Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Terrible Pick Up Lines You Have Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Terrible Pick Up Lines You Have Heard (449 Views)

Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard / Ladies best Toasting Lines you ever heard / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Pick Up Lines You Have Heard by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
post=87259612:
On a daily basis men try to woo women they find appealing and women in turn try to woo men they find interesting.
While we are trying to come correct with our approach, pickup lines are always necessary.
The question is this, what Terrible pickup line/lines have you used or heard before?

This is mine
1. if this is you.... You are lucky... Can we both get lucky?
I mean can I know you better?

2. Babe, earth's 85% water and you are so calm. Let me be your 15 so that we can be 100% calm together.
3. Baby, I catch moments like a fisherman can you be my fish?
Re: Terrible Pick Up Lines You Have Heard by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Small children and students pick up lines.
Re: Terrible Pick Up Lines You Have Heard by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 2:59am On Mar 15, 2020
SassyGem101:
Small children and students pick up lines.
that one sef dey

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Nairaland Fam. / Some Men Hide Their Ugly Characters From Ladies During Dating / Complete Free Ideal Skin Care Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.