Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Does Anyone Offer Monthly Hosting And Domain Name Registration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Anyone Offer Monthly Hosting And Domain Name Registration (662 Views)

Does Anyone Offer On-page Optimization Services Here / Concerns Mount Over Africa’s Domain Name Registration / The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Does Anyone Offer Monthly Hosting And Domain Name Registration by ayo84(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please im looking for a hosting and domain name deal monthly.
Basic Price for domain is N1000. If someone pays N500 monthly, you can make N6000 in a year, instead of N3500 for a year. I'm looking for a business partner for a monthly deal for a bigger business deal.
Re: Does Anyone Offer Monthly Hosting And Domain Name Registration by Ayemileto(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
ayo84:
Please im looking for a hosting and domain name deal monthly.
Basic Price for domain is N1000. If someone pays N500 monthly, you can make N6000 in a year, instead of N3500 for a year. I'm looking for a business partner for a monthly deal for a bigger business deal.

Domain cannot be registered monthly, the minimum is a year.

For hosting, many companies offer monthly hosting.

Re: Does Anyone Offer Monthly Hosting And Domain Name Registration by ayo84(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ayemileto:

Domain cannot be registered monthly, the minimum is a year.

For hosting, many companies offer monthly hosting.

If domain name registration was N1500 and I paid for it for a year and sold it for N500 monthly, won't I make N6000 after a year
Re: Does Anyone Offer Monthly Hosting And Domain Name Registration by Ayemileto(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
ayo84:

If domain name registration was N1500 and I paid for it for a year and sold it for N500 monthly, won't I make N6000 after a year

Ok, except that.

But what give you the impression that someone will renew after the first few months?

You see, many people are not patient and once the website isn't growing, they just abandon it.

So, what if some users abandon the domain after the first month? Or after the second? and you didn't get any other person to use the domain?
Re: Does Anyone Offer Monthly Hosting And Domain Name Registration by mcqwerty(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
This is what happens when you think you have an idea but you don't know anything about how the business works.

You can't sell domain names monthly. Period. No need to repeat what the last poster already pointed out.

By the way, who sells a domain for N1000 without a catch to it?

Cheers.

Who Get Naija Adsense I Wan Buy / Let Me Show You How To Make At Least 5k-30k weekly Online Wit Your Smartphone. / How To Own A Free All Expense Paid Website This Season