Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,050 members, 5,502,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 03:39 AM

I Need A Betting Site, Anyone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Betting Site, Anyone (650 Views)

Developing A Sport Betting Site From Scratch / Betting Site / 85% Intelligent Ai For Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Liveline: 5:49pm On Mar 08
I need a betting website, anyone who can help design it please drop your requirements, preferably someone from Anambra, but anyone can work though
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by makavele: 5:51pm On Mar 08
2 million my price
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Liveline: 6:12pm On Mar 08
makavele:
2 million my price
Joker
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by makavele: 6:51pm On Mar 08
Liveline:

Joker

Good luck and godspeed
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by resosdigital(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08
Liveline:
I need a betting website, anyone who can help design it please drop your requirements, preferably someone from Anambra, but anyone can work though
I can help you design something like this.

Currently rounding up a similar project which I can share with you.

I am based in owerri, which is close to Anambra.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp for further discussion.

https://wa.me/2349054832238
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Mannyemmy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08
Liveline:
Bro I have done it previously and I have demo links to show you on it.
Chat me on WhatsApp https://wa.me/2347080126206
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by mcqwerty(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08
Actually, you need about that to create the project. The thing is your website will need incoming data feed from an external source (bookmaker) as long as you want to keep receiving data feeds.

You might need to keep paying this bookmaker on a monthly basis and the money is in thousands of dollars.

2M is nothing in the setting up and management of a successful betting site because you have not factored in important costs that are crucial to any business such as company incorporation, staff and manpower, office, furniture, machines, marketing and promotions.

I think you need to do your homework and create a business plan around what you really want.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by olu122: 10:44pm On Mar 08
Liveline:
kindly contact we are affordable
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Liveline: 11:23pm On Mar 08
olu122:
kindly contact we are affordable
how do i contact you
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by olu122: 11:58pm On Mar 08
Liveline:
how do i contact you
signature or click username to see phone number
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by silento(m): 9:40am On Mar 09
Nnewi 08161392463
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by CodeHouse: 11:46am On Mar 25
Do you still need this? If you want a sport custom betting web app, I'll do this for you cheap. Contact me 08140681970
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Cakephp: 12:48pm On Mar 25
I have worked on similar project.

You can reach me through the contacts on my website.
Check my signature for more details.
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28
Liveline:
I hope u didn't contact Cakephp? That dude will leave your job half done and come to nairaland to read every single post on the sexuality section. Lmaooo. He knows every brothel customer on nairaland, he is like our gatekeeper LMAO. While we visit the brothel for a short amount of time and go home to face our hustle, the misguided failure is here diligently taking notes of what we do with our peniis. For your own sake find real programmers to give your job not that neanderthal

1 Like

Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by CodeHouse: 8:46pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:

I hope u didn't contact Cakephp? That dude will leave your job half done and come to nairaland to read every single post on the sexuality section. Lmaooo. He knows every brothel customer on nairaland, he is like our gatekeeper LMAO. While we visit the brothel for a short amount of time and go home to face our hustle, the misguided failure is here diligently taking notes of what we do with our peniis. For your own sake find real programmers to give your job not that neanderthal

Really?
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28
CodeHouse:

Really?
Don't believe me. Start by checking his most visited sections on his profile. Next, do the same with his zeratech alternate. I see yours clearly. Says only programming. That says a lot about who you are. See the huge ROMANCE stamped on both to indicate what a huge amount of time he spends prowling there. It only says programming and webmasters on his because that's where he goes to advertise his dead scripts
Then take a minute to go through the half wits posts on NL. If you ever see one post that actually adds value and vets his claims to be a programmer, come here to let me know.
He's only either giving some half baked advice and vaguely hinting at making an educative post with some other moniker to earn clout for himself or trolling someone he feels insecure about.
A programmer that proudly keeps tags of my visits to the brothels and other peoples threads on their sexual adventures and addictions and he's boasting about it
Cakephp is a shameless disgrace if I ever saw one
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by CodeHouse: 9:11pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:

Don't believe me. Start by checking his most visited sections on his profile. Next, do the same with his zeratech alternate. I see yours clearly. Says only programming. That says a lot about who you are. See the huge ROMANCE stamped on both to indicate what a huge amount of time he spends prowling there. It only says programming and webmasters on his because that's where he goes to advertise his dead scripts
Then take a minute to go through the half wits posts on NL. If you ever see one post that actually adds value and vets his claims to be a programmer, come here to let me know.
He's only either giving some half baked advice and vaguely hinting at making an educative post with some other moniker to earn clout for himself or trolling someone he feels insecure about.
A programmer that proudly keeps tags of my visits to the brothels and other peoples threads on their sexual adventures and addictions and he's boasting about it
Cakephp is a shameless disgrace if I ever saw one

Deep bro
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28
CodeHouse:

Deep bro
That's not all. This thread was created for him. You can witness proof of his shamelessness here
https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Cakephp: 9:25pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:

That's not all. This thread was created for him. You can witness proof of his shamelessness here
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfp50yxiQgb8p0F7#86571995">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfp50yxiQgb8p0F7#86571995
Lobatan!

This primate is actually browsing on free basics!
Its very sweet to see the way you are falling your hand by yourself.

Hahahahahahahahahaha lol

Oh my God. I've been wasting my precious time on an insignificant being.

Who knows it might even be a truck pusher dey form programmer.
Omo, nairaland is a scam!
If I reply your post again mek I bend.
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28
The mentally addled thing is trying to score a point cheesy. Mr scammerphp airtel network hang while I was making the post. I was so eager to expose your true nature, I switched to free basics to see if it can work.
The e-goat that goes by the moniker of Cakephp and zeratech won't deflect attention away from being a cheap scam and a fraud so easily.
U can't reply my post again na cos na your scam exposure page I go dey paste follow you everywhere from now on
Data still full everywhere bros. Calm down I no need to be scammer and blackmailer like u to do the least 1k sub. Besides I think even truckpushers get pride pass you. Shameless mo.ron

CodeHouse don't know if you've ever had anything to do with the mentally addled cretin but see proof of his shamelessness before you continue henceforth.
Grandlord, see part of the reason I won't have you mention my name in conjunction with the earthworm that calls itself Cakephp
Pajosh sorry to disturb you boss but you can see the true nature of the thing you were calling a programmer and allowed to disrupt your highly valuable thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Cakephp: 9:42pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfp50yxiQgb8p0F7#86571995">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfp50yxiQgb8p0F7#86571995
OK. Please I don't mean to insult you o abeg..

Oga no vex o
So all these while you have been browsing the internet on free basics?

Jesu!

Guy I sincerely apologize for all the insults, I wouldn't have gone that far if I really knew your condition. No vex.

Send me PM I would give you my LatinHire account so you can start making real cash, as you have seen people are making as much as 100K a month.
They're not recruiting but I'll give you my own account for free since I'm still very busy.

Sorry o boss.
Omo see wetin depression fit cause.

free basics! chai
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Cakephp: 9:44pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:
The mentally addled thing is trying to score a point cheesy. Mr scammerphp airtel network hang while I was making the post. I was so eager to expose your true nature, I switched to free basics to see if it can work.
The e-goat that goes by the moniker of Cakephp and zeratech won't deflect attention away from being a cheap scam and a fraud so easily.
U can't reply my post again na cos na your scam exposure page I go dey paste follow you everywhere from now on
Data still full everywhere bros. Calm down I no need to be scammer and blackmailer like u to do the least 1k sub. Besides I think even truckpushers get pride pass you. Shameless mo.ron

CodeHouse don't know if you've ever had anything to do with the mentally addled cretin but see proof of his shamelessness before you continue henceforth.
Grandlord, see part of the reason I won't have you mention my name in conjunction with the earthworm that calls itself Cakephp
There's no point in forming big boy. You need help.

Send me PM.
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28
Cakephp:

OK. Please I don't mean to insult you o abeg..

Oga no vex o
So all these while you have been browsing the internet on free basics?

Jesu!

Guy I sincerely apologize for all the insults, I wouldn't have gone that far if I really knew your condition. No vex.

Send me PM I would give you my LatinHire account so you can start making real cash, as you have seen people are making as much as 100K a month.
They're not recruiting but I'll give you my own account for free since I'm still very busy.

Sorry o boss.
Omo see wetin depression fit cause.

free basics! chai

I go use the one wey worse pass free basics sef as long as it enables me to expose what a shameless, spineless worthless earthworm you are. Owner of a startup indeed. Blackmail incorporated? LMFFFAAAOOOOOO cheesy cheesy
Send you pm the same way u sent reile PM and ended up doing everything including blackmail in order to extort funds from her?
The programming legend himself cool

1 Like

Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Cakephp: 9:48pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:

And please keep following my posts and replies it will really help to boost your IQ.

I bet your life will never remain the same if keep you following me for the next one month.

Cheers.
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28
Cakephp:

Send me PM.
I need help granted.
From you? MBANU!!!

Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28
Cakephp:

And please keep following my posts and replies it will really help to boost your IQ.

I bet your life will never remain the same if keep you following me for the next one month.

Cheers.
Of course it wont remain the same. It will depreciate.
But that's a sacrifice I'll gladly make in order to save as many as possible from your agenda of failure-mentorship. Cheap stinking blackmailer. Industry heavyweight indeed. Why didn't you put the blackmail part of your career on the thread by grandlord ? You forgot that part?
Disgusting cretin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by CodeHouse: 9:52pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:

I have once had an issue with someone on nairaland and today we are best of friends. In the past weeks we have brainstormed and developed demos for presentations across states.

Perhaps you guys need to settle whatever issues you are having, settle whatever differences and move on.
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Cakephp: 9:52pm On Mar 28
crownedrookie:

I go use the one wey worse pass free basics sef as long as it enables me to expose what a shameless, spineless worthless earthworm you are. Owner of a startup indeed. Blackmail incorporated? LMFFFAAAOOOOOO cheesy cheesy
Send you pm the same way u sent reile PM and ended up doing everything including blackmail in order to extort funds from her?
The programming legend himself cool
Lol maybe you are scared I will expose you afterwards.
You only need to remain loyal to me as your boss and employer.

No dey form big boy otherwise hunger go finish you before 2023.
Sometimes you need to lay low to survive.

Reile is not female, he's a man.
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by CodeHouse: 9:53pm On Mar 28
Cakephp:

Send me PM.

Oga calm down and do the needful
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by Cakephp: 9:55pm On Mar 28
CodeHouse:

I have once had an issue with someone on nairaland and today we are best of friends. In the past weeks we havebrainstormed and develop demos for presentations across states.

Perhaps you guys need to settle whatever issues you are having, settle whatever differences and move on.
Seriously speaking if I had known his real personality I wouldn't have insulted him one bit cos its a sin against God.

He only needs help but pride and arrogance will not let him prosper.
Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28
Cakephp:

Lol maybe you are scared I will expose you afterwards.
You only need to remain loyal to me as your boss and employer.

No dey form big boy otherwise hunger go finish you before 2023.
Sometimes you need to lay low to survive.

Reile is not female, he's a man.
LMFFFAAAAAOOOOOO!!! I CAN SEE THIS MONKEY HAS DROWNED TOO DEEP IN THE MIRE OF SELF DECEIT AND FOOLISHNESS. If I take hand reply you again make I bend.
Blackmail survival tactician cheesy Owner of startup indeed. Audio Zuckerberg cum blackmailphp cheesy cheesy
Just see the shameless thing looking for compensation for keeping secret.
I say if I reply this re.tard again make I twist. I thought he was even worth my time before. CHAI!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Betting Site, Anyone by crownedrookie(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28
CodeHouse:

Oga calm down and do the needful
Any body else would have admitted the truth to himself. This shameless mo.ron? MBANU!! I weep for the woman that carried this thing for nine months. Eighth and a half rather cos that's not a fully formed brain in action.
Now he wants to help me. Help me become a blackmailer? LLMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registry Repair / Query To Expire Old Records / Open Vpn {proxy Settings} Enjoy>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.