Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku (56189 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by bakescos01: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mkpakala:
Bro Thanks for this I never knew you had posted this I was busy disputing it in the other thread.

I was there live this account is exactly what happened. I don't work for govt I work with one of the companies in that zone and I was opportuned to see and hear from horses mouth.

Once again thanks for the correct information.

PAID AGENT.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by Exodora: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
The guy no break that him gorimakpa for him. See as person head dey shine like say na groundnut oil home dey use shine head.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by novexme(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Everyone shouting lies, please tell us the truth then �
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by ojibole(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Are those cars not supposed to be bullet proof?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by RichDad1(m): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2020
bakescos01:

Let DSS start picking, they will soon pick tire and have no more space for people. And to those of you supporting this inhuman government, who will pick you will be worst than DSS. You people supporting this impunity, I just hope your life won’t just end with impunity yourselves. After they are done picking the others they will definitely come for you. You and your families are not save in Nigeria and you still have mouth to say DSS will pick some people. I pity your lineage.

Nik77:

DSS should concentrate on picking Boko Haram, ISWAP, An Suradin and Fulani bandits. Thank you very much.

Keep hiding behind your screen and be rambling online.
The person wey coming crime and his cohorts, body go soon tell them.
If they want to be unruly , they’ll know the Governor of a State is different from your local councilors.
While it’s within their rights to show their displeasures to any government officials, a direct attack on the Governor’s vehicle is just a foolish way to go about it.
I know y’all are still pained with the SC judgement, unfortunately you have to live it with for the next 4 years.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by NJPot(m): 4:55am On Mar 09, 2020
mascot87:

I'm not Igbo and God will not make me one.

I have come to realize that all Uzodimma's supporters are not Igbos just like Fayose's supporters were mostly Igbos. This is our problem in Nigeria. We just like and support someone who we don't know and who is rejected by his people.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Read what you wrote and ask yourself if it makes sense.
A secondary school student in that village would have written a more credible story
cheesy grin cheesy the stone that could do that must be a grenade stone cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Politicians and lies
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by mascot87(m): 5:49am On Mar 09, 2020
NJPot:

I have come to realize that all Uzodimma's supporters are not Igbos just like Fayose's supporters were mostly Igbos. This is our problem in Nigeria. We just like and support someone who we don't know and who is rejected by his people.

Jesus was also rejected by his people
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by NJPot(m): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2020
mascot87:

Jesus was also rejected by his people

You can take your Uzodmma to be your governor. We don't need him.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by Franking: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Imo is Hopeful. Governor Hope Uzodimma deserves a chance. Better support him or deal with ur heart attack.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by ogubolokento(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2020
They should allow the young man go, he's not their problem
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by Reference(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2020
ursullalinda:
Na waoh......he really needs to work hard to buy his people over.

This is what the discourse should be about not irrelevancies. He is the governor by law and nothing can be done about that. So they either get rhe best out of him or push for impeachment where he comits an impeachable offence.

We should stop all these personality based movements and focus on the purpose of governance which is to better the lot of rhe citizery no matter who is in leadership.

Pressure to govern well is profitable. Destabilization to cause to fail is not.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by Dbiz1111(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Adgideon:
Mr Uzochukwu see the way you take by market, now the rest of ibop group dey house dey doze, u na cell na u face so, when Dem say make una get sense una say na lie just pray make God do am make oga Hope remember you 4 good,

You said it all. All the E warriors on social media are in their various houses relaxing while spewing trash. Do they think this foolish young man will be freed anytime soon?.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by nonsomu(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2020
So now because of a car owned by an oil company being destroyed, you think the governor will just assemble security personnel and head for Ohaji? You and I know the governor will not even visit an air crash site talk more "CAR" Something else carry am go there cos na there imo state oil de...Next lie joor, this one too cheap...
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by DonMekino(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2020
but seriously governor's vehicle is not bullet proof? that a stone broke it
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by mexbee1(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2020
kahal29:
Imo State Governor, Senator Hope Uzodinma received a distress call as the Chief Security officer of the state that Vehicle owned by an Oil company operating at Mmahu Community in Ohaji Egbema LGA of the state killed 3 persons leading to the restiveness of youths of the community.

The Governor immediately moved to the community to assess the situation , calmed frayed nerves and find immediate solution to the problem.

Upon his arrival accompanied by the Imo State Commissioner of Police, Speaker Imo State House of Assembly, State and federal legislators from the area, and full of security operatives from the Army, SSS and Mobile policemen, he was received by the community leaders as he went straight to meet the Traditional Ruler of the community and the bereaved family.

Governor Uzodinma who was in sober condoled with the families who lost their loved ones, as he addressed the leaders of the community at the Eze's Palace.

While the Governor was inside addressing the families, some boys among the aggrieved youths started to make noise accusing the security operatives of supporting the Oil companies and demand that Governor should address them too. As the security operatives tried to calm them down or control the noise, one of the youths hide behind others and threw a stone at the official vehicle of the Governor which smashed the back glass, he was immediately arrested by the security present. While this happened, Governor Hope Uzodinma was still inside the hall addressing the traditional ruler, community leaders and the bereaved family.

Contrary to the claims that the Governor was attacked, some youths were agitating against security operatives whom they claim were conniving with Oil companies to kill their people and in the process one Mr Uzochukwu Chukuwukere who is the vice chairman of Egbema Youth wing threw a stone at them which landed on the vehicle. He has been arrested and handed over to security operatives.

This is the truth and any other story is the handwork of mischief makers and political propaganda orchestrated by the Governor's opponents who want to leverage on the current political situation in the state arising from the Supreme Court Judgement to cause distrust.

IfeanyiCy Njoku reports from Mnahu Community in Ohaji Egbema, Imo state

stay safe H.E Hope uzodimma

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by ozoemenaca: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2020
You know these people can deceive themselves with any story they cooked up. How can one stone do such damage to the vehicle, I refuse to believe
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by moorevic(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2020
How much were you paid to write this cock and bull.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by Nizguy(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2020
seunlayi:
Let them beat him

The guy is innocent... He wasn't the person that broke the screen
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by golddare: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Scape goat.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku by bakescos01: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
RichDad1:

Keep hiding behind your screen and be rambling online.
The person wey coming crime and his cohorts, body go soon tell them.
If they want to be unruly , they’ll know the Governor of a State is different from your local councilors.
While it’s within their rights to show their displeasures to any government officials, a direct attack on the Governor’s vehicle is just a foolish way to go about it.
I know y’all are still pained with the SC judgement, unfortunately you have to live it with for the next 4 years.

Lol, keep supporting impunity. It will soon come to your doorstep either by your Boko haram or your fellow Fulani herdsmen or even the SARS, even police sef. One way or the other you go soon feel am. What goes around comes around. If you support evil , you evil is what you will attract. DSS picking up people is unlawful and evil. We have freedom of expression in Nigeria. I don’t support jungle justice and am not even Igbo. Am a Yoruba and have never been to the East before but I believe in politics the people should be left to decide who they want to rule them and not some corrupt judge in the name of Tanko. Only in Nigeria can that kind of man can be CJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman And Her Team Stoned While Campaigning For APC In Benin, Edo. Photos / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat / Buhari Confers National Service Award on Wike (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.