Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub (35891 Views)

Do We Have Any Self-Made Company In Nigeria That Can Be Bought For $40 Billion? / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / I Will Make Nigeria Self-sufficient In Food Production – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by judecares1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
D
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2020

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Mariangeles(f): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Here we go again...
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Kingspin(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
LaIabobo:

Don't be so
Whats?

Muslims are killing Christians in Kaduna others. Meanwhile, the East is left out of the federal presence.

Why I should not say the truth just to sound good? Not now.

5 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by CXLVII: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Headquarters of fake and substandard products.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
EAST is blessed with Industrious people but ?Cursed with USELESS GOVERNORS..

How this Useless people become GOVERNORS, is what I don't know

7 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by SmartMen: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Roon9:
You people have started
go and die undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by RuddyFusion(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why is this just a text post? Expected the place to be filled with pictures
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
smiley

Industries and fabrication is the way to go, including agro-industries.

Way better than relying on oil and oil based products.

They destroy the environment.

Moreover, people are moving to clean energy.

So, yes, way to go.

Nothing better than self-reliance.

5 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by trippleKAY(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
My babe works at chicason.
When she starts talking about their work. Omo me sef no fit do am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ejanla077: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Roon9:
You people have started

Na dem
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Finest641(f): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh my home!

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ablejesus26(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
sureboykris:
Didn't bother reading the write up. Nnewi is a town with probably the highest concentration of millionaires in Nigeria. But it's so annoying that the great men in the town can't come together to move the town forward.
Of what use is all the wealth if the whole place still looks backward
Everyone is in competition with everyone
Igbos need to change the way they do things, put aside selfish ego and work towards a greater good

have you ever been to nnewi?
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Snipper007: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:

Child of hate grin, I sight you

4 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Roon9(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
SmartMen:
go and die undecided

Typical

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Galaticos444: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Am not 4rm Anambra but I salute d tenacity of a nnewi man and if am not mistaken,nnewi has more billionaires dan any part of d country

8 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by okpalaAnambra: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Only Nnewi makes sense in Anambra..the rest of the place are shithole
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by jimyjames(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:

Too bad you people can't even produce the fake yourselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by MusaChukwudi: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
immhotep:

grin grin grin

Yet dey wan die put for Yorubaland!

Lzaa will be buried inside the lagoon I swear.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by EliteDude(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ingenuiety at work
One day, when the walls of politicking crumbles,
When crude oil fails,
When the allure of white collar jobs wanes,

Nigerian Youths will wake up,
An evil to one, is an evil to all.
Neglect to one, is neglect to all.

They have Demonstrated that,
there is a great difference between cheap talk and hard walk,
Any wonder why the Issue of STABLE POWER is still illusion.

We are our own problem...Tribal sentiments, ethnic dissensions, ...please dont pass this to the NEXTGeneration.

I am a DETRIBALIZED Nigerian!

4 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Anambralstson:

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/nnewi-nigerias-self-made-industrial-hub/amp/

Ndigbo playing the victim card as usual.

Godwin Emefiele is a bonafide Igbo man, instead of him to push development in the direction of his natal district, he is busy helping the Hausa-Fulani to steal while making do with the crumbs from their table. Charles Soludo was worse....later Igbo people will continue to cry about how Nigeria has marginalised them. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Franchise21(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
emmanuel4758:
you are a fool
Calm down. You mustn't reply every fellow here
Some are just clowns
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by janykute: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:

It really pained you.sorry my dear.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by emonis88: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Subsequent govts ve ignored the potential of Eastern Nigeria, feeling if they give the Igbos a helping hand by creating the right atmosphere for industry to thrive there the Igbos might grow wealthier than other parts of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Even if the borrow $50 Billion to fund every other place and exclude the South East, The region will still keep rising, because they're just determined to succeed.

If Nigeria should become a global player, half of the borrowed loan should have been sunk into this region.

7 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by LZAA: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Yet dey wan die put for Yorubaland!

Lzaa will be buried inside the lagoon I swear.

1 Share

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by sulaak(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kudos to the Igbo's of Nweni.

The Igbo's should copy the Ethiopia development model for the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. When the world bank refuse to grant the Ethiopian govt loans to fund the dam for fear of antagonising Egypt. The Ethiopian developed a self-development model to raise the funding by issuing bonds to Ethiopian at home and aboard, today the Dam is 70% completed with the major construction aspect of the dam completed.

There are over a million Igbo's in the diaspora, a campaign to raise bonds to build gas turbine power plants across the South East is a great possibility, this is where Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu can make a difference they have the intellectual capability and trustworthiness to engage Igbo's across the world.

Nigeria will soon be in recession with the price of oil about to collapse to under £30 per barrel, the potential to fund the government debt repayment is about to push Nigeria over the edge.

The Ethiopian government has stated that it intends to fund the entire cost of the dam by itself in order to prevent relying on foreign countries who may be brought under pressure by Egypt to withdraw their support. Ethiopia has issued a bond targeted at Ethiopians in the country and abroad to that end.[15] The turbines and associated electrical equipment of the hydropower plants costing about US$1.8 billion are reportedly financed by Chinese banks. This would leave US$3 billion to be financed by the Ethiopian government through other means.[28] The estimated US$4.8 billion construction cost, apparently excluding the cost of power transmission lines, corresponds to about 5% of Ethiopia's gross domestic product of US$87 billion in 2017.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Ethiopian_Renaissance_Dam

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Burruchaga71(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
you've never been to Anambra State Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by sureboykris(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You don't even know anything about Anambra please.. Only a "bush person" would say Nnewi make sense

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by sureboykris(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
ablejesus26:

have you ever been to nnewi?

Don't just type for the sake of typing. Did you even read what I wrote? If you did, you won't type this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) / Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg / Betting Techniques That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.