Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened (899 Views)

He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened by Lillian02: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Growing a beard is what most men want these days.

The reason why some men cut their beards is always because of patchy beard. Patchy beard doesn't look good at all. It makes someone look rough.

There are many home remedies available that help to grow a beard faster naturally. Using these home remedies work effectively to fill up patchy beards.
These home remedies are very easy to find at home. You can get them in your kitchen.

Here are top 5 most effective home remedies for beard growth.

1. Coconut oil: using coconut oil on your beard helps to grow a beard faster. Coconut oil contains much nutrients which improve hair from the root and reduce hair breakage. It contains vitamin c which also helps to moisturize and nourish the beard.

How to use

1. Get 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 teaspoons of curry patta.

2. Mix the two ingredients very well.
3. Gently massage it on your beard 2 times daily.
4. Leave it for 20 minutes, then wash it off.

2. Castor: this remedy is very perfect for beard growth. It is one of the most popular beard growth oil. Castor oil contains emollient properties which will help to nourish, moisturize and strengthen the beard from the root.

Read more
https://juliannena.com/2019/12/11/home-remedies-for-beard-growth-6-most-effective/

Re: He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened by whitebeard(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
he is not Nigerian..!!
Re: He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened by Bonebreaker(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nigerians will put it and sleep with it till morning
Re: He Applied This On His Beard, See What Happened by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Who even tell you say I need beard
Don't want bush all over my body angry

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) / My Boyfriend Of 4 Years Haven't Been To My House Because Of My Son- Tonto Dikeh / Toke Makinwa Leaks Her ‘nudes’, After Fraudster Tried To Blackmail Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.