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
fulanimafia:

How is dis a fact?
It is a fact that Jonathan left office in 2015 after ruling for five years and recession occurred a year later in 2016. If recession occurred after Jonathan left office, will it not be safe to conclude that the recession occurred as a result of Jonathan leaving office?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Sirjamo: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Contest and receive the second round of your uncompleted beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by yetunsbay(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Scopy ! If u enter, na toilet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Chikpat(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan has no business in Aso Rock again....he was a wrong president
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Soulsymbol99: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
North and west will like dis cause he will only rule 4 one term
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by PFRB: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Where did this huge crowd gather? In his sitting room?
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you are a good waitier or waitress and reside in Lagos , chat me up asap check my signature and call me for more details
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by moderatedguy: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
fulanimafia:
This ineffectual Otueke joker that was just beaten black and blue by ordinary Dickson & politically relegated in Bayelsa politics, wonderfully thinks he can win a Presidential election in this country again after his failed 6 years of looting and zero projects for his region. Lmao.

Go and face Seriake Dickson my friend angry
Is your ZOMBIE President(without WAEC CERTIFICATE) any better?
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by gawu1: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ninokingz1:
There was a post yesterday on El-Rufai being Vice to Jonathan come 2023 i didn't believe it. So if this turn out to be true then Goodluck will be making the biggest mistake in his political career. Throw in the towel when the oviation is high.
On which platform will el-rufa'i deputies Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by opribo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dont even allow the thought to settle in your head. Yhat you came put alive with your entire household is something to celebrate.

The deadly criminals that occupy that place now are not ready to go and they are doing everything including devil engagement tp perpetuate themselves.
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Ninokingz1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
gawu1:

On which platform will el-rufa'i deputies Jonathan?
Same question I ask myself yesterday but when it comes to these politicians nothing is impossible.
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by franklingud(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
GEJ, with all due respect sir, please don't even think of it.
You are too good to become Nigeria president. Not again.

Nigeria and Nigerians in general are too big for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lol.

Contest. Please contest.

O fe te.

I don't blame you with your digger-like nose.

If Buhari the ediot had had you investigated and charged to court for sundry offences like looting and stealing of public funds and you had been locked up for the past four years, you won't be talking like a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you are a good waiter or waitress and reside in Lagos , chat me up asap check my signature and call me for more details
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How is dis a fact?
It is a fact that Jonathan left office in 2015 after ruling for five years and recession occurred a year later in 2016. If recession occurred after Jonathan left office, will it not be safe to conclude that the recession occurred as a result of Jonathan leaving office?

A man that ruled for 6 good years and the country fell into recession shortly after his outster.

If he had developed Nigeria's economy for 6 years it won't have broken down in less than a year.

For chrissakes, how can people think well of Jonathan nitori Oloun?!!!!!

Ha! Nigerians. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Sweeetheart(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
what I know is revolution is knocking the door, the day Northern youth revolt it will become the end of the road for all these cankerworms

the reason why religion was introduced as a tradition in north was to keep them away from political revolt. the reason why blasphemy was made a priority to Northern youths was to distract them from understanding how to demand for good governance. the day their politicians over there exhausted means of distracting northern youths will be their end of the road

imagine Gej that should be in prison talking of pressure to contest, Buhari and his scam corruption, he jailed Olisa metuh and exonerate his principal, how is that corruption fighting? dumb politicians everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
FrLukas:

A man that ruled for 6 good years and the country fell into recession shortly after his outster.

If he had developed Nigeria's economy for 6 years it won't have broken down in less than a year.

Ha! Nigerians. Na wa o.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Jonathan did well. But it's a fact that recession occurred under buhari.
I remember the few months result into Buhari's tenure. Some good things happened and were attributed to his body language. Immediately things went south, Jonathan's name cropped up on the lips of govt supporters. Why didn't they also attribute the good things at the beginning of the admin to Jonathan?

Fact is, buhari has to take the blame for the recession. He had all the time in the world to be proactive before things went south but his do-nothing attitude which has been a bane of his govt is what has led us to where we are

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Pavarottii(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
He is the only option cos he is tested hand that did well... Another new person will be trial and error.
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Chairman50: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Lol.

Contest. Please contest.

O fe te.

I don't blame you with your digger-like nose.

If Buhari the ediot had had you investigated and charged to court for sundry offences like looting and stealing of public funds and you had been locked up for the past four years, you won't be talking like a drunkard.
[/s]
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Chairman50: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Ha! Nigerians. Na wa o.
[/s]
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Susu888(m): 2:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Biko" no mind dem sir... stay your otuoke abeg we no do again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by Susu888(m): 2:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Ennhen @O.p where is the link to where he said all this? Abi na the usual propaganda be dis? smiley
Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by justtoodark: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2020
this guy dey craze,walahi....

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by justtoodark: 5:49am On Mar 09, 2020
chriskosherbal:
hmmm just meditating on that statement.

let him try....even if apc field tinubu,tinubu would win against him....

let am....
useless man....

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ by justtoodark: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2020
mrvitalis:
Well I think he has a great chance to win
Igbo's won't mind him for 2023
South south would vote him
North would prefer him cos they can have power back in 4 years

So its not impossible ....peer him with a young northern professor of economics or management then they have my vote

you sure about that....??
na so you south easterners tut atiku cant loose....

when it happened,you went to court for nathing....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Heading To Imo: Where They Were Killed / Panacea To Religion Crisis And Terrorism In Nigeria / ELECTIONS 2015: Ogun INEC Takes Delivery Of Additional 170,000 Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.