Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

If You're Between 23 - 45 This Is For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You're Between 23 - 45 This Is For You (277 Views)

See The Reason A Man Lifted His Hand Up For 45 Years / Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos / If You're Looking For An Online Money Saving Platform Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Between 23 - 45 This Is For You by ABinvestor24: 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't care what country you are in. This is the age you start thinking excessively about your financial situation. I'm 28 and I'm passively looking for ways to be financially free. I want to retire before 35. I'm not talking about Instant financial freedom. Great wealth takes time. The wealth that can be passed down generationally. I figured that you can't get wealthy by equating your time = money. Even if you work till Jesus comes back. You will never be free. The only way to be free is when you make money work for you. I know you have heard about it. It's True. that's the only way.

Enough of the story.

I want to share with you a Book Titled: The Richest Man in Babylon
By George S. Clason

Pdf and Audio would be provided on request.

FYI- I am not wealthy but I am comfortable. Not as much as I want but I'm able to pay my bills and social responsibilities. If anyone wants to help you financially, they will teach you how to fish and not give you fish. I am not only going to show you how to do this yourself. I will also educate you, so you can start doing your research as well. I spend a lot of time online. I consume about 100g worth of data monthly on research.

I hope you follow through. Don't miss this Train.
Best of Luck

(1) (Reply)

Your Tokumbo Clean Cars At A Good Price Rates Contact Us / Kickstart Your Food Delivery Business With Ubereats Clone App / Covid-19: Urban10 Media Lends Their Support To The People Of Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.