Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Need Help With Accommodation In Lekki/ajah Axis For A Short Period Of Time - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Help With Accommodation In Lekki/ajah Axis For A Short Period Of Time (617 Views)

Invest Nd Win..make At Least 20% Return On Your Investment Within A Short Period / *berry Court, Behind Shoprite Sangotedo - Lekki, Ajah. / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Accommodation In Lekki/ajah Axis For A Short Period Of Time by CallmeMVP(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hi my fellow Nlanders

Please I need help with accommodation/someone to squat with for not more than a month.

I currently stay around Sango/Ota in Ogun state, am a driver and I've been searching for a job for sometime now, I've found many jobs at that lekki/Ajah area, I've applied and most of them have contacted me for interview but whenever they ask me if am staying around, and I say no, they tell me they are sorry, that they need someone who's staying around.

This is why I decided to do this, hoping I find someone that can help me, I just need that one month to squat with the person, look for and by God's grace, get a job, then I will start contributing to anything around the house from house rent to bills, until I gather enough money to rent a place to stay.... And am not asking the person to feed me please, I totally fine on my own, all I just need is a place to lay my head at night.

So am appealing to anyone who can help in anyway, please help me through this, I can't promise anything but just believe that you won't regret knowing me

Whatsapp/call 09032712988
Email: callmedc2.co@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless
Re: Need Help With Accommodation In Lekki/ajah Axis For A Short Period Of Time by CallmeMVP(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Searching
Re: Need Help With Accommodation In Lekki/ajah Axis For A Short Period Of Time by slimjohn2k5: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Think of your guy that knows a guy that knows another guy that lives in Lekki.
That's the best way to get a place

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Accommodation In Lekki/ajah Axis For A Short Period Of Time by CallmeMVP(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Think of your guy that knows a guy that knows another guy that lives in Lekki.
That's the best way to get a place

grin are you kidding me? Well, unfortunately, I don't know anyone, the one person who would have helped me stopped picking my calls after he made money and moved to lekki just bcus I refused to join him in he's yahoo stuff, and this was around 2015

(1) (Reply)

Shortlet Apartment For Your Reservation / For Sale 4bed Room Dulex At Silvar Estete Idimu For Outright Sales Price #30m A / Handsomely Built 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.