Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker (2199 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by Akron965(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
http://www.DLBNewsonline.com/

Steven Spielberg’s daughter Mikaela is embarking on a new career — and yes, she’s aware that it may ruffle some feathers. The 23-year-old announced that she is seeking her sex worker license and working on becoming an adult film star. She says her parents are supportive, if cautious, and explains why this felt like the right choice.

Mikaela told The Sun in an exclusive interview that her parents were “not upset” when she told them about her new plans on FaceTime this past weekend. “I got really tired of not being able to capitalize on my body and frankly, I got really tired of being told to hate my body,” she explained. “And I also just got tired of working day to day in a way that wasn’t satisfying my soul.”

Mikaela is currently pursuing her sex worker license in the state of..... (continue reading) http://www.dlbnewsonline.com/dlb-news/steven-spielberg-s-daughter-is-set-to-become-a-sex-worker

http://www.DLBNewsonline.com/

Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by okk4sure: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Inside life!

1 Like

Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by Iceberg3: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh Steve got a black daughter?!
Means hes got a black wiffy as well

1 Like

Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
These westerners just make laugh...they just look for big words to validate their desires....u wanna straff as many men as possible... which one is “satisfy the soul” here now...??
This generation just like to solve every emotional issue with sex ....
I’m just wondering how spreading legs for men in front of the camera will fill the emptiness in your soul...
Steven Spielberg will only turn this one to another box office....

6 Likes

Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iceberg3:
Oh Steve got a black daughter?!
Means hes got a black wiffy as well

Noooo.. doesn’t mean he’s got a black wife....

This daughter is adopted..... I don’t think the dude married a black woman...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by laiza(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:
These westerners just make laugh...they just look for big words to validate their desires....u wanna straff as many men as possible... which one is “satisfy the soul” here now...??
This generation just like to solve every emotional issue with sex ....
I’m just wondering how spreading legs for men in front of the camera will fill the emptiness in your soul...
Steven Spielberg will only turn this one to another box office....

Mikaela is currently pursuing her sex worker license in the state of Tennessee and plans to produce and star in solo adult films. "She’s not interested in having sex with another person as part of her work", having discussed that boundary with fiancé Chuck Pankow. “I feel like doing this kind of work, I’m able to ‘satisfy’ other people, but that feels good because it’s not in a way that makes me feel violated,” she told The Sun. “This is a positive, empowering choice. I realized there is no shame in having a fascination with this industry and wanting to do something that is safe, sane, consensual.”
Part of Mikaela’s motivation is to “honor [her] body,” but the key is that this is a lucrative pursuit. “My main hope is just that I get somewhere lucrative enough to where I’m not tied down financially by things. And then I can really start saying to people there’s nothing wrong with me using my body in a way that feels comfortable to support myself…I can’t stay dependent on my parents or even the state for that matter — not that there’s anything wrong with that — it just doesn’t feel comfortable for me.”
Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by dangotesmummy: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
She owns her body and CAn decide to commercialize it for her own profit so nobody should come here and form moral judgement because even with our own fake morality, culture and religious houses in every street you will still see some pigs Calling themselves Nigerian men luring 2 year olds with groundnut and buisciut then rapping them

You will see this same men having sex with goats inside the bush and some people will still justify his actions and say the goat no complain or because he no see babe fok or na konji catch am

You will see some engaging in baby factory.kidnapping innocent girls and then bringing men to serially rape and impregnate them then sell their babies like say na shoe or bag wey them dey sell

Recently some 1d10tic SARS truncated a Destiny in shagam when they killed a footballer for no justifiable reason

cutting human heads for rituals has now become a career for some brutish Nigerians

You will also see some men in Nigeria impregnating their daughters with the enablement of their mothers
You will see lovers collaborate to dump a baby over the fence.some ladies in Nigeria will even dump the infant on a heap of thrash or inside public toilet till the baby dies

Politicians will steal public funds dry with the enablement of sychophants and the same Nigerians will be hailing them.. pension scheme nko? Oro ponuwe kobo...old people that have spent all their years working for Nigeria and the best way to reward them is denying them of their pension

Tabadewi wani eyan okin so asotan Oro... because they know it's the truth and they are ashamed to admit it
So Nigerians are not QUALIFIED or in the best position to judge another person because the level of moral filth going on in Nigeria is sickening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
The men in the industry right now.

Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by Bonebreaker(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Let her do it oo maybe we fit jam one day
Re: Steven Spielberg's Daughter Is Set To Become A Sex Worker by LoveFayfay(f): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hmmm.... Tell me more

(1) (Reply)

"Corona Private School" - See Name Of Private School In Nigeria (photos) / Lady Regrets After Finding Out Bbnaija Laycon Is The Guy In Her DM Since 2016 / Ludacris Now Flies A Plane, Certified A Pilot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.